Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 21. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
August 09, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
The only choice we have now is to wait until the market starts recovering because in this bloodbath we cannot able to trade them at the very low price and this makes us lose money because suddenly prices will drop.

It is hard to trade our coin now because there is a possibility to lose our money but you can buy many coin at this time because the price drop again and it is the best time to buy just hold that coin until market will recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:33:15 PM
in my opinion you are very easy to say keep calm when prices in the market fall but actually it will be difficult because there are so many traders who panic that I am sure it will be very difficult to calm down, surely many people will be affected and sell at very cheap prices .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2018, 10:47:10 PM
The only choice we have now is to wait until the market starts recovering because in this bloodbath we cannot able to trade them at the very low price and this makes us lose money because suddenly prices will drop.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
August 08, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
This is what people should always remember, they should always keep being calm and don't panic when the market falls because if they will be on a panic mode then there is a high tendency that they will follow on what is going on and that is panic selling that will be bad for them in their investing or trading journey and they will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:10:27 PM
Dont panic if the market has fallen because this is an opportunity to buy coins at low prices. Be patience in holding your coins and wait when the market has risen again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 08, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

While that is the correct strategy many people are unable to perform it, they know that they should do it but when they are faced with the possibility of putting more money at risk and lose even more money in the short term most people decide they do not want to do it and they prefer to sell despite the fact they know that is a losing move and that means they will never succeed in the market.

Those people who always do this kind of panic selling will never be succeed on crypto, it is normal to do wrong move when you are new in trading but do it always will not help, in fact that can be lose all money. So think before you sell.
You are correct, when you say that they will never succeed but one thing that I find interesting is the they know this, they know they should not be selling their coins when the price is so low and yet they do it, that to me is very interesting since I cannot understand what kind of thought process they go through to make the decision to sell despite the evidence that will lead them to failure.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:43:00 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

Good advice,  what will i do?  Of course,  i won't do anything but to keep it and hold until the market gets better.  I wanted to keep my money and investment so i will follow those people who currently holding.
Activity: 234
August 08, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
It is hard to keep calm when market falls rapidly. But I would not concentrate on prices for few weeks to and check back later.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 08, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

It is very easy to say to be calm when the market falls but even if you have a lot of experience it is never easy to see your investments lose 70% in a matter of months, I was able to deal with it because I have been in the market longer than many people but many of the newcomers were unable to do the same and that is why they sold their coins in panic.
Yeah it was easy for the OP to say do not panic. Unfortunately, not all and many traders are more in panic rather than staying calm. In this so many pumps and dumps happens try to learn and this is a good time to test your patience and calmness. Every coin will not forever in dump. Dont sold when it dumps sold when it pumps back already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
When the price of cryptocurrency that we held the price fell, I had to remain calm and steadfast, because it was not myself who experienced it, and if indeed within 1 year there was no change and it got worse when it sold the token because it might be a token will die and be abandoned by the developer
holding of bitcoin will much better because after falling of this currency it will again high and profitable for investors but if market falls so buy more bitcoin and hold it for future because that is the best time to more increase your profit in future, so you should keep calm for its high price and then you can full fill your all desires for yourself and your family.   
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 06:23:00 PM
When the price of cryptocurrency that we held the price fell, I had to remain calm and steadfast, because it was not myself who experienced it, and if indeed within 1 year there was no change and it got worse when it sold the token because it might be a token will die and be abandoned by the developer
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 08, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

It is very easy to say to be calm when the market falls but even if you have a lot of experience it is never easy to see your investments lose 70% in a matter of months, I was able to deal with it because I have been in the market longer than many people but many of the newcomers were unable to do the same and that is why they sold their coins in panic.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
Yeah Agree with that. You don't need to be angry if the market's falling down. Just stay relax and think positive. If your lose is half ignore it, don't let the market falls stress you.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
I think that if you are very nervous, you can not achieve anything. And there is no point in this. Since if you are nervous, the course will not get higher, and your nerves will take away a piece of your life from you.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
Staying calm, is an essential quality of a trader.
Also be decisive and take actions to protect your capital, and put yourself in the best position.
Hodling is not always the best option. Especially with less stable and established currencies
Activity: 167
August 08, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Always calm yourself when the market is falls.
You can wait for raise of the market i know someday it will raise up
Activity: 532
August 08, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
I will pay more attention to the monitor of the market-now I'm working with projects that ICO conducts. This also depends heavily on the mood in the market, but when the bitcoin goes up, new coins are also growing strongly. Of course there will be a good ascent - it feels like September-October, very large growth. Wink Projects ico are very profitable! Grin ;
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
It is mandatory if you want to be a professional cryptocurrency trader. Calm is a very important part of cryptocurrency trading. Some people very crazy about trading when they lose some money and try to recover his money so when you see cryptocurrency market is going to dump on that time must calm, without calm you can’t succeed in your trading.

In my own opinion, being calm will really help you to think positively because most of the people who are panicking every time the market prices are dropping are losing a huge amount of their coins due to panic selling.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
It is difficult to stay calm at the present time if you do not have the knowledge to invest in this market. I thought I would sell before the boat capsized before the big wave.
Activity: 742
August 08, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
It is mandatory if you want to be a professional cryptocurrency trader. Calm is a very important part of cryptocurrency trading. Some people very crazy about trading when they lose some money and try to recover his money so when you see cryptocurrency market is going to dump on that time must calm, without calm you can’t succeed in your trading.
Pages:
Jump to: