Pages:
Author

Topic: Believing in impossible things – and COVID19 - page 2. (Read 240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
still we don't find axact way to stop the spreading

Vaccination.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Covid was considered as more deadly because of its spreading nature by means of any medium and still we don't find axact way to stop the spreading because even if you wear complete PPE kits still you may be infected. When a person n the 13th floor diagnosed as having covid then after few days someone living in the second floor also affected but they never had any contact.Its deadly with the spread but not enough to kill the people who are affected.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

More on : https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2021/03/06/believing-in-impossible-things-and-covid19/

This is the scientific objectivity sold to us by the official positions. We have to believe that COVID is a terribly deadly disease, when percentage-wise it is ridiculous, and the percentages were inflated, especially at the beginning of the pandemic, because everything was overdiagnosed as COVID.

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMcNamaraTD/posts/3840557722640402

The time that either the vaccine or the virus does damage is when people fear them more than they fear God. When people fear God, the Holy Spirit leads them into the right thinking and actions regarding both, the virus and the vaccine. Usually this thinking is to protect themselves through god's nutrition to them. Too bad most church people have been talked into fearing doctors rather than fearing God by their church leaders.

Cool
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
This was interesting to read, but why I don't see is a real solution to covid 19. Sure we could not take the way of herd immunities and give vaccines to a large group of people. What should we do instead? Somehow there must be a solution to this pandemic. We all have been in lock down to long and really hope for our normal life's again. I am afraid that without a vaccine we are going to be stuck with wearing a mask in public.
legendary
this is a dialogue of the deaf because we have discussed those same arguments you are giving in other posts and we don't agree. We'll keep arguing I suppose.
Let's keep going. At some point we may find a new angle or a point of agreement.

it is logical that if we have a new deadly disease (although of low mortality), the total mortality will increase. This is perfectly compatible with COVID cases being inflated, as they have been.
If there is a new and widespread disease that has low mortality, then we'd expect to see a small increase in total mortality.
If there is a new and widespread disease that has high mortality, then we'd expect to see a large increase in total mortality.
We've seen a large increase. Therefore...

This does of course assume that there is no other new common factor across nations that could account for the large increase. I'm not aware of any such factor. Also the excess mortality peaks do appear to align very closely to the peak Covid infections.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
-snip

At the end of the day, this is a dialogue of the deaf because we have discussed those same arguments you are giving in other posts and we don't agree. We'll keep arguing I suppose. For me, the most interesting part of his article is to see how, again, a physician claims that COVID statistics have been inflated. I know that you keep insisting on the mortality increase, but I answered you in the other post and you still haven't answered: for me the mortality increase does not invalidate anything of what I expose, because it is logical that if we have a new deadly disease (although of low mortality), the total mortality will increase. This is perfectly compatible with COVID cases being inflated, as they have been.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
corona virus herd immunity is more dangerous as the infection occurs in the lungs and the virus replicates.. so to get immune you have to risk the % chance of suffocating. or having mild. or long covid.
vaccines done replicate and go in the arm.. no cough no suffocating

if you were lucky to get low viral load covid to only have mild symptoms. then that low viral load would not have triggered a high immune response..
vaccine in the arm is a higher load of safer substance that will trigger a immune response.

would you prefer inflammation in your lungs or arm.. .. ill choose arm thanks
legendary
"1: ‘The Concept of Coronavirus Herd Immunity Is Deadly and Dangerous’ "..."Then the vaccines arrived at fantastical speed and I was told that mass vaccination, by creating herd immunity, would be the factor that would allow us to conquer COVID19 and return to normal life. I am not entirely sure which of these things is impossible, but one of them must be."

"‘2:  Vaccines, on the other hand, are believed to induce stronger and longer lasting immunity.’"..."I think it is pretty close to impossible that vaccination can provide greater protection than that from getting the actual disease. Which is why I think it is utterly bonkers we are actually vaccinating people who have circulating antibodies in their blood."

"3: Universal mask use could save 130,000 U.S. lives by the end of February, new study estimates.’ "..."we have now entered a world when political fact checkers feel free to attack and contradict the findings of scientific papers, using such scientific terms as ‘Mostly false.’ Maybe they should have called it ‘very unique’ at the same time"

"4: As of the 2nd March 2021 there have been 122,953 deaths from COVID19 in the UK.

1. Herd immunity can be arrived at by a) everyone catching the disease, or b) vaccinating everyone. Herd immunity through everyone catching it is deadly and dangerous. Herd immunity through vaccination is not. I'm quite surprised that a doctor can't grasp the difference.
2. The advantage of vaccination over catching the disease is that you don't catch the disease.
3. Putting a mask over your nose and mouth creates at least a partial barrier to transmission. Some is better than none.
4. If you don't believe the reason, then look at data for excess deaths.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Today I want to bring the thoughts of Dr Malcolm Kendrick, and I will summarize what he says but it is worth reading the whole article.

"1: ‘The Concept of Coronavirus Herd Immunity Is Deadly and Dangerous’ "..."Then the vaccines arrived at fantastical speed and I was told that mass vaccination, by creating herd immunity, would be the factor that would allow us to conquer COVID19 and return to normal life. I am not entirely sure which of these things is impossible, but one of them must be."

"‘2:  Vaccines, on the other hand, are believed to induce stronger and longer lasting immunity.’"..."I think it is pretty close to impossible that vaccination can provide greater protection than that from getting the actual disease. Which is why I think it is utterly bonkers we are actually vaccinating people who have circulating antibodies in their blood."

"3: Universal mask use could save 130,000 U.S. lives by the end of February, new study estimates.’ "..."we have now entered a world when political fact checkers feel free to attack and contradict the findings of scientific papers, using such scientific terms as ‘Mostly false.’ Maybe they should have called it ‘very unique’ at the same time"

"4: As of the 2nd March 2021 there have been 122,953 deaths from COVID19 in the UK.

Unlike many people I have actually written COVID19 on death certificates. Mostly they have been educated guesses. On at least five of them, early last year, there had been no positive swab to go on. So, I was just going on probable symptoms. As were many other doctors at the time.

Which means that you can take five off that number for starters. Although, of course, once written, that is very much, that … when it comes to death certificates. In fact, early on in the pandemic, we were probably underdiagnosing as often as over diagnosing deaths from COVID19. Although no-one will ever know. With no positive swab – and few swabs were being done – and almost no post-mortems – you were simply guessing."

More on : https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2021/03/06/believing-in-impossible-things-and-covid19/

This is the scientific objectivity sold to us by the official positions. We have to believe that COVID is a terribly deadly disease, when percentage-wise it is ridiculous, and the percentages were inflated, especially at the beginning of the pandemic, because everything was overdiagnosed as COVID.

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMcNamaraTD/posts/3840557722640402

Pages:
Jump to: