Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 43. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
a person can calm if he has nothing to paid of, many people sell their coins when the market is down because of many expenses they need to settle so we cannot blame people they want to hold but they need to settle bills or anything in their life.

It not easy to guess the price. So market price is any time to up and down. If want to know you check the market price every day. It time to change. So you know about the market process and price up and down. It good opportunity for gather all country business information up and down. So people always check the market price then people invest. Before invest check the market place price. Then get more ideas and information of best coins. Then easy to choose and time invest.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:49:58 AM
a person can calm if he has nothing to paid of, many people sell their coins when the market is down because of many expenses they need to settle so we cannot blame people they want to hold but they need to settle bills or anything in their life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 12, 2018, 01:33:29 AM
At first, I am saying that calmness is the act of intellect. The people always argue and the intellectuals remain quiet or calm. Because if you are calm, you can stay away from panic and come to the right decision. Everything will rise and fall. Bitcoin prices will increase - decrease, so the head should not be hot. Keep calm and be patient only then success will come.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 01:32:20 AM
I wish many of us could be calm when the bearish market dominate the cryptocurrencies market.  It is hard to control your emotions when the market is going against your order.  Many have lost money and some have getting hit from sell low and buying high because they cannot be calm. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
July 12, 2018, 01:20:31 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Some other are not that kind of person, If you already on the trading platform then you buy high and then the prices go down after 1 to 2 days. Surely you will feel disappointed and stress. If I was that on the situation, I will not sell it and hope the prices will recover in a few weeks. But if you are holding bitcoin from your wallet its okay if the price goes down. We know that its price is unstable and volatile.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
Agreed, discipline is the key.
Relax your tits(lol), if the market turns bloodbath
and you find it hard to make a profit, then search
for some alternative investments, be flexible.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 12, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
That depends on what crypto currency your holding if that coin has less popularity and with not so many investors then you should consider to cut your losses because most altcoins right now are pump and dump and others are just shitcoins with no actual value and not marketable. That's why if you want to invest in crypto you need to buy the popular one's or you can do scalping.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 12, 2018, 01:15:38 AM

Of course holding is the best option when the market is falling especially if you have huge losses on it , indeed it's a  legit strategy and holder always survive using that manner ,so must keep holding because selling could be a worse mistake .,in fact market always recover and no need to worry if the price fall . 
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

Those who panic don't have the right to succeed keeping a calm mind is a trait that you kust have before being a trader. Rash decisions will break you and your plans. It is indeed a reliable coin if we are talking about Bitcoin but not on Ethereum in my honest opinion. What I will do when the market falls down is to plan whether I need it or not and if not then No choice but to hold.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 12, 2018, 12:32:27 AM

I will not do anything when the market falls. I only hold and never pay too much attention to the price of the altcoins I have invested. Because I know it will increase in the near future. Just be patient and wait, nice results will come to you. That's what I learned from investor Warren Buffett and I believe his investment philosophy is right. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:37:17 PM
When their is falls of the prices in the market you should be calm in order not to panic selling of your holding coins because that is how the market it works it depends on the supply and demand and later on the market back into the normal.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:17:50 PM
To invest in financial markets you have to be wise and calm. When I first invested in this market I was always worried when the market went down and this has made me lose a lot of money. But then I learned a lot and gradually got rid of the panic when the market went down.
If you participate in this market long of course you will have the psychological strength and I am confident if able to keep calm in any case you will get good profit in the next few years because Cryptocurrency is still It is considered a new market and more people will know this market in the future. I believe that it could change the whole world because this would be the place where people would be able to safely keep their assets unrelated to the outside world.
Activity: 114
July 11, 2018, 10:50:33 PM
To invest in financial markets you have to be wise and calm. When I first invested in this market I was always worried when the market went down and this has made me lose a lot of money. But then I learned a lot and gradually got rid of the panic when the market went down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
I agree with that strategies! Every time comes market falls,it will be a great opportunity to everyone to have a big chance to earn more profits,when it comes crypto market will be recovered,and makes our coins and altcoins will be valuable,and that will be a right time to sell it all.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 08:58:04 PM
when the market falls you can throw it into a trade with a small amount like investing in ico, that's an alternative when the market is falling.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 08:53:06 PM
when the market falls look for other alternatives such as joining a bounty program to get your assets to increase as the market begins to improve, that's how I fix my assets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 07:59:38 PM
Some of the alts fall massively when bitcoin falls due to the BTC or ETH pairings with these alts. When you realize the you cannot contain the dip and many people are willing to dump it it is better to BTC or ETH. These two will initiate the new rise so your are likely to have some profit to cater for the loses immediately the rise in prices begin.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

Of course panic are not healthy to help incase the price is falling down need to be patience and calm because even if you're panicking need to accept is a part investing in cryptocurrency the risk in tims thcoin do you buy aren't expecting to dump faster their after you can buy the high value, need to be calm and for sure had a right time to resell the coin do you have.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
July 11, 2018, 07:29:02 PM
Panic is obvious when you see your total portfolio drops every next day for  6 months+ and you start to think lets sell now so that I can stop my further losses but the time to get out seem already over so its better to hold whatever coin we have bought even at peak prices.

I have gone through similar stage where my portfolio drops like hell if compared with what I have at Dec 2017, but luckily I had cashed out almost half of my total investment back than at peak price for personal use.  Grin
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 11, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

That's true because not all are need to be panic. Panicking bring us to losing of everything,We need to be calm so we can think wisely what the next we can do. And believe that everything will be back on track after this down trend.
Pages:
Jump to: