Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Rick Rolled By Trade Fortress - page 3. (Read 4431 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 15, 2013, 10:26:34 PM
r3wt: stop ban evading on coinchat for reals and I might remove my trust rating.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
June 15, 2013, 09:47:20 PM
The tension of this thread as gone from                     to                                    This high =>     -

This low->       _
vip
👻
June 15, 2013, 09:03:13 PM
Oh, and you were harassing randomcloud by asking about personal sleeping problems.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
June 15, 2013, 09:02:02 PM
i think you have a problem with reading comprehension, otherwise you didn't read the my whole post, or even better you purposely ignored the main premise of the thread. Trade Fortress is abusing the trust system by labeling me a scammer because of what happened on coinchat, read the emails its in the transcript.

You are permanently banned from coinchat.

You came back to coinchat.

/end

Aaaaaww Shit this is real !! i thought OP was Trolling   so much MFW
vip
👻
June 15, 2013, 08:59:32 PM
i think you have a problem with reading comprehension, otherwise you didn't read the my whole post, or even better you purposely ignored the main premise of the thread. Trade Fortress is abusing the trust system by labeling me a scammer because of what happened on coinchat, read the emails its in the transcript.

You are permanently banned from coinchat.

You came back to coinchat.

/end
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
June 15, 2013, 06:22:32 PM
So what you're saying is you're google alerting yourself. Good job validating my point.

Honestly, what the hell is your point? Everything I have started has gotten a lot of community involvement and I have done for free. You seem to have this enormous chip on your shoulders about BEP and me personally.

I am sorry if I somehow offended you Greyhawk, but seriously what is bad about me monitoring keywords like Charles Hoskinson and Bitcoin Education Project. We just sent out a press release to over 4,000 news orgs on our project and I want to see what's published and when.

Yet reason seems to honestly escape you. You've been attacking me in off-topic threads. Any place I comment you seems to look for an excuse to somehow discredit my character or purpose. The only person here with an agenda is you Greyhawk.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 15, 2013, 06:17:36 PM
Good job googling yourself and validating my point.

I get an automated report everyday on a list of keywords to monitor posts about BEP and other such things. If you ever choose to start a business involving a social media strategy, then you'll see the wisdom in that approach.

So what you're saying is you're google alerting yourself. Good job validating my point.
legendary
CEO of IOHK
June 15, 2013, 06:06:56 PM

I get an automated report everyday on a list of keywords to monitor posts about BEP and other such things. If you ever choose to start a business involving a social media strategy, then you'll see the wisdom in that approach.
June 15, 2013, 06:00:18 PM
Laffo, so you ran the "extortion" account, but get up in arms when people retaliate?

Protip: Don't go a-trolling, if you can't handle the feedback.

Luckily for you, I run a highly successful educational effort in how to successfully troll people. I call it the Charles Hoskinson School of Communications.

For the low low and time-limited price of only 100 BTC this six-week course will teach you how to apply Schopenhauers rhetoric to disrupt any fruitful discussion and to discredit your opponents.

Take advantage of this incredible offer now. Tomorrow the price may have already risen to the level of Supernode Marquis rank.

Lol, greyhawk. Thanks for the mention

legendary
CEO of IOHK
June 15, 2013, 05:12:54 PM
Laffo, so you ran the "extortion" account, but get up in arms when people retaliate?

Luckily for you, I run a highly successful educational effort in how to successfully troll people. I call it the Charles Hoskinson School of Communications.

For the low low and time-limited price of only 100 BTC this six-week course will teach you how to apply Schopenhauers rhetoric to disrupt any fruitful discussion and to discredit your opponents.

Take advantage of this incredible offer now. Tomorrow the price may have already risen to the level of Supernode Marquis rank.

Lol, greyhawk. Thanks for the mention
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 15, 2013, 03:22:12 PM
My only response to this thread is

L O fucking L
staff
June 15, 2013, 02:53:10 PM

2.Oh dude, i'm totally in ! sign me up!

Excellent. Please send the tuition to the adress below. We will then send out the first week of learning material.

100 BTC sent! woohoo so stoked!

He forgot of the daily charges which is 5BTC, I know because I'm signed up for it too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 15, 2013, 02:52:01 PM
Someone scammer tag me. I just stole a 100 BTC.

KA-CHING!

oh know he scammed me!! he scammed me!! the horror!!! the horror!!
June 15, 2013, 02:51:07 PM
Someone scammer tag me. I just stole a 100 BTC.

KA-CHING!
June 15, 2013, 02:50:07 PM

Excellent. Please send the tuition to the adress below. We will then send out the first week of learning material.

100 BTC sent! woohoo so stoked!
June 15, 2013, 02:48:51 PM

June 15, 2013, 02:44:08 PM

1. no noone retaliated. the extortion issue was only mentioned as an attempt at transparency. the main issue here is what happened on coinchat and how it carried over to this forum.

staff
June 15, 2013, 02:40:05 PM
Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.

This. Hell, I've been forced to permaban IRL friends from forums I moderate when they repeatedly ban-evaded after being banned for being assholes and them going "I know greyhawk IRL. I can't be banned." Now THAT isn't funny.

I have had big arguments with friends (some past friends now) because of the same reason.
June 15, 2013, 02:35:50 PM
Sticking around whining and ban-evading after that is just begging to be used as a chew toy.

This. Hell, I've been forced to permaban IRL friends from forums I moderate when they repeatedly ban-evaded after being banned for being assholes and them going "I know greyhawk IRL. I can't be banned." Now THAT isn't funny.
June 15, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: