Pages:
Author

Topic: Beginners Guide to Increase Merit to Become Legendary Member!!!! - page 2. (Read 373 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Bilugi, there is no ''big secret'' here.
If you want to get merit, simply write quality and constructive posts, something that contributes to the forum.
You can give advice if you have your own experience in something, otherwise it's not credible.
I think we have had too many topics like this lately.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Nice advice, I think you should also do some of your own advice so you can get merit as well  Grin before you persuade other people on some of what you are saying you should be a role model as well, people would tend to believe someone if the person who is talking is being good of what he is talking about, I have seen so much advice in this forum so to avoid some redundancy of the topics, you may use the search button at the right top corner so you would be able to know if there are already some existing topics about what you are thinking.
Sorry to say, but how ironic that someone who doesn't have merits is giving advice on how are we going to get some, but anyway, thanks for the advice. Cheesy
Lol, I just want to tell that too but I have seen that you already mentioned it.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Option #2 and #4 are irrelevant to this topic. Of course, you will always online if you are willing to spend your time in the forum in getting more technical stuff regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain tech. English language skills are very important when constructing a good post, correct grammar, and spelling plus thought, these are constructive. Become trusted users will not help you to gain merit, it's purely constructive and knowledgeable post might the reason to catch some interest from other members to give merit(s).

I suggest you visit this thread, the TMAN'S guide to getting merit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
Sorry to say, but how ironic that someone who doesn't have merits is giving advice on how are we going to get some, but anyway, thanks for the advice. Cheesy

I have seen so many tips on how are we going to get merits but this thread is the most helpful for me https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ranking-up-is-possible-2900-merits-earned-in-less-than-12-monthsmy-11-hints-5098333
These suggestions have been posted here multiple times. The best advise to other newbies could simply attached this one: Newbies- Read before posting

I hope you read this well too. Dont aim for high rank instead be part of the community and join the discussion actively without spamming of course.
Well said, we're not here to get a high rank, we are all here to participate and get knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain if I am going to define this forum, this forum aims to have discussion about cryptocurrency. I know getting high rank is what we all want here, it shows how great we are but always remember that we should mind first the knowledge we get from this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
These suggestions have been posted here multiple times. The best advise to other newbies could simply attached this one: Newbies- Read before posting

I hope you read this well too. Dont aim for high rank instead be part of the community and join the discussion actively without spamming of course.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
So Readers If someone is just wondering that why they are not getting any kinds of merit and stuck in a just newbie position than I will say that you will be pleased to know the following things that you should have just kepp in mind as follows.
1) Keep Posting Useful Topics
2) Stay Online at the forum
3) Interact with the users
4) Become a more Trusted User
5) No Spamming
6) No Copy Paste Work
    So I am hoping that by doing something this you will be able to do something good for this forum and also the future!!!
Pages:
Jump to: