Pages:
Author

Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED) - page 11. (Read 20068 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
It would be more believable if he would say he removed it before the drop happened .

Rightly said. How do we know he didn't buy at $220?

Guys I don't need to lie anyone (at least here). When I buy the BTC, I will post an image of the wallet. I assure you I'm not gonna spend more than 100$. But as I said, if I had not bought at 220 or actual levels, it's because I'm waiting the first round coin to drop. BTC is a speculation bomb, and it will go up until appears a better speculation asset.

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
It would be more believable if he would say he removed it before the drop happened .

Rightly said. How do we know he didn't buy at $220?
I was seriously waiting for you to respond on your $220 buy order. Glad to hear you didn't buy.

So how would you know the 'real bottom'?
How low do you think the price can go to be 'good for buying'?

In my opinion, talking about a price number doesn't make sense now. Bitcoin will stop falling when big whales decide it. Sorry for being so general, but fishes and the mass are irrelevant at this moment. In spite of it, the bottom will be very easy to detect. We just have to wait for a big final drop and a quick reccovery from the hell.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Right now I'm waiting to buy BTC at a lower price, at 200$-230$ it would be a good entrance. By then, the plan is to made 100% return investiments in BTC, trading cryptocoins. The main problem should be the low volume, but I will solve it. My long term prediction is that, by a couple or three years, bitcoin will become more mainstream and the price could easily go to 10,000$.

I admit it, maybe at 13 double, I would split the investiment and go for 15 rows Cheesy Cheesy
First of all don't wait for $200-$230 to buy because i very much doubt it will go that low, the price right now is about the cheapest you will get for 2015 IMO.
What is your reason for thinking it will go mainstream in 2-3 years, and then to $10,000?
Another thing is you already said you admit you would probably split the investment when you get to 13 double, what is stopping you from splitting it at say 8 doubles, still a nice profit.

Got owned bitkilo
Just kidding this was a shot in left field more or less
Anyways the OP said they would try to buy in at this range but perhaps their suspicions make sense smart move.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Hi everyone. Last week I decided to remove my buy order at 220$. The reason was the controled violence of the first drop below 300$. I got a bad feeling and decided to remove the order. To be sincere, I didn't expect this that's happening, Bitcoin was clearly determinated to get at actual levels, but not THIS WAY:

Forget about those sheeps of the forum. These drops are COORDINATED drops. It's not a panic drop. Someone in the industry wants to pull down the price, and this is what "scares" right now to me. In a normal situation, we would be very close to the bottom, but with this new variable, I seriously doubt it. Nothing is done for nothing, and this drop has been created for SOMETHING.

My plan has changed a little. I have already decided the 1st round trade altcoin, but right now the price is too high. Once it gets to my level, I will buy the bitcoins at any price and then trade the first round. I keep saying, don't worry about the actual situation, bitcoin will go to 10,000 in two or three years.

Regards, Askenaz.

I was seriously waiting for you to respond on your $220 buy order. Glad to hear you didn't buy.

So how would you know the 'real bottom'?
How low do you think the price can go to be 'good for buying'?
Hi everyone. Last week I decided to remove my buy order at 220$. The reason was the controled violence of the first drop below 300$. I got a bad feeling and decided to remove the order. To be sincere, I didn't expect this that's happening, Bitcoin was clearly determinated to get at actual levels, but not THIS WAY:

Forget about those sheeps of the forum. These drops are COORDINATED drops. It's not a panic drop. Someone in the industry wants to pull down the price, and this is what "scares" right now to me. In a normal situation, we would be very close to the bottom, but with this new variable, I seriously doubt it. Nothing is done for nothing, and this drop has been created for SOMETHING.

My plan has changed a little. I have already decided the 1st round trade altcoin, but right now the price is too high. Once it gets to my level, I will buy the bitcoins at any price and then trade the first round. I keep saying, don't worry about the actual situation, bitcoin will go to 10,000 in two or three years.

Regards, Askenaz.
Activity: 75
...I'm used to trade in nearly-random markets, and believe me, the opportunity...

But... you're still making $5 dollars an hour.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just put a 100$ buy order at 220$/BTC. Sure the price will fall more, 120-150$ should be the bottom, but 220 it's ok for my objective. I strongly believe in 10.000$ in two or three years. The reason is simple: exists a better "thing" to speculate in the world at those times? NO. Maybe a 3.7 Bn $ capitalization seems a lot, but think about shitbook, it has more than 200 Bn$. How can you compare Bitcoin phenomenom with a shit like that. It's obvious that bitcoin is so undervaluated, and I think it's because of the difficulties to get in. Just wait for a serious and fast bitcoin exchange, and the value of bitcoin will explode.

By the way, today sold all assets I got with a final profit of +130% in three years. Seems that Wall St has serious difficulties to find new money , so I will be out until it drops at least -30%. So I'm full cash right now, and I don't know what to do with it, any recomendation?

My opinion is that from this price downward that silver is a good buy. I'm just some guy on the internet though "Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
good luck buying coins at 220
Just put a 100$ buy order at 220$/BTC. Sure the price will fall more, 120-150$ should be the bottom, but 220 it's ok for my objective. I strongly believe in 10.000$ in two or three years. The reason is simple: exists a better "thing" to speculate in the world at those times? NO. Maybe a 3.7 Bn $ capitalization seems a lot, but think about shitbook, it has more than 200 Bn$. How can you compare Bitcoin phenomenom with a shit like that. It's obvious that bitcoin is so undervaluated, and I think it's because of the difficulties to get in. Just wait for a serious and fast bitcoin exchange, and the value of bitcoin will explode.

By the way, today sold all assets I got with a final profit of +130% in three years. Seems that Wall St has serious difficulties to find new money , so I will be out until it drops at least -30%. So I'm full cash right now, and I don't know what to do with it, any recomendation?
Activity: 71

So all you need to do is believe the value will increase in a nice roller coaster fashion to about 3000 in 3 years and sell about 6 times on the peak and buy back in on the trough and ensure the buy back price is 50% or less than the previous sell price,

So this guy must be using the crystal ball method...I want your Crystal ball as i only need to that 3 times between now and the price hitting 1000...If i get it wrong i could also devalue my investment by half.... 
Activity: 71
Cryptocoins are not "VERY EASY" to trade. Unless you are an insider scammer. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Well thats a load of rubbish.. i chose to buy into btc in the summer once i had done some research.. within 7 days i had opened, and verified 4 trading exchange accounts. i accept that it takes me 3 days to deposit funds but the money is there now so all i do is leave my wealth on the uk exchange and transfer the btc i wish to trade with to china and tradr, instantly, Simples.

If i can do that then its Fucking easy!!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Mathematics are clear, and to double your investments 14 times in a row mathematics are not on your side, statistically.
Of course im watching and wish you luck. Im also a believer in Bitcoin going really high in 3-5 years after this crash. It's meant to happen.

Why not? Maybe also with DICE or so Tongue
To put into perspective what the chances are of doubling your money on a dice site would be when 14 times in a row (assuming no house edge):

1 win: 50% or 1/2
2 wins: 25% or 1/4
3 wins: 12.5% or 1/8
4 wins: 6.25% or 1/16
5 wins: 3.125% or 1/32
6 wins: 1.5625% or 1/64
7 wins: 0.78125 or 1/128
8 wins: 0.390625% or 1/256
9 wins: 0.1953125% or 1/512
10 wins: 0.09765625 or 1/1024
11 wins: 0.048828125% or 1/2048
12 wins: 0.0244140625% or 1/4096
13 wins: 0.01220703125% or 1/8092
14 wins: 0.006103515625% or 1/16384

If you are trying to become a millionaire by gambling and starting with $100 then your chances of succeeding are less then 1% of 1%.....not very good
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Mathematics are clear, and to double your investments 14 times in a row mathematics are not on your side, statistically.
Of course im watching and wish you luck. Im also a believer in Bitcoin going really high in 3-5 years after this crash. It's meant to happen.

Why not? Maybe also with DICE or so Tongue
Activity: 126

The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time.

You do realize that in order for this to work, you will have to be perfectly right all 14 times.

But in order for this to NOT work, you will have to be wrong only 1 time - and that will take you back to Zero.
He didn't say that he was going to be gambling his money with 50:50 odds of winning. If you invest in a good business idea then it is possible to grow your money like this. The thing is that it takes a lot of hard work to achieve these kinds of returns.
Activity: 129
This troll is incredulous he got so many legit responses to his obvious lolpost. Keep on keeping on Speculation.
You touched it with a needle! Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

The process will be very simple: I'm going to double my investiment 14 times in a row, reinvesting it every time.

You do realize that in order for this to work, you will have to be perfectly right all 14 times.

But in order for this to NOT work, you will have to be wrong only 1 time - and that will take you back to Zero.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Pages:
Jump to: