Pages:
Author

Topic: Bear time is near to end - page 4. (Read 22315 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 08, 2019, 08:31:49 PM
Some people say that we'll go down even more to $2800 but what they dont know is bitcoin has actually bottomed out and already come across in the 200 weekly moving average even last key support in back in previous bubble aligned with the current support. So i guess the bear got exhausted and we might be seeing a trend reversal this 2019.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 08, 2019, 07:52:00 PM
I think this guy is wrong. Im not seeing any improvement for bitcoin this year 2019 or any reason for another bullrun. However there is a chance for ethereum. So better hold ETH and sell your BTC as hardfork is coming! The bull is gonna outrun the bear!
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 08, 2019, 07:49:24 PM
I think we will see a bull trap when whales pump the price in anticipation of the BAKKT launch.

Then, they will dump the price and we probably won’t see much recovery until March 2019, where we could see a real bull run again.

I won't anticipate a greater pump during the launch but there will be some significant uphill movement.
Dumping won't happen so sooner after the launch either. It would rather be more of a gradual process.

Lol, we even don't know if it's going to be approved or not so I will be very cautious right now. Maybe this is a bull trap, but we haven't see the price even broke resistance so there's no bull trap whatsoever. This is just regular speculators game, waiting for the time to short bitcoin again and again. Q1 will be critical as it might set the tone for what the whole year will bring to us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 06:48:04 PM
I think we will see a bull trap when whales pump the price in anticipation of the BAKKT launch.

Then, they will dump the price and we probably won’t see much recovery until March 2019, where we could see a real bull run again.

I won't anticipate a greater pump during the launch but there will be some significant uphill movement.
Dumping won't happen so sooner after the launch either. It would rather be more of a gradual process.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 04:22:12 PM

Activity: 419
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 02:10:02 AM
The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp
Are you aware that the Bitcoin ETF has not been approved yet, and still might not be approved this year. A lot of sources claims the ETF might be 2019. So I’m not expecting any bull this year and the price of cryptocurrencies might still continue to drop cause a lot of investors are holding back. I think price will start to go up when the ETF has been approved.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 19, 2018, 01:59:33 AM
It is about time BTC starts a bull run. It needs to recover soon
It is not a bull run because market is slowly recover, But it is not continuously moving forward. So no one is predict when completely recovered in crypto market. I think after Christmas big pump is possible on crypto platform so buying more Bitcoin and altcoin is the good option for current scenario.
What if it will be consistent until the end of the year, I think people would think that it's already a bull run.
BTC is rising now along with other altcoins, the possibility is big that crypto will again attract investors and a consistent bitcoin rise might bring it to double digit again. Nobody can predict what will exactly happen but let's be optimistic.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 18, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
It is not a bull run because market is slowly recover, But it is not continuously moving forward. So no one is predict when completely recovered in crypto market. I think after Christmas big pump is possible on crypto platform so buying more Bitcoin and altcoin is the good option for current scenario.
Activity: 518
December 18, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
We have face this difficult time for a very long time and now we have to check that bear market is going to end so We know that time is matter in the business and bear time is near to end once again we will see tat bitcoin will trade, Patience and holding is good in these days to secure your money.

Only the guys that truly believe in the best future of the crypto, can hold their Bitcoins and tokens for a long time. The bearish trend can last for several months more, but you must stand it.
Activity: 24
December 18, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 01:33:09 AM
Yes, the market from yesterday to today has already added more than $ 10 billion, this is a great sign, we will wait more)
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 18, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
Now it is impossible to predict the current situation of the market whether the market starts recovering or not. We need to stay strong instead of selling them for loos because suddenly the market starts recovering.
Don't sell at a loss, we need to stay strong at this bad market, maybe we can close our eyes so we will not see it falling.
The market will recover fore sure, that will happen in the long run, continue to believe in bitcoin because it has created blockchain and blockchain will solve a lot of problem of the world in the long run, and people will continue to adopt upon seeing results and feeling the benefits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
Now it is impossible to predict the current situation of the market whether the market starts recovering or not. We need to stay strong instead of selling them for loos because suddenly the market starts recovering.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
December 17, 2018, 10:39:47 PM
I can say that the market will have a hard time to recover. The bear market will not end easily because there is still manipulation and price correction happening in the market. We should focus on what is happening today than what will happen in the future.
Activity: 73
December 17, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
these triangles, flags, diamonds, any other figure in a chart are only to look beautiful, people should frame and sell as art.

But it’s easy to say BTC is going to the moon again, and it’s probably what’s going to happen, not because of a ETF approval or some other fundamental true, it’s going to trend up because people believe it will and no one wants to miss the Party.
predictions of a high increase are indeed something very interesting to discuss, but if the state of the business world really needs a global payment tool without any national borders, then the bitcoin currency becomes a necessity to be used in the business world, if something like this can happen then the bitcoin value will go up very high, so we might be looking at the possibility like this is approaching a reality.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2018, 08:23:51 PM
We have face this difficult time for a very long time and now we have to check that bear market is going to end so We know that time is matter in the business and bear time is near to end once again we will see tat bitcoin will trade, Patience and holding is good in these days to secure your money.
of course everything that is here hopes that the bear market will hopefully end soon, but now the price is declining. no one knows when this will end and we can only follow the games and rules here.
We've through these since January and never see's any movement of changing the trend, and we almost ended this year without having assurance for its recovery. Though holding will be our last option but it probably won't work into others. We might not think for the bull run, instead we will into other opportunity even this time.
Well we still don't have any assurance of a recovery though. But the price is quite low already that it can be attractive to some investors. Of course whales would prefer to buy at a cheaper price but that time may come soon. Let's all see what happens this january.
Today we have a "huge" grow of price for more than $200  Shocked
It sounds a little funny of course ) however could this be a trend reversal? Or will we see new lower low?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
of course everything that is here hopes that the bear market will hopefully end soon, but now the price is declining. no one knows when this will end and we can only follow the games and rules here.
We've through these since January and never see's any movement of changing the trend, and we almost ended this year without having assurance for its recovery. Though holding will be our last option but it probably won't work into others. We might not think for the bull run, instead we will into other opportunity even this time.
Well we still don't have any assurance of a recovery though. But the price is quite low already that it can be attractive to some investors. Of course whales would prefer to buy at a cheaper price but that time may come soon. Let's all see what happens this january.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 15, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 15, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp
It will end around first to second quarter of 2019. Probably, it breaks out when bakkt will come up. I do not know the further development regarding in regulation of exchange, but I think it will help also to boost the market. From a downside pattern to an uptrend lines. I am excited to see that all because I have bunch of altcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 686
December 15, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
Bearies will continue to occur this year because there are many things related to delays (BAKKT etc.) that are unsuccessful for publication in 2018, the rest of the year will be filled with sales and the market will flush, I'm not pessimistic but this logic makes sense because the deadline years will be realistic in the next few weeks
Pages:
Jump to: