Pages:
Author

Topic: become rich by bitcoin. - page 16. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 06, 2019, 02:31:30 PM
Let say someone buy 1BTC now and after they will hold bitcoin for long time and they will wait a lot of years and let say they are lucky and bitcoin will reach 1.000.000$ then yes, bitcoin make some people reach.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 06, 2019, 02:22:08 PM
worth mentioning is success becoming rich by bitcoin. is it appropriate to call success if all of that is obtained from a fraud. What do you think  Huh maybe a successful villain is the appropriate name 😅😅😅
Bitcoin and Fiat isn't so different after all ,
There are also tons of people who become rich in Fiat because of fraud or illegal acrivity so what's the difference?
Bitcoin is a currency after all and it could be used in both good and bad things just like any other currency.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
May 06, 2019, 01:47:12 PM
is it appropriate to call success if all of that is obtained from a fraud.

You need to make a proper clarification of the above and maybe the whole of what you wrote for better understanding and response. For me, I would liketo contribute but I can't because it is not clear enough.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 06, 2019, 01:26:21 PM
worth mentioning is success becoming rich by bitcoin. is it appropriate to call success if all of that is obtained from a fraud. What do you think  Huh maybe a successful villain is the appropriate name 😅😅😅
Pages:
Jump to: