Pages:
Author

Topic: Beacon [BECN] - PoS/MN - Legacy MN Project w/a Bright Future - page 9. (Read 25448 times)

copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Pre ANN looks good, there is a lot going on already and things are just getting started.

Changing hearts and minds one investor at a time. #beaconstrong
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Pre ANN looks good, there is a lot going on already and things are just getting started.
copper member
Translations of the White Paper have begun!
We are translating into the following languages.
We are still looking for Japanese and Mandarin.

Already Reserved
Korean
Vietnamese
Russian
Turkish
Indonesian
Filipino
Thai
French
Polish
Bengali
German
Hindi
Catalan
Spanish
Arabic
Portuguese
copper member
The planned and upcoming utilities for Beacon
copper member
Many investors were waiting for such a platform as Beacon, which will unite all promising projects in one place, while helping to implement it! Beacon has all chances to improve the world!

We appreciate that very much. We're looking to build something deeper than 'just a masternode'. Once you realie the potential of the project, you start to see what it will be able to accomplish.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Many investors were waiting for such a platform as Beacon, which will unite all promising projects in one place, while helping to implement it! Beacon has all chances to improve the world!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Very excited about the upcoming launch!
Beacon shall light the way in the darkness and the BECN Coin shall pad our pockets!

Haha, great comment. Thank you!

No problem my friend!
I have a lot of admiration for the Concept!
You and the rest of the Team have done a really great Job in inspiring trust in things unfolding as planned, even going so far as to surpass expectations with a working Platform at the time of Launch!
copper member
Looking good. Hope to see everyone around in the discord. #makecryptogreatagain

MCMA, I can get behind that. Thanks for checking out the Pre-Ann.
copper member
Beacon shall light the way in the darkness and the BECN Coin shall pad our pockets!

Haha, great comment. Thank you!
Activity: 22
Looking good. Hope to see everyone around in the discord. #makecryptogreatagain
Activity: 33

copper member
I am proud to be part of the BEACON community.

Happy to have you with us! Tell your friends about Beacon.  Grin
Activity: 2
I am proud to be part of the BEACON community.
copper member
Guys, you made a lot of work to prepare your launch!
My respect!

Thank you for the support! We wanted to announce now so we had plenty of time before the Pre-Sale begins to build promotions and hype for the project.  Smiley
Activity: 11
Guys, you made a lot of work to prepare your launch!
My respect!
copper member
It's looking one more master node coin come to the cryptocurrencies market, just know I read the full information about your master node chart details really it is giving good results to investors in this coin I hope you are project will get success in coming days.

Thank you for your support. Beacon was designed to bring a new, much needed wrinkle to the masternode and crypto markets.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
It's looking one more master node coin come to the cryptocurrencies market, just know I read the full information about your master node chart details really it is giving good results to investors in this coin I hope you are project will get success in coming days.
copper member

Oh God, what a miracle is this?)) What people won’t think of) Though the site is not bad

Beacon has been in development full time since May 2018. There is much to be optimistic about with this project and we hope everyone takes a serious look at it and what it aim to accomplish.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Oh God, what a miracle is this?)) What people won’t think of) Though the site is not bad
copper member
Looking good guys

Thanks! Long road but we are getting closer.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: