Pages:
Author

Topic: Bed news of Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 817 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
May 08, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
Warren Buffett is a genius when it comes to investing, but obviously he is way wrong about Bitcoin. Just like he was wrong about Apple and Amazon, especially when it came to the iPhone. Unfortunately, many people take his word as gospel and will shy away from Bitcoin because of his statements. Who knows how long it will take before they realize they were wrong. You'd think Munger would have altered his view on Bitcoin since it has already increased exponentially since the first time he called it rat poison (2013 I think?).

It isn't lucky fans of bitcoin.
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

It is a lot of epithets. Not mine, Buffett.)))

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?

Bed news?  Rat poison in a square?  Soap bubble?  My thinks are, "OMG The Bitcoin is pants!"

Bwahahahaha. Your response to this post has cracked me up. soap bubble? Rat poison in a square? hahaha, I am laughing as I retype it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 08, 2018, 10:08:41 PM
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

if all the "drops" were like this then we never had any problems anymore! price is still above $9k and what you call drop here has only been a 8% drop not to mention that it is till above the buy support level and even if it goes a little lower it still doesn't relate to what Buffet or any others said about bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 08, 2018, 10:05:54 PM
The problem is that Warren Buffet is playing god. He thinks that he knows everything about bitcoin and what will happen in the future. If he is a professional he should not stick to one theory and must place two sides of the coin rather than sticking to only one side. His statement is very biased and is just made out of his ideas.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 08, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?

bitcoin gets its enemies, for good reasons but bitcoin wasnt made to become the worlds monopolitic currency, it simply removed the bankers influence over the people now there are countless ico token that can be used in the economy

regards
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 08, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Well it's up to you though if you want to listen to this old man or not. No matter who says what will become of bitcoin you can never be sure of that because everything in bitcoin is speculations. You don't even know when will the price go down or up or how much will be the increase or decrease it should be the same with everyone's opinion but it can depend though on how influential are you to speak of something.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
May 08, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

What your thinks?

I think that Buffet is just an old guy who can't even use an smartphone properly.
He was good in his time... He invest mostly in coca cola and insurance companies. Do you really think that is the future?

This is really bed news, makes me want to sleep . Done with internet for today
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
May 08, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

What your thinks?

Bed news?  Rat poison in a square?  Soap bubble?  My thinks are, "OMG The Bitcoin is pants!"

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

What your thinks?
Pages:
Jump to: