Pages:
Author

Topic: Below ICO prices - page 3. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
right sometimes the prices in ico sell not like after listing if the project not enough good to grow the price will drop and drop, but some times after listing the prices are down for a moment and after thats will pump, and i think you can see like fsbt now are coin are drop, so you can buy it now and hold
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 11:07:36 AM
I am very interested to buy coins now because the market is low, I can buy coins from the top ten in the coin market which in my opinion has more potential when I hold it. I can search on the recent list in token exchange, so I can find many token in circulation, and when the market starts to recover.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?

My opinion, the top ten coins is still best option to buy at this moment. They have big volume and good product. Personally, I would avoid investing in token assets.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
Yes, now it is better to buy new coins after entering the stock exchange. Almost all of them are falling in price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?

Are you sure about the bull run or is it only your prediction? As for the coins, look at the coin PAL, the price at ICO was $0.5 and now it sells for $0.19, the project itself is very promising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Very common now on ICOs that after hit on exchange platforms the price will hit 5 times or more below the ICO price. Some factor of this are bounty hunters dumping their tokens and also the current situation of the market now.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
I really think we have not hit bottom yet
Activity: 86
July 03, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
In this dip period I`m accumulating everything I only can, because if from 10 bounty tokens one will give 10x, it will be worthy all those 9, which will not. Fair enough is to work for all 10, in order to find 1 perspective.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
It’s common for ico to fall below the price. It’s not surprising that this market has generally fallen.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Many ICOs appear and it makes many people confused to chose a good one. Choose the good project that have real ready, serious, and having realistic goal.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:46:33 AM
In this dip period I`m accumulating everything I only can, because if from 10 bounty tokens one will give 10x, it will be worthy all those 9, which will not. Fair enough is to work for all 10, in order to find 1 perspective.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
ETH, I just invested in chozun 途赞 . ETH is low now, but there's a high hope for a raise in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 26, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
That's probably the big reason why all altcoins now is going down in fiat value but let us look now on satoshi value while the market is recovering. I think the best coin or token to buy now are those who has a their own blockchain and has a low marketcap.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 26, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
May coins go below ico because there is an insufficient marketing and community building before the ICO launch, and that hinders price growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 26, 2018, 08:19:22 AM
Yes, that is a good move I think. I am now finding some good campaigns to join and holding the rewards that I will get until such time that it goes up and up. Maybe, when the "BER" months come, it will start to go up and up like it did last year. That's what I believe and hope, at the very least. Because, we really don't know what might happen to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
In all projects in which I invested, tokens cost less than with ICO. I do not believe that they will bring at least x2 or x3. I want to hope that the market will at least be restored by the fall.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 26, 2018, 07:36:02 AM
In recent times so many coins prices are fall down and prices are below ICO price. This is not a good sign for this crypto market. We hope situation will change in recent times.
the situation is really bad and it has a bad effect on the development of all projects that are very important and promising. If the situation does not change, then a very large part of the crypto-currency market will simply fall.
All of them depend on the trend of the crypto. We can't do anything about that. The only price manipulators can change it. As you can see that the price oif the crypto is decreasing gradually. The bad thing is the crypto trend right now is not consider the good news to give an impact to the market.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
Now there are a lot of tokens, issuing price is lower than the ICO, so you can look for recently list on exchange tokens, so you can find a lot of outstanding tokens, and when the market began to recover, so these tokens will increase greatly.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
June 25, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
The situation on the crypto-currency market is very complicated now. All coins and tokens fell very heavily in value. Also falling in price and new tokens, which for the first time fall on the stock exchange. I noticed how to quickly fall in the price of tokens, which the ICO team is only going to list to the participants of the generosity campaign ICO. When I receive my free tokens, they are already several times lower than their original cost. And the projects are quite promising. So lately I'm just accumulating free coins from participating in ICO generosity campaigns in my purses. The market will grow, then I will already watch what is worth leaving and which ones to sell.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 25, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

I think it is best to stick with the altcoins that are on the top of the coinmarketcap. This coins will surely have a good price once the market starts recovering, they will surely hit another ATH once another bull market starts. It is really good to buy  the dip if you have spare capital during the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: