Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Lonely drives you towards Gambling....! - page 7. (Read 559 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Does anybody have this experience or this is happening with me. Most of my gambling losses have taken place when I feel lonely.
Today one such incident have taken place. I've kept my last few weeks signature earning aside to meet some medical needs. Today my mother got hospitalised and I'm her attender. She is supposed to take a minor surgery as her vision isn't clear. She's been taken to the Operation Theatre and I was left alone in the room. If anything required the nursing staff would call me. By thos time my mind didn't think about anything. All of the sudden why don't you gamble? and I started and made 0.009BTC close to 0.01BTC and the greed didn't left me. Finally lost all my month's earning kept aside.

Through this I would like to remind be careful when you are alone. If your mind wish to gamble, go for it. But don't consider it as a way to pass your time and keep on wagering. The outcome might hurt, because most of the time loneliness is felt when our mind is in a bad mood. Some enjoy being lonely, but the reality used to be different.
Pages:
Jump to: