Pages:
Author

Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth - page 3. (Read 3622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 08, 2018, 12:02:40 AM
Sometimes not all debt bad for us. If we can use debt for productive activity, debt will be usefull to increase our wealth. Most peoples afraid to speculate and creating their own bussiness because they afraid making debt but if we can use debt with more wise, i am believe debt will help us to improve our bussiness

This is true. Debt for consumption is a strict no-no, while debt for productive uses may be good. Even when debt is used for productive uses, say financing an asset, you have to look at the rate of return on your asset. If the rate of return on asset is higher than the cost of debt, then your overall wealth increases.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
I suggest you must try it if you still didn't give it a try. And lastly not all millionaires are greedy, they're just know where to invest and knows how to manage their money wisely.
Activity: 23
August 30, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
Yes if we work hard we became rich and successful in our life. It seems to me that the definition of success is-appear in the right place at the right time. As for money and wealth, I want to say that this is a multifaceted issue. For someone to have a car is wealth and for someone to have a lot of friends is wealth. And there is never enough money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:15:12 AM
of course everyone has its own beliefs and thinking but i don t believe that money can make you wealthier or sthm like thatevenhough those that think that i have money i can make whatever iwant.

I think it's important to have money in every country because this is the number one thing we need to use. If money is lost as a cost, a problem occurs within a month. But when you love money it's not good because it can ruin your life maybe you can go crazy because money is just something we can use and this is temporary.
Some people say that Bitcoin is important throughout the world, maybe it's true. We need money to buy clothes, buy food, and buy everything we need.
Activity: 92
August 30, 2018, 10:22:21 AM
many ways to make us rich. in a good and honest way or in an evil and fraudulent manner. it all depends on ourselves. and the key to being rich is to work hard, be patient and never give up. if we look at money and wealth is not our purpose in life and we can be happy even though we are not rich. so that money for me is not everything as long as my life is fulfilled and I can buy what I want and make my closest person happy is enough.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
I think the second statemeny can be seen in the current situation of workers. Those capitalist just think of theirselves and they also think that workers are just object. The last statement is also the thing I agreed to as I think being rich isn't something that just go out instantly, it takes a lot of effort hardwork and I think being clever is one of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
August 30, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
I do agree with this one "To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off". If you have some unique idea, you should really plan it out and use it to generate money and wealth for you. Also, idea is not the only thing, you need to action on your idea and make it come true.
Activity: 113
August 23, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
You have wealth because of money.., hardwork is best described for having a wealth or money .. you must have a sincerity and perspective if u want to have a wealth in the future. Wink Wink
Activity: 55
August 23, 2018, 09:46:49 AM
It might only give me stress rather than relaxation in life.
Activity: 50
August 23, 2018, 08:42:45 AM
In this era with the help of Bitcoin we have all a chance to earn a lot of money just dedicate time,patience and effort pretty sure our life will be wealth and secure.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
yes,i think much better everyone have a good health even if without money much better your health is ok theres no sttress.  But i dont think to other's if can't leave without money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 03:44:20 AM
What makes us wealthy is our money but it does not mean that what always brings us more money is our wealth. It is because money can buy wealth (properties) while not all of our wealth (properties) can turn into money. However, either there are real difference or no difference between the two, it is agreeable that moeny and wealth are the things that makes the world go round. Money and welath may either make you or break you. It is because money and wealth brings change on how people look at things and sometimes, how they treat people. It might be good or bad, but what really is sure is that most of the time, your worth and value for some is defined by how much money and wealth do you have. On the other hand, my belief may not be applicable for some as we all have different perception and perspective.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
Sometimes not all debt bad for us. If we can use debt for productive activity, debt will be usefull to increase our wealth. Most peoples afraid to speculate and creating their own bussiness because they afraid making debt but if we can use debt with more wise, i am believe debt will help us to improve our bussiness
Activity: 80
August 20, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
I also read this book. It's just a great book that can change your financial worldview. An important statement from the book is that money is just a tool for achieving goals. The rich are not bad people, they say in the book, among the rich there are a lot of good people. The main difference between rich people and the poor is that the rich buy assets

The main difference between rich and poor is that they buy assets? That follows from the definition of richness - people who have money of course are expected to buy assets.
Not all rich people are the same - sometimes, the source of wealth also plays a role. People who inherit wealth will act differently from those who have worked hard to accumulate wealth.
Thats true that wealthy people can become more wealthy in bitcoin also as they have more fiat to buy more bitcoin and any profit will be more distributed to those who have invested more.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 02:51:48 AM
I think some of these points are absurd and fanatical. without giving all the items is not correct. for example, the debt is not always bad, but if you do not know how to use it, it is easier to say that the debt is bad, etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 19, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
Those who participate in the cryptographic market always have confidence and expectation in the market, while the current market is constantly falling, we should focus on holding, do not rush.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
I think being rich is not lazy. Means people who always try hard and think of ideas about how he manages his finances. And added to the luck factor of the person. Money and wealth are only temporary. And surely we will all lose it. If you have become rich, you must keep socializing and not be arrogant
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

There are many all kinds of statements about money.  The most important thing is to be clever and sensible in terms of not earnings, but in terms of saving money.
Activity: 103
August 19, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Big money should not distort a person, but should help to become more confident.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
August 19, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
Money is simply we use for the currencies and wealth in broad sense refers to currency as well as property and gold silvers while investments also refers to the wealth head and capitalist are wealthy because they use their money and other things to get income from many sources so they become more and more wealthy.
sometimes, the measurement of wealth is based on money. well, if you don't have money, of course you can't be said to be rich. yeah, that's how people look at it. for now, I feel that cryptocurrency offers something different. by using bitcoin well, maybe you can become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: