Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful what you choose to invest in now, not all coins will recover. - page 3. (Read 2846 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Exactly, I agree with you. It must be already obvious for investors actually that there is no way to see all cryptocurrencies recovering. Some of them increase in a very short time and drop very sharply after some time. And they don't ever recover again as they are not very bright projects. Investors must be careful about this kind of projects. I personally go for the top coins mostly. Sometimes, I invest into promising projects like Solana also.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Unfortunately it still seem like the fastest profit comes from meme coins which is worrying. I dont like when there is a hype around unless shit coins, this always leads to bad things for crypto market.
Its even hard to get lucky with a real project lately since there are so many of them and good ones can get lost in all the white noise.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
That's right, we can see the development of the coin so far, which is good on average, the old coin, because the old coin has a very strong foundation, if we compare it with the new coin when it goes up it's not so prominent but when it goes down it's free fall, it's almost half a percent down . ..
What do you say buddy? do you mean a new cryptocurrency with an old cryptocurrency whose price can be very much different? as well as in terms of the foundation where new cryptocurrencies still don't have the strength like old cryptocurrencies that already have a very large community.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I agree with the sentence in the subject. People shouldn't overcome by languor in times like this. Green color is dominating the market these days. However, it might not be the same for most of the coins in the near future. I would advise everybody to make their investments carefully. If the project doesn't seem promising to you, then there is no need to take a big risk. And it is safer to continue with known and strong coins for now I think.

Well said, yes, every investment should be done carefully by doing more research about the coin because not all project are well and good but then we can invest with etherium or other coins that are more stable than the new one.
Researching is the only way out for potential Investors who choose to invest in coins with good potentials especially coins that are solutions to some blockchain problems like high cost of transaction, scalability issues etc these are coins which it developers had studied the market problems are proffers solutions to it by creating those coins, an investor will surely earn decent profits if carefully invested in those type of coins, avoid investing any coin without a proper whitepaper and roadmap
Activity: 533
Merit: 60
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
That's right, we can see the development of the coin so far, which is good on average, the old coin, because the old coin has a very strong foundation, if we compare it with the new coin when it goes up it's not so prominent but when it goes down it's free fall, it's almost half a percent down . ..
Yes that's correct, but not all newbies can understand about it, most of them will just enter without research first.
Services like that should advertise more so that newbies don't go astray.
For that they can also ask experienced people because without asking they will also get lost in making steps,
but basically they also know the initial details when they want to start.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Things like these must sometimes be avoided because many individuals buy in coins that they have not researched and do not comprehend, despite the fact that information from a variety of sources is readily available. True, some of the new altcoins that soared during the last bull market will almost certainly never return to their previous price levels. This is a risk that must be taken, and this is, of course, a task that must be met. When we invest in crypto, we are aware of the potential implications, one of which is the loss of the assets we have invested in.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
The choice of a coin for investment should be approached with special care. It is better to buy coins that have already proven themselves to be reliable.
Actually it is very easy to see and choose cryptocurrency coins at this time because there are many help services through several trusted sites so that it makes newbies who want to choose coins no longer difficult and troublesome for them in that regard.
Yes that's correct, but not all newbies can understand about it, most of them will just enter without research first.
Services like that should advertise more so that newbies don't go astray.
The choice of a coin for investment should be approached with special care. It is better to buy coins that have already proven themselves to be reliable.
Actually it is very easy to see and choose cryptocurrency coins at this time because there are many help services through several trusted sites so that it makes newbies who want to choose coins no longer difficult and troublesome for them in that regard.
Activity: 132
Merit: 4
This is so true. Most investors trade with the mentality the every  coin that dips will certainly moon. They usually wait for prices of coin to go down before going in and grabbing everything cheap. This method is tactical yet risky because not all coins have the utility and marketing to go back up. Especially meme coins, this one is dependent on hype. Once the whales get enough profit from it, the sell off, leaving the smaller investors no choice but to panicsell. It is  advisable to make research before going in for these (cheap) coins. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
Activity: 250
Merit: 1

A lot of depends how useful is the coin and what services it provides. For example, now many people take care of their personal data. Here is written how it is important to protect personal data to all users https://blog.inery.io/index.php/2021/09/28/introduction-to-inerydb/

Now personal data is used in many cases. But the problem of the safety of personal data is still relevant. I hope this problem will be solved with the help of blockchain.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
You're right. No all the tokens did recover. The top coins on coinmarketcap rebounded, but some worthless ones didn't make any green candles. In fact some were actually on bright red candles, which is disheartening.
 Many projects in crypto are just hot air, not just the meme coins but the DeFi copy cats. One day, I drop my research on crypto shitcoins. I am already compounding a list
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
Data security is important right now. Thanks to blockchain technology, users' personal data is protected.

How exactly does blockchain protect my personal data? If I understand blockchain correctly, it only stores and make it transparent to everyone. The only thing last is to match "who is who". All the data in blockchain is impossible to change or fix by third party. Blockchain improved privacy of my data, but it does not protect it, as it is available for everyone.

Correct me if I am wrong or explain please your idea.
Data security is important right now. Thanks to blockchain technology, users' personal data is protected.
Data security has always been important not only now, so the application of Blockchain technology in the past was very well received by everyone who liked it, so it has been around for a long time and not just now.
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
The popular opinion now is buy the coins that are down, and when the market recovers that you'll be in profit. While that saying is correct but that doesn't go for all coins. Don't go buying every coins you see losing value just because you think when the market bounces up, they'll follow. Majority are losing value because people are seeing them for what they truly are which are just a waste of investment and time, also a ticking time bomb waiting to explosed.

The memes you all are rushing to buy today most probably will die with this market and won't be much of a sort after coin when the next bull run comes same goes for the Defi, NFT, launchpad projects you're all rushing to get them cheap not knowing you're buying a waste. Choose wisely, follow up the project. See if their developers are working on something or just hiding behind the now popular saying, the market is unfavorable.

Project with visions uses the bear market to build as they'll be getting less distracted with the whole when moon or when binance question for those not listed there yet. The current market situation present an opportunity to research properly and invest wisely, take notes.
I think when a new trend comes in the market, everyone tries to catch it. But most of these investors fail because when they realize that a trend has started, but before that this trend comes at its last moment. Then those who invest can no longer leave the project. So it is very important to do enough research before making any investment. Because when the market starts trending, there are a lot of people who use it in a bad way, mostly aiming to launch fake projects in the market and run away with investors' money. You also have to be careful enough to find the right place to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
The popular opinion now is buy the coins that are down, and when the market recovers that you'll be in profit. While that saying is correct but that doesn't go for all coins. Don't go buying every coins you see losing value just because you think when the market bounces up, they'll follow. Majority are losing value because people are seeing them for what they truly are which are just a waste of investment and time, also a ticking time bomb waiting to explosed.

The memes you all are rushing to buy today most probably will die with this market and won't be much of a sort after coin when the next bull run comes same goes for the Defi, NFT, launchpad projects you're all rushing to get them cheap not knowing you're buying a waste. Choose wisely, follow up the project. See if their developers are working on something or just hiding behind the now popular saying, the market is unfavorable.

Project with visions uses the bear market to build as they'll be getting less distracted with the whole when moon or when binance question for those not listed there yet. The current market situation present an opportunity to research properly and invest wisely, take notes.
I also think that when the market is down, choose wisely which coin will recover if the market will bounce back. Yes, not all coins will recover because some coins turned into a scam or just had problems with the project so you should research the project before investing not just invest without doing research or you will regret it soon. The top coins are likely to recover, so I recommend investing in the top coins and it's also good for long term investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
A lot of depends how useful is the coin and what services it provides. For example, now many people take care of their personal data. Here is written how it is important to protect personal data to all users https://blog.inery.io/index.php/2021/09/28/introduction-to-inerydb/
Protecting personal data is important, but to what extent are they able to protect other people's important data if they don't get any benefit from it?
and one more thing is that when everyone prioritizes profit, the security of personal data will also be maintained at the same time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The correct model is monitoring the information field, obtaining information, and investing in companies that will give growth on good alliances, and high information activity. The wrong model is to break into a project of just a small value of a coin and wait for an increase in value by x100 just like that.

Most of the secure investment are those on hype like NFTs which is the whole thing now for cryptospace. I followed a project and they are now adapt on NFT to make them not dead. Because they can visualize if they stake on there native coin nothing will happen. In investing you should also know the history and backgrounds of what you invested as you stated not all recover from dip just choose those creative team that never stop develop on there coins project.
Your advice looks good bro, but if you say to choose a team that always develops projects for better and safer things, why don't you suggest projects that are already very strong like BTC, ETH and BNB which also have reliable teams at work and serve all their users in the crypto space ?
Pages:
Jump to: