Pages:
Author

Topic: Beacon [BECN] - PoS/MN - Legacy MN Project w/a Bright Future - page 3. (Read 25448 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I never cease to wonder how much new scam climbs , and people believe in it, the same developers have already held different machinations, now a new project , and as always a beautiful designer and nothing more

I never cease wondering why people like you have basic comprehension failure....

The Owner and Founder has disclosed their Identity and shed the Anonymity that most Crypto Team Members use.

Beacon is Partnered with Crypto Flow whose Owner and Founder has also revealed their Identity!

Beacon is partnered with EVOS who again have had their Leader reveal their Identity as well!

Quite frankly your claims are not only untrue and ridiculous but they are also pathetic and infantile!
Activity: 53
Beacon just gets more awesome each day! it now has the Evos
gatekeeper installed. check out the web page (https://beaconcrypto.org/) for all the info about this project.
Decide for yourself but don't wait too long as price of the Beacon coin (becn) is increasing everyday.
Stake it in gatekeeper or buy a masternode or even a shared masternode.
Its win win believe it or not
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Beacon [BECN] now listed on two exchanges

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BECN_BRIDGE.BTC
https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/BECN-BTC

and available on Delta and Blockfolio
Activity: 23
Yes, people came to his Scam now well, hired the promotion of the channel of discord, hired good designers, and as they were scams and remained, now the money will be collected from all and dumped quietly
Activity: 48
I never cease to wonder how much new scam climbs , and people believe in it, the same developers have already held different machinations, now a new project , and as always a beautiful designer and nothing more
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
hi, could you help. Slow synchronization, 1 active connection. Could give addnode.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I also hope CB, but the synchronization is slow ...
CB discord:
@everyone Our bitshares nodes with the elastic search plugin are still synchronizing, several attempts to speed it up have failed so far. We expect the synchronization to finish at late evening GMT time. We appreciate your patience while the blockchain is synchronizing and are working diligently to minimize the inconvenience and frustration caused by this interruption. Withdrawals will resume as soon as our nodes are in sync.
Activity: 22
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Pre-Sale.
We are gearing up for the rewards to kick in.
Approximately 30 hours away!

So many good things coming for Beacon. Let the real work begin!
how about the results of Beacon's presale?
Has it been published publicly yet?
How about the Beacon's promotional plans?

Presale done in less than 45 minutes. 40 masternodes sold. All funds are transparent. A channel in discord for all transactions. Currently BTC funds moved to stable coin on exchange until BTC market stabilizes. Come check us out.
Crypto Bridge is waiting on them to fix their chain. We are ready to go with CB. Also Crex24 fee has been paid.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Intersante project. I'm going to join a shared masternode.
Regards
Activity: 5
This is best project. Evos partenership.
Activity: 53
WOW what a exciting project and already has a winning trifecta in CryptoFlow Evos & Trittium. I am so looking forward to the success of this project
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Pre-Sale.
We are gearing up for the rewards to kick in.
Approximately 30 hours away!

So many good things coming for Beacon. Let the real work begin!
all presales sold in under 45 minutes. Did you get yours? Also the TUNE community is joining us. They are an incubator program and what do you know we have an incubator program. Swap happening soon. #makecryptogreatagain
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
I can not find details in the bounty with Beacon signature.
Has it been implemented and still joinable today?
Please help me with more details.
Previous bounty was Translation, BTT bounty and Twitter bounty.
Atm, there's no bounty available. Coz Dev's doing swap for WINO on to Beacon, and lot's more.
As i see in their discord channel, YES they already have a plan for those kind of bounty.
To find out their next update, join their discord channel https://discord.gg/j7Ez7Xj

Activity: 33
Beacon is truly something very Special!
Extreme Success of Pre-sale Master Nodes selling in under 45 minutes is very impressive!

Not only that..... But Beacon's stated aims of supporting Charity Works has already begun! Interestingly so as well, for these Charitable Acts do not deplete Beacons operating funds at all, they actually strengthen Beacon in both it's reputation and in it's acquisition of a larger Customer Base!

In the run up to Pre-sale Beacon undertook upon itself the offer of providing some solace to those who have had the misfortune to Invest in a Crypto that resulted in an exit scam.

This Crypto was WINO.
Not only were those cheated in the past given a chance to get something of value from now worthless Crypto Coins, but the excess of WINO was even offered in Giveaways as Prizes that can be swapped for Beacon's own Uniaue Coin the BECN.

Now Beacon once more steps up to the plate and is soon to offer a helping hand to the victims of the Crypto Coin known as TUNE.
This will be swappable at a Ratio of 200 Tune for 1 Beacon BECN Coin.

Amazing is it not my Friends!
This is REAL Philanthropy in action!

Beacon really is living up to it's Slogan!

"Building a Better World through the Blockchain!"
Activity: 1
How will I get my own bitcoins on here??
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Beacon Pre-Sale Sold Out!

I think, this is the fastest MNs sales ever, in just 45 minutes, 30 MNs sold out, really amazing, still waiting for what surprises from Beacon

There are still a lot of people buying masternodes. I thought they got burned from all those previously abandoned mn projects. Maybe, trying their luck to get as much as they can. This might be promising as they have listed partners already.
Activity: 9
good news everyone, wallets are now downloadable, i downloaded mine last night and i am just waiting for future bounties on the discord channel. And by the way, master nodes pre sale was a blast. Sale was faster than expected. God bless to the developers of this project and more success to come..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
Not only Evos. And also became partners  Trittium and CryptoFlow. This is just fine. I like the team and the project. I have already downloaded my Beacon wallet for Windows. I wish you good luck in your work.
Pages:
Jump to: