Pages:
Author

Topic: Be contented with what you have - page 19. (Read 2923 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 15, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
Yes i am satisfied. Personally i like to connect with bitcoin because it provides lots of money. Myself and other investors are also happy with this coin. I believe bitcoin will change the global economy.

This is good to hear seeing others satisfied and being contented on what they have. Just like in bitcoin being contented can have with great profit. Their is a result of good rewards of having a contentment and not being greedy so when you have btc save it while you can at this moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
Yes, I have to agree with the subject thread wherein people should be contented on what they have and don't compare yourself to others success since your success may just happen to be coming. Each individual has it's own roadmap and you have to stick on your own and do not make shortcuts as there is no shortcut to achieve success. Just wait for your time to shine for it will come to each and everyone in this crypto community. Just have faith and patience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
It is these words I want to convey to my friends because they only say that there is no earnings the market is worth not needing to panic for all their time!
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
July 15, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Your gain might seem to be small today.
Your portfolio might not look so big.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.
Golden words. Recommended to everyone, specially the new members of cryptocurrency community.

There are many people who are disappointed, because they thought they will be rich overnight! I dunno if there's anybody who actually got rich that way, but it's quite unlikely. Anybody I've seen have been through the tortures of the damned to reach financial success. Patience is a big virtue in financial markets,

SO - BE - PATIENT.
Activity: 336
July 15, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
I totally agree with you. We has to be very patient in this cryptocurrency market. The ones who handles everything with patient and slowly wins the race here.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
Yes i am satisfied. Personally i like to connect with bitcoin because it provides lots of money. Myself and other investors are also happy with this coin. I believe bitcoin will change the global economy.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
Yes, you are so righthere. In this market we need deal with patience and sensiblity. Else any hasty decision can take to a position from where it will be tough to recover. So, dont be hasty and deal with much care and intelligence.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 04:13:21 PM
Yes. Very useful post. there are people who are shifting from one coin to another. But, rather than shifting so many times, its better to stick with one good coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 03:57:54 PM
Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

Be contented on what you have while you are reaching your goals. Even for the small profit used it wisely, you are the one who will make it bigger for the right time. Save now and never expense a for not important things because your desire for the wants cannot make your contented even you already have because you want an upgrade for it.  Make a journal of your everyday gain and divide for everything where you gonna used it but make sure that you save from it. That will be helpful for the future.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 03:56:34 PM
that's a wonderful statement I must agree over expectation and over greed is not good for any deed, patience is required in very sector if you want have more and get crazy about it then it is not a very smart move, over expectation can ruin your success, your small gain can takes you to the massive success
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 14, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

A problem I mostly see here.
They want it fast, they want quick money and see that profit in USD already. Never even tried to support the token they bought.
They just buy and think of it as if it will grow without doing anything.
Even plants needs to be watered and sunshine for it to grow and you will have to be patient to see the fruit from it.
It takes time and effort.
They think just because bitcoin jumped from a low price to a higher one, then it could happen over and over again and also to other tokens.
Activity: 97
July 14, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
A good parable, each. I agree that trade does not like hasty people, as well as emotional people. They get into this meat grinder and drain their deposits at one point, and then blame it on the exchange and the crypto market as a whole.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 03:09:17 PM
This is a very good and encouraging post for newbies who are just getting started on the bounty line , it might seem less rewarding with small profits but the better times are coming and perseverance a.m. will be key
Do not be too greedy and do not be too smart because crypto space can be re assertive

That should be the key of this business, we should be contented what we have for us to get real happiness. Because if we are too greedy and not contented of what we earn will always look for something which can lead us into unsuccessful and unhappy life. Specially now that crypto market is not stable we have to be patience and wait for the right time.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
This is a very good and encouraging post for newbies who are just getting started on the bounty line , it might seem less rewarding with small profits but the better times are coming and perseverance a.m. will be key
Do not be too greedy and do not be too smart because crypto space can be re assertive

That should be the of this business, we should be contented what we have for us to get real happiness. Because if we are too greedy and not contented of what we earn will always look for something which can lead us into unsuccessful and unhappy life. Specially now that crypto market is not stable we have to be patience and wait for the right time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
There is a proverb such - with the world on a thread, there will be a bare shirt! So here it is now. The market is marking time and now any profit should be a huge plus for everyone. I fully agree with the author of the post that the main thing is patience. Only a patient person will survive the crisis and then there will come a new period for growth and profit. Be glad that you are in this market is an experience
Activity: 134
July 14, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
Agreed. No short cuts to success though. I work hard to get paid and thats it. I hope for better days ahead. Crypto is deep world,where someone need time to understand how it works in between,Besides i believe I'm heading there in no time.
Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 114
July 14, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
I do not expect big profits from the cryptocurrency against the background of the market decline and I am glad to make small profits.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
The creation of greatness from small to great. Likewise, it does not work very well if it works haste. So also for crypto. To make the progress sustainable, you have to step on every staircase.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
If you can have a good offer to take then purchasing  a bundle would be a great choice... Just keep on mind that checking the project's four corner will help you decide if your going to buy their product ot not...
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
Yeah It's true be contented on what you have. Good things comes too those who wait and accept it. Dont be too much in this wolrd because it can change your mind to do devil deeds. Stay what you have and aim your goal. Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: