Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin - page 31. (Read 20001 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
First and foremost why would anyone get married when they dont both have a stable job, thats going to put a lot of stress on the relationship. Secondly, its no secret that lots of jobless people are drawn to bitcoins, they may have researched and seen how other jobless people have been able to make a decent living out of the bitcoin business especially those who buy and sell bitcoins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Bitcoin's freelance markets are making only a tiny fraction of freelance platforms like Upwork, and essentially it serves as connector between employers and workers who couldn't establish payments because of absence of common payment systems in some countries. The other potential way to make money with Bitcoin is to start your own business that utilizes either privacy (which is not perfect, btw) or global payments. All this means that Bitcoin's economy at current state can give jobs only to a very small amount of people.
They have been interested on it because of its current price in the market now. It seem that bitcoin might help them to their everyday needs and it is good because they can stay at home.
Activity: 686
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
I’m not trying to be judgmental or anything but marrying without having a job seems like a bad idea to me, marriage is a great institution but it has a lot of responsibilities and without money things will only become more difficult, I know that finding a job is difficult but any job is better than no job.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

I agree! but, only if they know bitcoin somehow or they know someone that can introduce them to bitcoin right? I have this friend and we are both into bitcoin, he told me that he's sister just got married and that the couple is also unemployed because his sister's husband had to resign because of some issues with his job. My friend introduced bitcoin to his sister and said that for the meantime she can earn a decent amount while waiting for a stable job, so what he did is, he gave his second account to his sister and now, I'm seeing his sister posting on social media about the price of bitcoin. I'm sure that right now, he's sister will be fully into bitcoin if he realized the potential of it of course.
Activity: 277
Very helpful but sometimes people have negative thoughts, have never tried to give up, but this is a positive thing and can make money.
If unemployed will not make money just a waste of time Sad Sad
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they integrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Working to earn Bitcoin can be likened to being self employed and of a truth people are eager to generate some income and since Bitcoin offers a solution, why not? Most people are obviously tolerating their present jobs because of no better option, but Bitcoin now gives the opportunity to create extra income and not just unemployed but all under employed people readily take to to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as source of income.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

I think here you suggested better here , because It is more better then to happen nothing .
If you can make earnings then I am 100% sure that you can help other to make earnings .
So if your sister and brother-in-law want to make money then it would be better option and here you can also teach them in perfect way to handle and manage the investment and tricks to make money .
Here in the starting when doing job ( courier boy) then was much frustrated that what will be my future but I made my small small investment in bitcoin field and now today I am making much that what was my earnings in the courier service job , stupid running in the city by me .
And like you here I myself tought about 5-6 people in my district , and also they are making money .
So sharing is caring , here with the help we are making money because of increasing demand .
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
Bitcoin's freelance markets are making only a tiny fraction of freelance platforms like Upwork, and essentially it serves as connector between employers and workers who couldn't establish payments because of absence of common payment systems in some countries. The other potential way to make money with Bitcoin is to start your own business that utilizes either privacy (which is not perfect, btw) or global payments. All this means that Bitcoin's economy at current state can give jobs only to a very small amount of people.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Personally the desire to earn more income to support my irregularly paid monthly salary pushed me to seek other alternative source of income, since joining this forum I was able to earn some substantial amount of money which I had been using to support my family, in fact bitcoin had opened up the opportunity for me to startup learning some programming skills with the hope of earning more money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Bitcoin as an alternative way to earn it can definitely serve as an alternative job for people who don't have one. Because it is much easier to access with compare on other online job the is usually scam and offer unreliable system. Bitcoin talk as one of my way of earning Bitcoin can help ones individual to learn the system of bitcoin and at the same time earn bitcoin for them to invest or trade. But it necessary to deal with Bitcoin first before getting to know trading and investment which requires knowledge about Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Hope you sister learn more earn more and get financially freedom. This situation is also like me when i was a jobless man and also a lazy man. want some easy high paying jobs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age

Apart from the issue of unemployement, creating a different streams of income is core as responsibility and needs increase sources of income to must increase,bitcoin trading is a good platform for this.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
i agree with the title, thats true since you only need internet, computer or mobile phone(which everyone already has)  some of your time and knowledge in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives them extra income at the same time their are investing because of bitoin.
Yes some unemployed comes to learn to bitcoin. Because bitcoin has been attracting more users since its needed only internet which its helping people to learn about bitcoin. Thats true, lets accept it this gives extra income to anyone in bitcoin also others this is popular thats why most invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
If you are doing jobs for Bitcoin you are working. I don't think you need to be employed nowadays. You just need to work! Plenty of people chose to work alone on their own projects and hobbies and were never employed by anyone, so they were technically unemployed all their lives.
I think Bitcoin drives people to Bitcoin, unemployment has nothing to do with it.
Bitcoin has a big role. It should be plenty to government sectors employers. Because bitcoin has improved all these people lives where in poor countries they used to be unemployed and they were finding their jobs but they were facing structural unemployment problems.

So, now these people are working on bitcoin and they don't even need a job to do because now these people are happy by getting profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
for future
i agree with the title, thats true since you only need internet, computer or mobile phone(which everyone already has)  some of your time and knowledge in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives them extra income at the same time their are investing because of bitoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
i joined bitcoin world is unemployment, after entering bitcoin world my life begin to change, receive salary from every campaign which follow
That’s great you start earning good money with bitcoins. That means bitcoins are really helpful for people not as currency but also as a mainstream source of income. Keeping this in mind, it’s not wrong to predict that soon the world will lose employees and everyone will be their own boss by earning with bitcoins. Bitcoins have got real potential of replacing all other currencies and reducing poverty and unemployment problems.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Why your future brother in law will get married if he's unemployed. It's quite disgusting and odd to see a guy marrying without stable job. Your sister is eager to learn more about bitcoin and she has no choice but to work and earn bitcoin's. Btc is a real money and it can help them while they are unemployed but maybe your sister is playing to work full time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
I agree that being unemployed can lead someone to looking for opportinites both offline and online but with the required skills but not everyone got into bitcoin due to not being able to get a job using myself as a case study which I know is applicable to several others, its due to finding alternative means of income without having effect on our various employment pushed us to the direction of bitcoin and this is necessitated by the availability of internet in our work place.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Not only does the threat of unempoyment lord over us everyday, Ialso believe that earning extra money on the side plays a role in it to you know?

Posting on steemit helps make some extra crypto to pay off bills, joining a sig campaign does the same. To be honest too, Ithink a lot more people interact here due to sig campaigns. Obviously the campaign manager needs to crack down on people sometimes, but for the most part I think it has been gettin gbetter.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
I think that this is a good opportunity to earn s while there is no main permanent job. The price of coins will grow and if you save a little, you will be able to get a good income in the future.
yes that is right that bitcoin is bitcoin is very good opportunities for those people who do not have any day job. i think that it is true that those people who do not have any day job they are in fact more convince toward bitcoin.
Thats true bitcoin has been spread awareness with anyone also in need financially. Because this gives benefits towards users as this gived help those unemployed. Everyone can really earn income in bitcoin as the price grows daily and its fluctuation that most earn profit.
Pages:
Jump to: