Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear Market Can Be A Waste Of Time or Useful Depending on How We Approach It - page 6. (Read 696 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 30
I don't actually know when how long the bear market will take, but this is very wrong time for new projects, because once new projects is launched, the project will go the same direction as other Altcoins, so if the team behind the project are not strong enough, the project might die. This is actually a perfect time for investment
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
The market volatility cycles that I have observed and experienced have always made me aware of the balance between risk and return. So there are many reasons for the initial investment to succeed or fail. When the market goes up, it is possible that we will see many different earning opportunities, and it is easy to check the profits, but whether new participants have enough awareness to approach that is another matter. There is nothing to blame here for not taking the opportunity, I have seen many of my friends enter this market and they are still stuck with losses. They are not satisfied with the profits they made. Greed and loss of psychological control in the market are some of the reasons that led to their losses. And honestly, I believe that buying BTC or ETH is safe if you can buy them, or other altcoins you believe in, and getting really ready to reshape your investment plan with knowledge and personal finance are comfortable in the opportunity to invest in the financial markets, particularly in this market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
In the bear market times, I think everyone should accumulate coins of projects that have a good track record i.e. proven not to be scams and that have good credibility. The coins that I am purchasing are mostly going to be listed on Binance.   
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Lack of funding shouldn't be the reason why some brand new project fails in an immediate manner. If the project or the founders believe and built their ideas/concepts thoroughly, they won't stop only because of that. Besides, a truly innovative project will earn its own merits. If the project truly solves the masses' problems and offers something that is worth keeping an eye on, the project itself will sustain with the community.

Although, ideally in a bear market, you should keep funds in a project that has already proved to stand its time and has been battle-tested. I won't be taking much a greater risk if the whole market sentiment is bad.
Activity: 342
Merit: 24
During a bear market, almost every new project is going to fail immediately.
The funds required for the startup to begin will not be there, investors will not fill the presales, and scams will rule.
What could have a small chance to succeed, now has zero.
It takes backing from big exchanges and connections with investors for a project to succeed.

Having said that, I never stopped looking and will keep investing during the bear market appropriately.

But for anyone that considers leaving, know that this market will reward those that stayed. It is the time to educate yourselves.
I've seen even silly spammers changing their ways and realizing there is a lot more everyone can offer by changing their ways.
For now, it is the time we count losses, but also we strengthen and rise to the challenges we face.

Besides the new cryptocurrencies, from my perspective, I'd look more at cryptocurrencies that hold utility, keep developing and have a serious community.
Pages:
Jump to: