Pages:
Author

Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 19967 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yes, because it doesn't need high requirements to understand it and earn it. But I wouldn't suggest that earning bitcoin from signature campaigns or bounties should be the only way you know to earn money. You also should hone other skills to earn better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I am one of those people and am very happy that you can have an income with bitcoin and just get paid for what you deliver, while many of us don't fulfil the requirements to get a job in the system with curriculum vitae and carrer.

Bitcoin really makes to me laugh as I was making good amount from domains in the past, but due to some financial problems I lost all things, no way or no brain to make money again.
By joining this forum brought me a new life and seeing great results in this forums. Bitcoin really changing most people lifes in these days.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
happy to hear if, what we say and understand is accepted, sometimes the fortune comes when we fall, just as I know Bitcoin accidentally, and because I want a job with a decent result ..
Bitcoin is the solution for unemployment. It has provided earnings to all those who have tried to make money. Finally, now people do not have to worry about graduating from renowned universities or references for having a job. Bitcoin is also doing justice. It becomes a source of income of all those who deserve, who have the skills to improve their life standards.
Activity: 196
I believe this a good point you have made.  Lots of free time because of no job and computer literate can easily make a person get involved with Bitcoin.  At the same time I know many people that have no job and no interest in Bitcoin.  Maybe they just dont like blockchain technology Cry
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Bitcoin can be a way to earn still even if you are unemployed and not working. Through here, it can support your basic needs in life and you can pay your bills monthly as long as you are active in participating in signature campaigns, joining forums, making transactions and more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
We all know that bitcoin as a job is one of the most effective way to earn great amount of money. It wouldn't surprise me anymore if someone unemployed end up going in bitcoin. Even me, I am not yet liable for a job but bitcoin has given me the chance to earn money. You may say that it's a good idea to consider bitcoin as a job when you're not yet employed but you should still find a stable job because you cannot always depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 273
Of course being unemployed drives people to go to Bitcoin because Bitcoin offers them a piece of the future when they learn how to control their private keys in their bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
I completely agree. When I first learned about bitcoin I was unemployed and even student. It quickly got my attention. I didn't know about finance but learning was very fun. And bitcoin gave me different vision.

I am in a similar situation. Bitcoin provides you with the opportunity to earn, so the unemployed are definitely encourage to engage in earning bitcoins such as participating in signature campaigns. The nice thing about this is you won't have to go through the hassle of applying or validation for you to earn bitcoins because there is no requirement - all you need to have is an internet connection and working device. Even if you have a regular day job, you can earn bitcoins as a sideline income.
Activity: 686
Having knowledge about bitcoin is a good thing, but bitcoin is not a means of earning income and fixed income. Bitcoin is a method of technology and payment.
My advice is: You should also look for a permanent job because the current job is better nowadays as your side business when you are unemployed.
If you are in a first world country then you are right but if you are in a country like Venezuela your signature campaign earnings are a small fortune there, to be honest I’m surprised that we do not see people from Venezuela using their time here to earn many times over what they could earn in their jobs.

May be they just don't know about such opportunity. Also I wouldn't say that participation in bounty works for everyone. First of all, person needs to know English, learn some information about upcoming ICO, create MEW, be ready to take risk and spend time for several $, etc
Well, you are right on that, but once that you get to know the way around the forums and become a regular reader and participant of the forum then it is not as difficult since we are doing something that we will do anyway which is to post in the forum and by doing that and participate in signature campaigns we are able to earn a little sum of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
in my opinion not only unemployment in bitcoin, many rich people who also invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin attracts many people to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so that's what keeps people interested in being bitcoin

Right, even rich people are trying to earn bitcoin because they know that investing in bitcoin means more fortune. You can't blame those unemployed people for giving so much attention to bitcoin than and not look for regular and stable jobs. They found a way for them to earn money more easily and conveniently and that is just normal. Looking for a regular job is very stressful compared to bitcoin and I know that you know it too.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
happy to hear if, what we say and understand is accepted, sometimes the fortune comes when we fall, just as I know Bitcoin accidentally, and because I want a job with a decent result ..
Activity: 378
in my opinion not only unemployment in bitcoin, many rich people who also invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin attracts many people to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so that's what keeps people interested in being bitcoin
Activity: 364
I think it is not unemployment that drives people to bitcoin and the crypto world, but the chance to earn big by investing your time and efforts in the cryptoworld. There are many people here who joined the community, learned about bitcoin then quit their day jobs. I mean, there are just so many that bitcoin can offer that the world can't, and I think that is what drives people to bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Yes this is very true. There are alot of people out there who were not employed but doing something like online  business and others having benefited of bitcoin. Like anyone else we tend to feel unlucky whenever we may not own something that we like, we tend to stress ourselves.
Yes, it might be the reason for so many unemployed individuals to come and jump into Bitcoins for having a good amount of earning. I think Bitcoin has played a very significant role in changing the lives of so many individuals living around us. I am very much sure that Bitcoin will keep on playing its part in reducing unemployment from this society.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
It is a known fact that Bitcoin opens opportunities to people be it employed or unemployed. But the problem for some who are unemployed are the lack of device (be it smartphone, laptop, tablet) or even the deprivation of internet access to reach the cyberspace and do bitcoin work. Lucky for some who are able to access the internet and they are also the ones who are already employed and do the multitasking stuff (WORK+BITCOIN).
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
It was really nice for you to help them. Bitcoin's been a lot of help to many people and I still hope so in the next few years or even decades  Wink
But if one is unemployed yet have no knowledge at all about bitcoin, it is an unfortunate event I guess  Grin
Activity: 462
it is true, all this time I see around my residence bitcoin is widely used by unemployed people, because it is very helpful for their economy. bitcoin is a lifesaver for those who do not have a steady job.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Yes of course. Who would not want to earn money without extensive hard work especially if you dont have yet a job with a fixed income. I for one already earning fixed with my regular job but still doing bitcoin because it is an extra income for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Yes so long as he or she knows how to use conputer or smart phone. You just need to read about bitcoin and you learn easily. It doesnt required any experience just like the regular you are applying. Even undergrad can do this or even below 18 as long as he or she knows how to read. Its a big help.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think that is not true because you will not have the money to buy bitcoin

Bitcoin does not need to buy I did not spend $ 1 to buy my Bitcoin. Just take some time to collect. Ask if they get up just by earning btc to live.

Bitcoin can be earned through hardwork without the need to buy some. And I hope he find here way towards reality or he was just really into buying stuff and never really read much.
Pages:
Jump to: