Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear time is near to end - page 14. (Read 22315 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 111
October 16, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
I think it is already obvious to everyone that the bear market will end soon. All traders talk about it, and therefore ordinary users also understand this. On the other hand, when everyone talks about one thing, it happens differently.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
You just need to put simple logic on this. There are no new investors like last December where many newcomers flock just to buy bitcoin. There are aslo no incoming huge financial groups that have decided to buy a whole lot of bitcoin that are in trillion dollars in the last months of this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 16, 2018, 03:29:16 AM
Yes, the Bear market will end in October last, I can feel it. September month is the end today, And If SEC will reject bitcoin again then The first half of October will show the bear market. And after then, the Crypto market may increase and that will be the sign of the bull market. Though This is all of my predictions, I don't know exactly what is gonna be happen.
With what reasons make bearish end in October dude? is it due to the end of the year effect? but whatever the reasons come.
hopefully the price is really improving and bearish can end soon because in 1 year the price has not experienced a bull trend at all ?
This year is a difficult year, don't be too hopeful at the end of this year like last year, because you can experience deep disappointment, be optimistic, but too optimistic is not good.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 16, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
Yes, the Bear market will end in October last, I can feel it. September month is the end today, And If SEC will reject bitcoin again then The first half of October will show the bear market. And after then, the Crypto market may increase and that will be the sign of the bull market. Though This is all of my predictions, I don't know exactly what is gonna be happen.
With what reasons make bearish end in October dude? is it due to the end of the year effect? but whatever the reasons come.
hopefully the price is really improving and bearish can end soon because in 1 year the price has not experienced a bull trend at all ?
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
October 16, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
October 08, 2018, 08:52:48 PM
That chart is fine but the thing is their are some instances that the way the chart will go on the other way. Crypto market is hard to read especially when whales and sharks are ready to attack. Some predictions said that bitcoin will start to be strong and pump in mid October. However, i doubt on it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 08, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp
Since many speculators has started to said this I strongly believe that the bearish trend is about to end and now give us an opportunity to invest and be among the high earners in future.  I think we have many opportunities to invest now since bitcoin and others coins are very cheap now.  Trading has give us money when bitcoin come out of bearish to bull run in 2017 and now still give us another opportunity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 08, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
Since many speculators has started to said this I strongly believe that the bearish trend is about to end and now give us an opportunity to invest and be among the high earners in future.  I think we have many opportunities to invest now since bitcoin and others coins are very cheap now.  Trading has give us money when bitcoin come out of bearish to bull run in 2018 and now still give us another opportunity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Everything people say about crypto is only prediction, which one is right one who knows?. Let's see the reality do we see any sign about bear time is near to end?. I'll not stop anyone give their opinion but sometimes leave market to protect our asset is more important than keep hold it. Think what I say and I hope you will agree with me.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 08, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
I think even if he is not mistaken often. It does not mean that he will know what will happen in bitcoin on the coming months. Its not wise to believe on other persons prediction when you are in crypto world.
Always do your own research, to not regret anything. It is impossible to not get scam at this crypto world.
and most importantly we must always be careful and be careful again to choose new coins, because now there are so many coins that eventually scam
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 08, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
AAlex48 actually posting something bullish for first time in 1 year!???  this is truly the signs of bulls coming.  moving ALL IN    lol
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 08, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
Hard to believe with just a prediction.
But I do hope the bear market will end.
I just started trading and it is hard to make a good prediction when you see not much of a movement.
Better to just HODL bitcoin for now and maybe I could start training into trading again once the volatility starts.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
October 08, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
Its always darkest before dawn. People have been being pessimistic about the price drop but consider this, the LOWEST bitcoin becomes is the price where you should be really happy about, when its really low that means the only way is up, so if you bought at a very low price you should be really happy.

This is exactly why I kept saying to my friends not to buy bitcoin while it was 20k but none of them listened to me. They bought and now all of them are out of bitcoin market and most of them won't probably ever get back. Buy when its low, not when its ATH, this must be common sense logic but I guess some people ride the bandwagon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

There are many affirmative signs that the bear year is about to end, but we shouldn't give gallant expectations so that we don't fall into frustration if this haven't happened. As we all know that there have been a global trend by many countries to regulate cryptocurrency, and this trend affect this business.

We have seen so many good news coming out of crypto recently, we have seen a lot of improvements and great deals and all that however the price seems to be still sitting at the same levels. I think we have enough fuel to
actually get another moon however we need that first light to get us going.

If the price goes above 8-9k levels I think we can see another 20k coming very soon but if we do not see that first there is no point of all of this great news. Also we have not been in a bear market for a long time, price has been same at 6k-7k levels for a long time now so that's not bear market anymore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 09:16:43 PM
Bull market will start if there are any good positive news on the market,   i just know from some media channel in this month alot of good news and this all thing will support crypto market will going to bull run.  Technical and fundamental  analysis will support this crypto market going to new ATH again. 
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
The bear market should end now. Already eight-month passed we are seeing the same market. This time has to change. .For the long run of the bear market, lots of people lost their trust from the cryptocurrency. People wanted to be a millionaire with the crypto, now they are praying to recover the loss. So, if the market change happens, people will love again the crypto platform.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 07:55:03 PM
some thing that is worthwhile that applies to every person enterprise or i'm able to say my purchases and income patterns. it can be achieved thru the market, although what a trader has in go back for a long-time period dealer or a person who can be a medium supplier.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
October 07, 2018, 07:27:54 PM
I am sure that the market will soon recover and we can party like last year, the most important thing to do is to keep abreast of the latest developments of the projects we follow and of course take action immediately.
Hope there is a way to party again and bear season will end. We are in the 4th quarter and expect for surprises but it looks like market isn't showing progress for the bullish season. Hope there is a twist even a little so people won't be really disappointed before the year end.

The chart says it

but it doesn't say exactly when

And it does not actually closed the bottom

It might actually go beyond after December and probably go down a little deeper below 6k before going up
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 06, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
I am sure that the market will soon recover and we can party like last year, the most important thing to do is to keep abreast of the latest developments of the projects we follow and of course take action immediately.
Hope there is a way to party again and bear season will end. We are in the 4th quarter and expect for surprises but it looks like market isn't showing progress for the bullish season. Hope there is a twist even a little so people won't be really disappointed before the year end.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
Very unfortunate that sometimes crypto does not obey TA butI we are just hopeful it will this time, A lot of market sentiments and analysis are gearing towards having a bullish end of the year, We will most likely have it and certainly it will come
Pages:
Jump to: