Pages:
Author

Topic: Before I Die... - page 2. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:25:13 PM
Before I die I hope that I will have a huge fortune. Hope my property will be 1 million US dollars. I always wish that I would make more money to give my mother and my wife together to go shopping
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
I want change World:
Safe Planet, nature, animals, Ocean.
People could remember and possibilities about their own brain and begin Use it)
They all earn money every day the same that other money, and stop this crazy fanatizm from Money and politics,
they remember about own life, family, happiness and Earth.
Now USE but ENJOY in Peace.
After that I will calm)
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 04:01:23 PM
I will do a lot of good things to people who really need my help. I want to see how people become kinder to each other and ready to help each other. I would like to see how bitcoin becomes our main currency!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.
Before I die I want to help my family they are my motivation that is why I want to achieve all my goals in life and to assure that they can used my bitcoin before I die I will make a notes or I will save it to flash drive all the information on how they can access my wallet.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
Maybe before I die I will use all of my Bitcoin assets to charity for poor children in Africa. In addition, I expect e-money will also be popular with poor children to have stable jobs
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 21, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
The most important thing for me is my family. Before I die, I wish my mother would always be healthy, my wife and son would find a lot of happiness
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 21, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
Before I die I want to see Bitcoin prices rise to $ 100k. ETH's price would be $ 15,000. that was my wish before my death. Because the my descendants will own the Bitcoin and my ETH
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 02:44:25 PM
Before I die, I want everyone in my family to have a lot of money and they are always happy
- Electronic money will be widely supported
- Electronic money replaces cash
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
May 21, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
I want to find out who is Satoshi, i want to see people using crypto as normal money nowadays and what is the most important thing i want to make some good shots on investing on market.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
May 21, 2018, 02:39:34 PM
Before I die, I just wanted to taste each and every food in this world. I am a food lover. I often watch food and restaurant videos on youtube. So I always wish that, If I could taste all the good food of this world, then I will feel my self-satisfied. There is some food which will taste like heavenly food. I surely wanted to eat them. That's my desire. 
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
May 21, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before i die, i must accomplish everything first. Have my family live a wealthy and happy and wonderful life. Travel around my country if not the world. Inspire the youth. Make a move to have a peaceful and beautiful planet.

I want the same thing as well and with cryptocurrency, everything will be possible as long as you always working hard in order to achieve something, bitcoins will be avery big help for everyone who are starting in life.
Activity: 65
May 21, 2018, 02:26:57 PM
I have a bucket list of my own. I wanted to visit all the country in this world. I am an adventurist. I wanted to visit each and every country of this world. I also wanted to help poor people. For that I need to have so much money. I wish one day I will have so much money that I can help 1000 people to be settle and financially dependable on themselves. That is my final wish of my life. 
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Before I die, I want to travel around the world and enjoy the scenery that exists in various countries in the world. and I also want to share the family
yes it is a good thing to want to circumnavigate this world that is so vast and so beautiful but to reach that goal is certainly not an easy thing because it requires money then mental too
Activity: 7
May 21, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
Before I die
I want to finish my education.
I want to look after my parents.
I want to earn enough money.
I want to make a fund for heart patients.
I want to invent a new invention for the humankind.
I want to enjoy the life with happiness.

Absolutely need to do some good thing to the society which they remember me after my death too.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 21, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
Its true i wanted to see the future of transaction too. But i believe when it happening we are already too old to learn about technology anymore and we might never use it for transaction but i believe our next generation will using it. Its so sad we are human limited by this short life. There so much think to be discovered and so much think that i wanted to experience.
Activity: 418
May 21, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
Before I die, I want to travel around the world and enjoy the scenery that exists in various countries in the world. and I also want to share the family
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
I think nothing is impossible but if no one moves, no one tries to change the world, it would be still a bad as it was or worse it is worse than it was before. If you want those things to happen before you die, maybe you should start standing and taking a step. Even though the smallest step could create the biggest impact. If we people would just watch how this rich people belittle and deceive us. So we bitcoin users we have the power (bitcoin). We have the advantage, our only mission is to do what we want to do with it. If you are tired of the world, why let them, you should make a move!
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Before I die.
I want to see my friends live a happily
I want to make sure my family are living a good life
i want to make sure everyone around me is okay
I want to make more than a million in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 12:04:28 PM
Before I Die, I want to give my family a nice life.
Before I Die, I want to fulfill all my wishes.
I want to see all the beautiful places of earth before my death.
Before I die, I want to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
My wishes are to travel around the world with a good company and get a lot of impressions of new films, games and songs. I also wish to live wealthy, healthy and happy as well as my relatives and friends.
Pages:
Jump to: