Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 19998 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
YOU NEED A JOB TO HAVE MONEY TO BUY BITCOIN.

Bitcoin has freed, continuing to free, and tomorrow will still free many people globally from the centrally controlled debt-based fiat system that confiscates your wealth with inflation and tax. Bitcoin is a TRUE savings vehicle. Buying Real Estate, Hospital healthcare, Global traveling, College Education gets cheaper as you hold Bitcoin.

And it has become clear that...
Bitcoin CANNOT be controlled.

Bitcoin cannot be made legal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin cannot be made illegal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Central banks already control and manipulate Stocks, Real Estate, Gold, Interest Rates.

Bitcoin reached escape velocity 4-years ago in 2013 which means it cannot be stopped - cannot make it illegal or legal - governments/banks do not matter.

On the opposite end of the spectrum the global fiat (US Dollars, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, etc) bubble system broke a couple of decades ago.

Fiat around the world is forced to inflate issuance as its heavily infested, burdened and broken with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance loss-events
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)
-using enforcement labor to freeze accounts and assets and take away your money
-costs of auditors and budgetors and accountants to governments and businesses

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-country-are-you-from-here-list-thirty-popular-bitcoin-countries-for-trade-1853019

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BLOWING BUBBLES OF EXTRA FIAT MONEY AROUND THE WORLD? (PLEASE NO MORE USD, EUROS, JAPANESE YENS, INDIAN RUPEES, CHINESE YUAN, MEXICAN PESOS - PLEASE STOP INFLATING AND MAKING BITCOIN SO VALUABLE)...stop this pumping

https://macromon.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-chart-that-floats-overvaluation/
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i think only unemployed people are not driving in bitcoin but mostly all those people who are already employed and want to do far time job they are also being involved in bitcoin forum because in this foroum there is no fix time for working whenever you want you can work here and earn bitcoins which is the best way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
very supportive once, because every person must have a lot of needs and needs and even then must be fulfilled such as daily needs. stepping with bitcoin is the most appropriate way for the unemployed
Activity: 31
I know some students they need money and engage in cryptocurrency market. Some people whose company just startup and have no recurrent income yet and then engage in, too. Maybe for some people its an important opportunity to know cryptocurrency more in tough life.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
while in the unemployed position make life panic. so the unemployed makes people think to find a job in order to make a living. I think everyone will work encourage the curiosity of bitcoin work.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

i think being unemployed is one of the factors that drives a person to bitcoin it is because it don't require such requirements as long as you have an internet connection a laptop or a phone and have patience and eager to risk  some money for investment and others. if you're unemployed bitcoin can help you to haven an income and financially stable. but even the employed individual are earning bitcoin because they want to have an additional income. bitcoin is really a bid help when it comes to financial needs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
For now I also have no job and frankly something that takes me to bitcoin is because I am unemployed. I also keep looking for work but still not lucky, until my cousin asked me to come here, to bitcoin. And thank goodness I can earn a little income while I'm unemployed while looking for work.
I have many friend there that has no job but still have some many moneys because of this one and i know that it helps very much instead. Not all unemployed people are the most users if bitcoin many people who have job also , why? Because they want to have an extra income because their salary is not enough.
Activity: 22
Hell yeah! Thanks to bitcoin, these unemployed will now be productive and might even be earning much more than good revenue. All they have to have is an web connection and then they are completely ready to go. Slowly and gradually and slowly they will be earning. And before long sufficient who is aware they might be able to do some buying and selling and earn some far more.
Activity: 273
Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.
I cannot see your point. Well for me thats undeniably true that most of the people lean here financially since they dont have a stable job which is kinda helpful since we cannot controo the situation when you are going to experience it. I but later on I realized that in bitcoin it is enough that you dont actually working cause you can live with the help of bitcoin because of the huge amount of its profit is waiting which is enough to sustain us but having back up plan is better so you can stay functional.
Activity: 252
I think that encouraging people to go to bitcoin is good because it will benefit you.,

as I quit my job to take care of because of bitcoin ,, I think it will help my economy bigger
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
this is something that can reduce unemployment in every region because we can encourage someone to understand bitcoin but all we can not do that easy because people have their own opinions about bitcoin Huh
yes it is true that unemployment drives people to bitcoins because bitcoins your only friend which can help you financially when you are jobless so if you are unemployed than you should invest your money in bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are going higher and higher .
Activity: 84

I'm happy for your relatives. It's good that they found such a way to make money in a difficult time.

But for most people this is not acceptable. The speculation on the course of any currency niset in itself is a risk. Therefore, when you do not have income, then taking a big financial risk is not rational.
Activity: 190
I have a job but why I go to bitcoin, because bitcoin can give me what I want,
especially for an unemployed unemployed who will definitely get into bitcoin,
and already a lot of people now can make money from bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
For now I also have no job and frankly something that takes me to bitcoin is because I am unemployed. I also keep looking for work but still not lucky, until my cousin asked me to come here, to bitcoin. And thank goodness I can earn a little income while I'm unemployed while looking for work.
Activity: 285
this is something that can reduce unemployment in every region because we can encourage someone to understand bitcoin but all we can not do that easy because people have their own opinions about bitcoin Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
It was really nice for you to help them. Bitcoin's been a lot of help to many people and I still hope so in the next few years or even decades  Wink
But if one is unemployed yet have no knowledge at all about bitcoin, it is an unfortunate event I guess  Grin
yes its true that bitcoins are really heplfull fore those who are jobless so if you are unemployed then bitcoins are there to solve your problum because ylthe prices of bitcoins are going high there fore if you are unemployed than you sould invest some money in bitcoins and than your earnings will be started that day is nog too far when poeple will know bitcoins as a killer of unemployment.

Yes because of bitcoin, many people are able to earn a decent income even without a job.  And if you are not satisfied of your job and thinking of having a sideline job, bitcoin is a good way.  There is no educational attainment requirement or even as to gender or age.  As long as you have the proper equipment, you are good to go.
Activity: 33
Good for her! It's pretty scary to enter a new field like that and rely on it, most people would definitely choose a more orthodox way of making some money. And most people will still stick to that
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
It was really nice for you to help them. Bitcoin's been a lot of help to many people and I still hope so in the next few years or even decades  Wink
But if one is unemployed yet have no knowledge at all about bitcoin, it is an unfortunate event I guess  Grin
yes its true that bitcoins are really heplfull fore those who are jobless so if you are unemployed then bitcoins are there to solve your problum because ylthe prices of bitcoins are going high there fore if you are unemployed than you sould invest some money in bitcoins and than your earnings will be started that day is nog too far when poeple will know bitcoins as a killer of unemployment.
Activity: 28
There is job for everyone. But many people just don't want. One day the job is mismatching, the other day the pay... In substance they are loafers.

And what about looking videos for 0,005$ per video when sigarets costs 12$, that is masochism, I think.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided
Yeah right, this may be consider as an advantage of bitcoin. Unlike looking for a job, there's a process that you must undergo, and there requirements needed to be meet. There are people who are unable to finish their studies because of financial problems and most of them are smart, and has the ability to work with a good a position. But, because they didn't reach the educational attainment needed they weren't hire by the company. It is sad to say that they cannot work on their desired position just because of that requirement. But glad to say that bitcoin is not like most of the companies, it doesn't require anything just you and your willingness to work, your time and effort to make money, except for your internet connection, either wifi or data connection. Of course any online jobs requires this, as well as your gadget. But nowadays, most people already have it, so it'll be not a problem anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: