Pages:
Author

Topic: Be calm when the market falls - page 45. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
At first you need to understand the market's nature. Price always ups and down randomly. For example, At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. So why you worried? Be clam and enjoy it
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

As long the price not reach my stop loss, even go deeper I'll stay calm. When reach it I'll cut loss with out ask, my account, my asset, my rules, just follow the strategy. I believe calm have limit and you should have the line because if you don't you'll bankrupt like me 2 years a go. Decides and do what the best for you and accept the result.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 01:35:01 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

what if the fall lasted long? we must also consider our profits and time by holding, just hold and buy as much as possible when it falls, it would be useless if there is no strategy, in my first experience I entered in the world crypto I do it, the result is many mistakes I made and opportunities I leave. when the market fall, stay calm down is the thing to do because with our calm, then positive thoughts will come, that's where we must strategize and analyze not just calm.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
When there's a fall in the market, i always look to sell all alt coin, to get bitcoin because definitely when bitcoin falls it will rise
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: