Pages:
Author

Topic: Be cautious with new exchanges - page 2. (Read 800 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 25, 2017, 04:45:51 AM
I don't actually trust new exchanges, I prefer those who are existing a long period of time already because they are more trustworthy.
It's money that we are talking here so we should be careful all the time, I do traded in bittrex, binance, okex, poloniex, and etc, those are good exchanges and with good volume.
Yeah you are right because their longness in the industry makes people prove their legitimacy and loyalty. I am much more prefered to those exchangers that are already existed long period than those new now.

Long period of existency should not be the main reason why we should use the services. These days there are many issues on old exchanges such as bittrex and poloniex. So we should be cautious for new exchanges only but all exchanges. Dont store too much money on an exchange is the safest way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
December 25, 2017, 04:32:01 AM
I don't actually trust new exchanges, I prefer those who are existing a long period of time already because they are more trustworthy.
It's money that we are talking here so we should be careful all the time, I do traded in bittrex, binance, okex, poloniex, and etc, those are good exchanges and with good volume.
Yeah you are right because their longness in the industry makes people prove their legitimacy and loyalty. I am much more prefered to those exchangers that are already existed long period than those new now.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 25, 2017, 04:21:19 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:26:32 AM
Getting cautious in everything you do in this crypto market should be a requirement. I do that in everything and I study and hear other experiences first before trying anything like exchanges.
Activity: 294
December 25, 2017, 01:53:09 AM
Add, THIS MAY WELL BE A LEGITIMATE EXCHANGE

Saw that the highest price for btc is on topbtc.com https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/topbtc/

https://mobile.twitter.com/topbtc_com

Homepage is translated from Chinese using Google translate.

Somebody will think they are smart and send some coins there to arbitrage but might not end well.

Not an accusation, but people should be careful
Now any stock exchange is prone to failure, even some of the known ones have already experienced problems with this, and new unfamiliar ones even more so. Yes, and a very large number of fraud in this area, so you need to be careful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
December 25, 2017, 12:10:34 AM
I so agree with this. Now is very much fake exchange that offer above average price. We has ware to use new exchange for any reason to our security because if we have lost our coin, we can't back it anymore. It is advisable to keep using the exchange that has been trusted and recommended by many people. Do not even think about "just trying".
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
December 25, 2017, 12:07:54 AM
The idea in any online business engagement is to treat everyone with the eye of a suspect until they prove otherwise to you. Cryptocurrency is not exempted from such. And this is why intense research is necessary before sending money to any exchange at all. Many scammers out there seeking whom to devour.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2017, 11:40:55 PM
In crypto world every one need extra caution and popularity is very important, exchanges has been one of the sites that get low trust from the users, as we can see so many exchanges that went on scam, so don't get trick by the big arbitrage and being cheated by scammer, always look for the trusted exchanges and don't put too many coins in the exchanges
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
December 24, 2017, 09:13:18 PM
Before i use any exchange, I always try to make small deposit first and then withdraw it. After that continue to make bigger deposit. But to be more safe I used multiple exchange because all exchange not guaranted 100% safe because mayor exchange now is centralisasi exchange which they has control with the private key.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 07:47:32 PM
There are many new exchange now and we need to be vigilant on where to put our money or else it might go in the wrong place and we lose our hard earn money here in crypto. Whenever i make trade i always research on the exchanges before i make my deposit there.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 01:02:20 PM
This is what i have been trying to say since a long time.. it is plenty of weirdo exchanges all over the internet, they are working for sometime, but they they stop working and they kept all users money just saying that they got "hacked"...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:43:52 AM
I'm agree with you , they are a lot of new exchanges growing every day like mushrooms!
and some of them are so abandoned that you need to wait ages to have your order done!coz no body is in there , that is why i rathereto use crowded exchanges coz my order goes fast and i don't need to wait for a long time , and some of the new exchanges have a very low security , we all need to be very careful!
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 11:35:53 AM
Add, THIS MAY WELL BE A LEGITIMATE EXCHANGE

Saw that the highest price for btc is on topbtc.com https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/topbtc/

https://mobile.twitter.com/topbtc_com

Homepage is translated from Chinese using Google translate.

Somebody will think they are smart and send some coins there to arbitrage but might not end well.

Not an accusation, but people should be careful

I think this is just common sense with your money, also when something seems too good to be true it normally is. Before sending money to anywhere new, exchange or person or anything else it is always wise to take your time to do your due diligence. I guess though for many this is a lesson they have to learn on their own by getting burned and then they'll never do it again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 11:25:23 AM
Well i understand this totally and i must say the best exchange for me is binance, its like the easiest exchange to trade on, very easy , fast transactions and low transaction fees, I am definitely sticking with it no matter what new exchange might come.. Thanks for this tip
Because the majority of the big exchange sites already applied the strict rules to the users. As you can see how many people are complaining about that. Some of my friends get a lot of problem to enhanched their account to the next level, binance becomes the favourite exchange right now.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
December 24, 2017, 11:25:13 AM
Good check mate, I appreciate your work to aware others about what you feel fishy, although whether it is a scam or not(because not proven yet) but you have done your job. Everyone should be careful if they are going to link with it.

Qqcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qqcoin-scrypt-jane-asic-resistant-n-factor-multipool-resistant-389238

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qqcoin/#charts

Seems to be an old deadish coin. Maybe that exchange is going to revive it the way cryptopia did dotcoin.
Yeah qqcoin is dead now and they should need to update whether they are going to revive or remove.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 10:47:25 AM
Just use secure exchanges like bittrex and bitfinex

ithink you should watch exscudo exchange they will lauch in 2018 its a good project also they have a coin eon coin like binance and kucoin you should buy  this coins if you want to make some good profit.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 10:06:20 AM
An exchange means the transfer of one char to another or with money. The ancient Dizaman exchange of goods with other goods is called barter. This kind of economy has lasted long ago as money has not been discovered. At that time every item can be exchanged with other goods.
In terms of exchange objects can be identified three types of exchange are:

Real asset exchange (Ayn) with real asset (Ayn)
Real assets account (Ayn) with financial assets (Dayn)
Financial asset exchange (Dayn) with financial assets (Dayn)
Exchange Times.
In the network there are quite a lot of platforms for cryptocurrency exchange, which beginners can cause serious problems with siting ... Be careful when choosing exchange bonus or with crane.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 04:30:31 AM
To be more safe use only mayor exchange to trade before know about review of that new exchange, use mayor exchange like Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitstamp is more safe than new exchange. All centralized exchange should be has any regulation to protect trader from any fraud include new exchange.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 10:29:22 PM
Just use secure exchanges like bittrex and bitfinex
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 10:28:21 PM
Yes because just recently, some exchanging sites got hacked and there are several victims of this happening. A lot of people loss their money upon entering this site so to be extra careful, try not to risk your money by not accessing this sites just yet.
Pages:
Jump to: