Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful when doing transaction - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 154
January 15, 2024, 08:21:18 PM
My fellow naija board greet you all!

This post  actually for everyone because no one can outgrown mistakes. Was just on my WhatsApp there's I joined back then concerning airdrop and other paying update so the admin of the group posted a screenshot a friend sent to him, in the group. So the screen shot was a conversation between him and a friend, his friend where telling him how he received 6 BnB which worth $1819.5 from a unknown wallet. And was doing the day ETF was approved so coin undergo a surge that moment so the price was bigger than now. You can see that the amount is not a small amount of money. The thing is that I'm pretty sure that the person that send that BnB made a mistakes in its public key (wallet address) when was doing the transaction. Just imagine cash you work for hours, days, or months you just lose it in a blink of a seconds sending it to a wrong address if it was normal bank he would have ask for refund but I don't think if cryptocurrencies transaction still work  that way.

Please always be careful and always do any transaction with cautious, crypto might disciving you that the amount you loss might be small in your eyes but ones you turn it to our Nigeria currency Omo you go know say nor be small money you loss so ma people make we try our best to keep our asset safe.
Pages:
Jump to: