Pages:
Author

Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth - page 5. (Read 3622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 11, 2018, 02:25:19 PM
I also read this book. It's just a great book that can change your financial worldview. An important statement from the book is that money is just a tool for achieving goals. The rich are not bad people, they say in the book, among the rich there are a lot of good people. The main difference between rich people and the poor is that the rich buy assets

The main difference between rich and poor is that they buy assets? That follows from the definition of richness - people who have money of course are expected to buy assets.
Not all rich people are the same - sometimes, the source of wealth also plays a role. People who inherit wealth will act differently from those who have worked hard to accumulate wealth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
August 11, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

Every person has its own belief,and especialy into the world of cryptocurency,otherwise all of this you stated is true,thats in order to become rich you must applied this in your own ways,believing in money and wealth is necessary to become successfull in your own goal and predictions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 11, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
I always put my trust and expectation into the market, even though the market is down, but that's not the reason I'm disappointed.

The market volatility is necessary in order for you to earn profit and that is the reason why you should not be disappoint in order to multiply your coins.

Well the word is not really "necessary" but the thing is that it is that already. I mean Bitcoin is a real crypto currency that is so volatile the reason a lot of investors investing on it is earning a lot of money. They are just riding the waves to earn money, they sell when the price is profitable and they buy when the price is very great to buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
I always put my trust and expectation into the market, even though the market is down, but that's not the reason I'm disappointed.

The market volatility is necessary in order for you to earn profit and that is the reason why you should not be disappoint in order to multiply your coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
Activity: 23
August 11, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
1 - One definition of greed is "Excessive desire for more than one needs or deserves". I think millionaires are just wise in how they manage their money. If they work hard and smart for what they get, they do deserve it. I'm sure there are greedy millionaires, but there's no need to start stereotypes.
2 - Many company managers purposefully try to create jobs to give others opportunities. Of course, you employ people to make more money for yourself, but it can definitely be mutually beneficial.
3 - No. This is definitely not true. You could be lucky and receive an inheritance or win the lottery, but for the most part, you gotta work.
4 - Debt can be leveraged to make more money, but you gotta be careful.
5 - No, you also need to implement a great idea. That's key.
6 - No guarantee in that. It certainly take work to do the research.
7 - You can't just believe in it, you need to study and act.
8 - That might be true.
Activity: 64
August 11, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way
Yes this is realy true if you accept the possibility and follow the rules of this forum activities.We can be rich with our own effort and dedication.This is the mainly reason we still connected in this activiyies.

That is true, If a person did his best and gives all effort to the bounties or ICO where he joined their is a possibility that everyone will be getting to the top of richness. Either you and me from now on will become rich just give all the effort to the bounties.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
August 11, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
Yes  he  said  that  bitcoin is like  shining objects that  everybody get into it  nowadays even without proper education everybody can invest here  and  do believe what's  Robert Kiyosaki  think about  wealth  and   becoming  rich is from hard work and be  Financially  Intelligent. And the best  word I've red in the book  was  "give,  and  you shall  receive  Smiley
Activity: 87
August 11, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
I also read this book. It's just a great book that can change your financial worldview. An important statement from the book is that money is just a tool for achieving goals. The rich are not bad people, they say in the book, among the rich there are a lot of good people. The main difference between rich people and the poor is that the rich buy assets
Activity: 55
August 11, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
For me, money and wealth is something that we need to work hard to get, including the grace from God as well. It doesn't mean that money and wealth is everything you need in this world, there are still many things you can seek for happiness in this world. Also, i don't agree with number 6 where it says making money from cyrpto need no effort. Like seriously? Am i the only one who make effort to earn money here? Well it's just different perspectives though. From all of the statements above, I can say that my beliefs about money and wealth is totally different with your favourite author.
Since everyone has their own opinions, i can't say that those beliefs are wrong, or bad. But actually i don't really agree with them.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 02:44:29 AM
Iyt is sad to hear most people affiliating wealth to rituals. The moment you start gaining some money at a tender age or after school, all what they will be saying us that you have gone for rituals for money. Getting money or being wealthy is all about God's grace and hardwork.
Activity: 89
July 25, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad many years ago, and there were two things I leared about in this book.

- The difference between good debt and bad debt.
- The saying 'The deal of a lifetime comes around about once a week'

Knowing these simply things has helped me out in all areas of life.

Activity: 336
July 25, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
I think that most of the mentioned beliefs are really true. however, what to do if you have debts, sure that it is bad but everyone faces financial problems. I think that it is impossible to say that something is bad or good. it is just life
Activity: 336
July 25, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
Since entering the crypto market, I have always believed that someday I will have the opportunity to succeed and become rich, so I always try to hold on and research the potential pennies.
Activity: 223
July 24, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
To be rich you should know where your place at and stay right there for a while.
Having a lot of money doesnt mean you have to live like some rich guy.
I would rather be that normal guy which lives in peace and without much press around me.

Stay humble and just keep on working to get that simple life in a cozy house with a happy family.
That is the definition of being rich for me. Being more happy than the guy with a lot of money.

I agree. Money and wealth are means given to be used and enjoy with wisdom. There are people (not everyone) who are wealthy and having a lot of money but have no peace and joy in their lives while there are people who only have enough (or sometimes less) yet very rich in love and peace. I think it depends on how you view money and wealth. I choose to be rich in my relationship with my God and my family and with that I am fulfilled and wealthy.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

In my own beliefs I am not a believer of having lots of money is considered rich and wealthy. I’d rather choose to be happy and contented without so much money. Being rich doesn’t require us to have lots of money in banks or got lots of luxurious cars and big houses. Because some people are still not happy with all their riches there still emptiness inside that money cannot fill. Family and relationships with enough money to pay bills and stable work is what matters most.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 24, 2018, 11:21:43 PM
We all know that money is what we need most to survive in this world. Without money, we will die early. Every people needs money but before they get that, they must find a job and that job needs you to be hardworking and industrious so that you wont be expelled and get your income monthly. Cryptocurrencies might help you to be wealthy in this world. And I believe that money is not the root of evil. It just depends on people on how they will use their money. On good or bad.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. I do not think that all Millionaires are like that. Some might be trying to be innovative for the better.
2. I do not like this belief. Caring for your workers make your company a better one. Caring for your workers make them motivate more.
3. No, having money is not pure luck. For me, in earning money you only need the passion and knowledge.
4. Yes, for me, debt can give you more problems in starting your business. If you are willing to take the risk, then go.
5. I do agree with this. Being an innovative person can give you a lot of money.
6.  I do not agree that. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a good amount of knowledge in order to be successful. You really need to put a lot of effort in order to reach your goals.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:30:29 AM
I do not agree with any of these statements. In our world it's hard to come up with something that was not before you. Because everything is already invented and used. Want to get rich - do it a little differently than the rest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
For so long I have always known that your thoughts and attitude towards money would certainly affect the financial status of anyone. poor people don't have respect for money, and they feel those that have money did something bad, those who have that thinking always have challenges with money. Mindset has allot to do with success or failure.
i would agree, because if your mind is in the wrong place and you have different and difficult thoughts  and spend freely then you definetly dont have respect for money
Pages:
Jump to: