Pages:
Author

Topic: Before and After the Halving. - page 13. (Read 17688 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
June 11, 2016, 11:50:09 AM
Its better to save it and trade it after block halving or wait for more price increase before you trade and sell it.. cloud mining for now is not profitable and most of them are scam so beware don't invest your money for nothing there's no free service like cloud mining are giving for free to earn others.
They are just tricking us to invest our money and run..

Saving or hold it would be the best way to do. My currency strategy is to sell some coins after the halving and buy back cheaper.
Then do the same thing next year or after a new pump happens.

All of your advice are noted. I'll wait till the halving before I make a move. I hope that this halving will be profitable to all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 11:46:08 AM
Its better to save it and trade it after block halving or wait for more price increase before you trade and sell it.. cloud mining for now is not profitable and most of them are scam so beware don't invest your money for nothing there's no free service like cloud mining are giving for free to earn others.

Saving or hold it would be the best way to do. My currency strategy is to sell some coins after the halving and buy back cheaper.
Then do the same thing next year or after a new pump happens.
Activity: 266
June 11, 2016, 10:29:48 AM
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
June 11, 2016, 10:15:42 AM
Just keep holding your bitcoin until halving and youll continue to work for your bitcoin because earning bitcoin is the best than buying, after halving thats the time if you still holding your bitcoin of sell it.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 11, 2016, 03:37:40 AM
Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?
I think it will be better if you hold your bitcoin. You can get more profits than buy cloud mining power. I have bad experience with cloud mining so I think better to stay away from cloud mining. Most of the cloud mining websites are ending up in scam. My suggestion is to hold bitcoin and try to buy more in less price, sell it when bitcoin reach your target.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 10, 2016, 11:39:41 AM
Then it is much better for me to save my bitcoin for now and wait after the halving? Is it still advisable to invest on the mining sites after the halving? If not, how can I earn more Bitcoin after the halving if most of the mining sites will stop operating?

Don't invest in mining sites. Most of the time you'll only lose money. Just but btc and hold, look to sell in the 2k range.
right, you may lose your money if you invest in mining sites. very good to collect bitcoin before halving, and after halving re-sell bitcoin, and I guess the only good car is using bitcoin that you have today to play trade
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2016, 08:35:36 AM
its not a wise move to invest into mining for now, as a lot of member confessed that there were so many fraud mining site,and you cant earn that much in mining, so i suggest you to just keep your bitcoin and let see what will happen after halving, if the price is high then sell it,if the price is not that high you still can use bitcoin to purchase things
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 10, 2016, 08:03:36 AM
Before halving more people will save bitcoin,
After halving i do not know if they still saving their bitcoin or going to sell
and also i do not think that the price of bitcoin after halving will fall down at below $500

it might come but if it does it wont be below 450 that is bottom line for now
i hope to stay at the current level but estimates are that it will rapidly go up and then will go back to 500
Activity: 406
June 10, 2016, 03:37:14 AM
Before halving more people will save bitcoin,
After halving i do not know if they still saving their bitcoin or going to sell
and also i do not think that the price of bitcoin after halving will fall down at below $500
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 09, 2016, 05:00:51 AM
before the halving there where allot of people mining but i dont think that is the best way anymore now. There are allot of small groups witch are mining but it is only profitable for bigger mining companys with allot of servers.

Mining blocks will have same transaction fees only whether it is before or after halving. Mining is always good at both small and large scale, at halving time bitcoin mining will reduce to half of the bitcoins as of now. As like price also will get increase to the double the range However it is profitable to all.
legendary
Activity: 1050
June 09, 2016, 04:38:34 AM
the only problem is we were around 300$ for so long before
the halving started getting closer.  Now its almost doubled
so getting invested now you may of missed the boat. I could
see some sell off around 600 as people take profits and it hits
that resistant level.
okay so you think once the price hit $600 , the price will continue up very fast or reverse direction down to the hole.
i don't think $600 are the resistance point , current situation tell me that $1,000 are the resistance point.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 09, 2016, 01:13:31 AM
Which is better: Invest my Bitcoin on legit mining sites and purchased power before the halving because it is currently cheap or save my bitcoin and trade it after the halving because its value might be doubled?

both can be good and bad.

if you hold your bitcoin and sell after the halving when the price is higher you can get a sure profit but also it can take a longer time than you expect to reach this profit.

also the cloudmining can be good only if the service is legit, for example something like cex.io (which has paused their service) and this can only be profitable if the price goes higher.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
June 08, 2016, 03:43:38 PM
before the halving there where allot of people mining but i dont think that is the best way anymore now. There are allot of small groups witch are mining but it is only profitable for bigger mining companys with allot of servers.
That what will happen to people,between miner and bitcoin,miner start mine bitcoin as much as they can,and then stop for a while when halving come,and after halving they sell their bitcoin,and make market flooded with sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 06:14:57 AM
the only problem is we were around 300$ for so long before
the halving started getting closer.  Now its almost doubled
so getting invested now you may of missed the boat. I could
see some sell off around 600 as people take profits and it hits
that resistant level.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2016, 03:35:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 08, 2016, 02:50:48 AM
You can now see that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly now before even the halving so that is really nice but it wont be that easy to predict the value of Bitcoin. But the halving will be not that best and not that bad also for Bitcoin.
Correct. However, some people are predicting that the price will rise into a few thousand USD per Bitcoin which is both irrational and overly optimistic at this point.

Yes trying to learn about the trading industry.
Depending on your age and areas of expertise, if you aren't a decent trader already you would most likely end up wasting your time. Trading is risky by itself.

I'm still looking here for an employer that can give me a job I can work out.
BTCT is not the right place to look for a job.
June 07, 2016, 08:05:14 PM
Yes trying to learn about the trading industry. I already earned a couple of Bitcoin. I'm still looking here for an employer that can give me a job I can work out. Thanks for your advice Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
June 07, 2016, 07:16:03 PM
Then it is much better for me to save my bitcoin for now and wait after the halving? Is it still advisable to invest on the mining sites after the halving?

If you haven't gotten the point yet, here it is: don't invest in mining sites. They are ponzi sites that will eventually collapse and run with your money; if the cloud mining sites are legit, then there is practically no way that they're profitable. Just steer away.

If not, how can I earn more Bitcoin after the halving if most of the mining sites will stop operating?

You mentioned one way up at the very top; start trading bitcoin. It can be a risky business (twice as easy to lose than to earn) but once you learn, hopefully you'll earn a couple coins here and there.

The other way is to get a job. Online or physical, it's up to you. Use the money that you get to buy bitcoin (or get an employer that pays in bitcoin) and ta-da! You have more bitcoin.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2016, 01:42:41 PM
Then it is much better for me to save my bitcoin for now and wait after the halving? Is it still advisable to invest on the mining sites after the halving? If not, how can I earn more Bitcoin after the halving if most of the mining sites will stop operating?

Don't invest in mining sites. Most of the time you'll only lose money. Just but btc and hold, look to sell in the 2k range.
June 07, 2016, 10:43:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: