Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear time is near to end - page 9. (Read 22315 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 06, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
Good to see market are getting green with BCH and XRP leading the way but for 100K  for year end I think is very to much hype i am happy if price of BTC may reach to even 10-15K$ by year end. and a good run maybe for next year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 06, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
I don't like predictions to be honest...many were predicting that BTC will overcome 100k $ this year but what we see now? I think that most couldn't imagine 6.5k$ for current period.
And where you got those predictions? And even more importantly why you believed them? Because it was very obvious for anyone that has been in the market for some time that it was going to be impossible to reach those kind of prices in this year, this year was never going to be as good as the year before and anyone that thought otherwise was completely mistaken.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
It seems everyone is predicting a recovery in the last two months of this year and yet we have heard something similar for most of the year and that has not happened and I do not see too much of a reason to think that this prediction is going to be right either, we need to live with the fact that it is entirely possible that a recovery will not happen in this year or even the next.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
Month afther month we say this but seems it never ends, today is last day of october and we still talk about upcomimg bull run and now we think it would happen in november.

Eventually we’ll stand corrected or die poor
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2018, 04:40:12 PM
Everything ever ends. And this bear trend will over too.
The market is cyclical, in principle everything in the world is cyclical.
I don't think Bitcoin will be dead. And most of people think so.
And if Bitcoin lives, then there will be growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 03:58:55 PM
Month afther month we say this but seems it never ends, today is last day of october and we still talk about upcomimg bull run and now we think it would happen in november.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp

Bear time will be over soonish.. but it will go out with a bang Can't wait to buy as much as I as the cycle ends. Q1, maybe Q2 2019 - the Bull will be back and raging I reckon
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
October 31, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
Well for me this year is not like the years we've been through this year has so much of unnecessary things and often caused a delays for some reasons. Bear matket will be much longer than it needs to be since trader and investor now are playing it safe and clean almost no one are willing to risk all of his asset for now. This time is not continuation of succeeding years for bitcoin i guess.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
Good news but bear market is not ending...I am waiting for bump market because I bought some ethereum at higher rate and holding them but when will prices rise then I will sell them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
October 31, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
I thought from the end of the October Market could start recovering but not. Maybe this year would follow previous year chart. However, we should be the patient up to recover it.
Activity: 476
October 31, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
bear market has not been able to stop, the price of bitcoin this year tends to fall and it is possible that the price of bitcoin could rise again when demand for bitcoin starts to increase and when there is good news from ETFs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
I also heard from a youtuber, that there is an 80% chance, the price will move upwards after the current market trend. Hope they are right. 80 is a good number Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Agree with this, after a long time bearish and now we in 9 month of bearish market mean it will nearly, 99,99% sure about that
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
The bear market is still not over because there is no good news that could trigger a bull market. just wait, usually there will be good news at the end of the year and will make the price of cryptocurrency very expensive at the end of the year.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
Yeah, soon Bull gonna fight back the bear and this will be his end. Common it is not always bearish time soon bullish gonna rescue us all and end this great bloody market, will gonna see his(bear) white flag soon.
Actually there are so many factors that are affecting the market of cryptocurrency. So if we analyze one factor and see its impact on the market of cryptocurrency and give away a statement or prediction, which would not be right. To be honest, it is not possible to predict the start of bull or the end of bear market. However it is a matter of few days for the value of cryptocurrency to rise to whopping heights once it is the bull market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
October 30, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
I would like to know what is the basis for such predictions that bear market will end soon. When you dig a little bit deeper it turns out this is actualy only hope and wishful thinking. I haven't seen any analysis or other information that would point the bear time is going to end and the bull run is going to start.
Unless I see any kind of proof for that I don't expect to see any changes.

Agreed, according to the chart, he predict that bitcoin will recover to $10K in the early of 2019 and reach over $100K in mid 2019.
Bitcoin price rises up rapidly last year until January 2018 and then corrected gradually. We should know that Bitcoin price pump up significantly within a short period isn't health market at all, because people flocked to invest due to they thought bitcoin will give huge profits just in a few months and then cash out happened.
But at least we know the potential of gain and loss in crypto-world. Bitcoin bull run in this year surely gives an opportunity for newcomers to invest in the bearish market. Whether it will take 2-3 months to rise up again, depends on the development and acceptance across the globe. Another critical factor of bitcoin to rise is regulation, most of the scrutiny has come from the big banks and government regulators such as happened in China, South Korea, Japan and lately in India. More or less, it still affects people's decision to invest or leave the crypto market for good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
Really, I want to belive, that the bear time will end soon. Many of people tired of down trending market.
I liked Bitcoin's previous volatility. But most of all I like it when the globally market was in uptrend.
Maybe BTC WhitePaper birthday become the day of trend reversal? )
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 30, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
I also feel the bear market is about to end in early November. The return of the crypto and Bitcoin markets will be as good as the $ 12,000 price forecast is possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
I don't know how accurate the forecasts of this trader, but in his theory there is a sense. In general, everything is logical.
I expect the price to approach $ 10,000 for Bitcoin by the end of this year. Let's see what will really wait for us.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
October 30, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Is the bearish market really near to an end? But why is it we are still seeing the market stagnant close to crashing point. The bullish market may be just in reach but maybe that will only happen when bitcoin can able to break the resistances ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: