Pages:
Author

Topic: Bed news of Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 817 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
It isn't lucky fans of bitcoin.
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

It is a lot of epithets. Not mine, Buffett.)))

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?
I dont think that the current drop was caused by the attack of Buffett to bitcoin and i also dont think that a non believer in bitcoin can really affect the prices of bitcoin. Just a coincidence i say.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 01:06:48 AM
I think this is some of the bad news cases that attack the world of cryptocurrency which is particularly bitcoin, many of which provide information and bad news to make the price of bitcoin to collapse, hopefully the price can collapse because it can be used to buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
I think of always looking for profits on occasion, even though bitcoin is a bubble but it's a great opportunity for us to buy and sell in it, and I like it all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:41:01 AM
First, buffett doesn't have an impact on the market.
So I don't think that's the main reason for the decline.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 12:37:53 AM
It's nothing to stress over this stage any longer. step by step Bitcoin is turning into a gainful and prominent money around the globe so don't give careful consideration to this stage. I think individuals are getting apprehensive of this framework due to the recently developed and decentralized framework. however, they need to consider the future pattern that is the reason we need to proceed onward this stage to an ever increasing extent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 12:31:10 AM
that would not be, but price of bitcoin goes down.
Maybe buffet here is not involved and want some hype
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:21:51 AM
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?

Bitcoin is a coin. The effect of bitcoin have widely  in the currency market. There are some investors who try to say the future and spread rumors. Bitcoin is now passing bad times, so bitcoin is not death. I think Bitcoin will soon return to good position. So there is nothing bad about bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
May 09, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
There's nothing new Roll Eyes. Warren Buffet bash bitcoin again. I wonder why is he (even the other critics) doing this opposition against bitcoin. is he getting benefited by doing these things? Because if he hates it then he can only keep it to himself right?  Huh

Much better for us to avoid getting annoyed in this kind of news is just ignore it and move on. Do not let any bad vibes come into us. It's true that FUDs affect the market but these are not enough to pull down bitcoin, btc will continue to rise sooner or later.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
May 08, 2018, 11:47:35 PM
Maybe this old man know nothing about the future of cryptocurrencies and have no idea how this thing will change the world specially bitcoins he should focus in his old traditional businesses and investments rather than criticizing the future of bitcoin which is a decentralised one compared to his investments  we all know he is one of the richest person in the world and I think one of the manipulators in the market.  
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
Warren Buffet has a lot of knowledge in investing in the investment world that makes it famous.
The smart investor knows what's going on that Warren Buffett invests into Bitcoin even if he does not admit it. It's just a way to outsmart the price by using its influence and brainwashing the beginners.
Activity: 15
May 08, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
that guy just thinks he knows everything well in fact he might just playing games. if he has plenty of believers and would dump btc whenever he badmouths then it will affect the price of btc.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
May 08, 2018, 11:19:58 PM
When the price is down, just PM the bitcoin admin and he will turn the green on.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 08, 2018, 11:15:34 PM
Meh, this isn't news anymore. Rich dudes talking trash about bitcoin has been happening for ages yet we still manage to recover from time to time. They can say anything they want but the truth is we will always recover from whatever shithole we happen to go into. Some of these rich guys could be perpetrating some bad news in order to bring the price down, only to buy back in and create some pleasant statements afterwards. It's just normal for some people to throw stones at a rising investment, so I'm not bothered by their statements anymore.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 08, 2018, 11:11:33 PM
Warren Buffet has a lot of experience when it comes to investing In stock markets which makes him a famous and one of the most successful person in the world, but cryptocurrency is different. Cryptocurrency offers a lot in the masses which makes it appealing and different. Smart investors know what's up and I know that Warren Buffet is investing into Bitcoin even if he doesn't admit. This is just his way of manipulating the price by using his influence and brainwashing those newbies.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
May 08, 2018, 10:55:05 PM
Who cares what he says? he's not the one to control the price by just merely saying something negative. let him say his blabbering rubbish full of sh*t. bitcoin price will rise up and he will soon forgotten.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 10:50:48 PM
Let other people criticized bitcoin.The more important is we do believed in bitcoin and what bitcoin can change our lives.No matter what people say against bitcoin as long as we still keep on trusting bitcoin no one can ruin our goals and dreams in life that through bitcoin we succeed in life.Those type of people who keep on ruining the name of bitcoin is the people who envied or have no knowledge what is going on.They dont know the truth behind bitcoin so let them rant till they got tired.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 08, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

What your thinks?

This will now closed the issue that he is really against the Bitcoin existence in which i thought that he was already start to believe and join the investment like JP Morgan doing now. Anyway, i do not believe that the Bitcoin price will fall down because of him because he is not that influential person to attract people to stay away from Bitcoin same what happen to JP Morgan before when he was a former critic of Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 08, 2018, 10:48:04 PM
It's nothing to worry about this platform anymore. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and popular currency around the world so don't pay any negative attention to this platform. I think people are getting afraid of this system because of the newly invented and decentralized system. but they have to consider the future trend that's why we have to move on this platform more and more.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 08, 2018, 10:41:28 PM
most people say it, bill gates also once said it, bad thing about bitcoin. unreasonable price increases, then prices fall suddenly. but to me it does not matter, while bitcoin transactions are still safe and not attacked by hackers, investments in bitcoin remain profitable. when prices fall we can buy in large quantities, and when prices go up unreasonably, selling is a huge advantage.
Activity: 39
May 08, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
The tulip fever make quite a few rich Wink

I have been considering investing money into BTC, but have yet to work up enough courage considering the huge swings in prices lol.
Probably i will just place a small sum in.
Pages:
Jump to: