Pages:
Author

Topic: Before contributing, learn from others as a newbie - page 3. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 140
You write a topic and want to say other newbies don't teach but should learn first because from learning, they will have better contributions.
Does it contradict with what you want to say?

Newbies Stop Teaching When You Need To Learn.
Activity: 334
Merit: 27
With my observation, many newbie are merit conscious to the point of posting low quality posts not because they are not good but because they are rushing to see people start giving them merit. Learning is key to knowledge and the path to success.

If I have not join this forum and learn about Cryptocurrency in detail. I never knew there is a big difference between bitcoins and the shitcoins. I once thought one can invest in any of them and wait for profit not knowing that shitcoins can hit the rock at any moment and vanish into the air.

It's a good idea, if we learn first before thinking of contributing, that will help us understand better and help others. As I speak, I am still learning and trying to know more. 

If you come across posts you are not acquainted with, learn from the posts and the replies, it isn't a must for you to write something that will end up annoying others or see you as spammer.

Learning first, build our experience.  Your motor as a newbie should be learn first and every other things will follow and be added unto you.
Pages:
Jump to: