Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 20001 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Wow that was really a good move by your sister and brother in law. It's actually bitcoin which is very easy to understand and anyone can get quick hands on it. I'm sure once they get involved more and more into it they will understand different ways of earning money too. Bitcoin is and will be securing their future for sure. I hope you must be very happy regarding this, as they are now settled couples and you are proud brother :-)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
unfortunately lot of  people don't even heard about Bitcoin, and now a days it is not easy to get a good job. Even they get a job unless it is a professional and stable one, Income will be less.If we approach bitcoin in proper way it is a gold mine for not only for Unemployed but also for job holders.I am sure being unemployed drives them to be involve in crypto world, But once they are in to it, they come to know the power of this crypto world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided

this post is right ... people dont have education have a chance to have a good life or good future
using bitcoin ... bitcoin is 1 of ways to have a good future ... this is my own opinion only
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

I am quite agree with you, bitcoin give the earning to the people who are unemployed. Bitcoin give them a hope to earn money and most of the time, i compare the bitcoin with a source of income and bitcoin proof that it is right. People use bitcoin and earn from it. I have spend more than 2 years with bitcoin, in this period i never see anyone said that bitcoin not give them earning. I hope your sister and brother in law would be earned from bitcoin, but remember that it is time taking work but sure in the coming time they would be able to earn from bitcoin very well. 

True, a lot actually have been changed because of bitcoin most special are those who does not have a real job and are depending on earning online. Just like this forum, before I was just a home based mother and I was into gambling because I thought I am profiting from it then I have read and learned about earning from joining bounties in this website so I read and read and eventually learned something out of it.
Very glad to see a mother who are engage on bitcoin and making bitcoin as a side income which is really great and i would say that bitcoin does really help us on big ways. Gambling doesnt really give assurance on earning money instead of gaining you will surely lose those money you do have which is really a senseless thing to do. Bitcoin does really give opportunity those people who dont have jobs.
Activity: 700
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

I am quite agree with you, bitcoin give the earning to the people who are unemployed. Bitcoin give them a hope to earn money and most of the time, i compare the bitcoin with a source of income and bitcoin proof that it is right. People use bitcoin and earn from it. I have spend more than 2 years with bitcoin, in this period i never see anyone said that bitcoin not give them earning. I hope your sister and brother in law would be earned from bitcoin, but remember that it is time taking work but sure in the coming time they would be able to earn from bitcoin very well. 

True, a lot actually have been changed because of bitcoin most special are those who does not have a real job and are depending on earning online. Just like this forum, before I was just a home based mother and I was into gambling because I thought I am profiting from it then I have read and learned about earning from joining bounties in this website so I read and read and eventually learned something out of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Personally the desire to earn more income to support my irregularly paid monthly salary pushed me to seek other alternative source of income, since joining this forum I was able to earn some substantial amount of money which I had been using to support my family, in fact bitcoin had opened up the opportunity for me to startup learning some programming skills with the hope of earning more money.
Good for you, the only issue with programming skills is that programming is very similar to learning a new language, you can learn the basics very rapidly but in order to really become good at it you will need to practice it everyday and it will take you years to be able to reach a good level.
I absolutely agreed with you that learning programming skills takes time to  be perfect and to become an expert but remember "Rome was not built in day' Gradually  I am deploying every effort to learn python and java with a view to becoming an expert in this two languages, although it might not be easy just as you said but I believe with adequate and full commitment I will achieve my aim.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Bitcoin can also people go off or resign from there job because they want to focus on bitcoin! it is good opportunity now specially to unemployed person to have income than to find another job.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
There is nothing wrong in that.Instead of waiting for the government and private jobs,people have just started to use bitcoins to earn.By this way,they become self sufficient and they no more depend on any one for their living.Even the unemployed youth of most under developed african countries also get equal opportunity to earn in bitcoins,to trade in bitcoins.Bitcoins would definitely help to improve the standard of living of many people all over the world.
Activity: 686
Desperation can be a major reason why unemployed people turn to Bitcoin. They need money and they are hoping that Bitcoin can help them with that.
People will do anything for money, but that is not the right mindset to enter in the world of bitcoin since there are numerous scams around the forum, so someone looking to make money fast is a lot more susceptible to being scammed or to waste his time and not earn a dime.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Depends if you live in poverty-stricken countries and can rely in signature campaigns to get by everyday, sure. Also, freelancing is still a good way to go especially if you have special skills/talent that people can find useful for their needs. Just ask for payments in bitcoin and you can earn some pretty good amounts.

Bitcoin is very useful for all users, like my unemployed friend, he learned how to use bitcoin technology and now he starts making money from bitcoin.
But it's good you look for a day job outside bitcoin.

Still some people consider that bitcoin as a passive income but some people take it as serious involved completely in bitcoin and earn huge amount every week or month. I have thought to one waiter and now he is making some decent amount via signature campaign.

Exactly this. Why quit your day job just for uncertain signature campaigns?

People quit their job for different reasons. Me for instance, I quit my job to be a full time mother but of course I don't rely much here because everything is uncertain. But since I'm not employed then I'm hoping that one day I could join signature campaigns so that I can also contribute extra income to my family. Yes, there are also other online jobs and online businesses that an unemployed person can do but I choose to join here.
Activity: 574
Personally the desire to earn more income to support my irregularly paid monthly salary pushed me to seek other alternative source of income, since joining this forum I was able to earn some substantial amount of money which I had been using to support my family, in fact bitcoin had opened up the opportunity for me to startup learning some programming skills with the hope of earning more money.
Good for you, the only issue with programming skills is that programming is very similar to learning a new language, you can learn the basics very rapidly but in order to really become good at it you will need to practice it everyday and it will take you years to be able to reach a good level.

It won't make sense at all driving yourself towards stressful job in order to gain good salary being taxed by government. If you would like to evaluate much of those workers havinng their boss authority, well you might be shocked on what comments they had. Particularly their answers weren't so good, but mostly criticized that it's better to have an own source of income without their boss; sadly their impression was their job is somewhat a hell on earth. Looking to the scenario, seems job with higher salaries took more effort and responsibilities but bitcoin has a good financial outcome with non stressful job here online.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
In fact, no one is forcing anyone to go to bitcoin. No matter poor or rich you are. Bitcoin gives everyone the opportunity to Express themselves. Not everyone needs this chance, but that's another matter. Many poor people prefer to beg near the Church than to work and earn bitcoins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Bitcoin is very useful for all users, like my unemployed friend, he learned how to use bitcoin technology and now he starts making money from bitcoin.

Still some people consider that bitcoin as a passive income but some people take it as serious involved completely in bitcoin and earn huge amount every week or month. I have thought to one waiter and now he is making some decent amount via signature campaign.
Yes,i'm one of those people who seriously working in bitcoin.Even though i have my day job,but it seems that my income here is much greater than what i had received from my current job.So i'm making bitcoin as my top priority,and even thinking to quit my current job and just focus on bitcoin.I believe i can assure a bright future even with just bitcoin alone.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Depends if you live in poverty-stricken countries and can rely in signature campaigns to get by everyday, sure. Also, freelancing is still a good way to go especially if you have special skills/talent that people can find useful for their needs. Just ask for payments in bitcoin and you can earn some pretty good amounts.

Exactly this. Why quit your day job just for uncertain signature campaigns?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Activity: 548
Activity: 156
Unemployment is a bad thing. Having knowledge about bitcoin is a good thing but bitcoin is not a means of earning income and fixed income. Bitcoin is a method of technology and payment.
My advice. You should also look for a permanent job because the current job is better nowadays as your side business when you are unemployed, and as your additional income, when you have a day job.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Desperation can be a major reason why unemployed people turn to Bitcoin. They need money and they are hoping that Bitcoin can help them with that.
Pages:
Jump to: