Pages:
Author

Topic: Below ICO prices - page 5. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
indeed most of the recent altcoins have declined considerably in ico prices. because not only altcoin but bitcoin experienced it.
no need to worry prices can go up at any time. depending on the development of altcoin itself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?
People are losing faith in ico, because most ico can't make you earn more money, and you take more risks. The best time to invest in ico is last year, and ico's market has become saturated now. This year ico is likely to die.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
That is very normal. Even, there are a lot of tokens listed in the market after the ICO ended at a much lower price than the price at ICO, I suppose that is probably not good projects. As for the cryptocurrency market at the moment, it is still fluctuating, with continuous value decreasing. I also hope that it will come back soon but trends in the next few days will probably continue to fall. And as you said, we should accumulate but altcoin has the potential to grow at this time
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
Soon people will stop investing their money in ICOs. Most of them now do not make a profit at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
Many coins are below ICO prices due to this recent dip and I think this is the last dip that we will experience and bull run will start soon. At this moment, it's time to accumulate some quality coins, what coins are good to buy?
Well, the market has given us the best opportunity to buy those coins at cheaper price and we know that sooner this will bounce back to the best price for this year. Let's just be patient to wait for the market recovery.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
Now you do not need to buy new coins.You just need to wait for the right moment to enter or shift into stable coins.The market is falling-not the best time to buy.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
I also hope that the bull market will start soon, but most likely we will see another decline in the cryptocurrency market. I think that it is better to invest in EOS, Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
June 24, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

What, you think this is the bottom? Yeah, we still have a long way to go down.

Especially all those ICO tokens which were issued in a bull market. There is no telling of how low they are going to go. Plus, 90% of them are bullshit money grabs and will die a long and agonizing death, taking their bagholders with them.

I'm still sitting on 50+% of my investing money (in ETH and BTC, which is painful enough right now), and I just recently started scaling in.
Activity: 90
June 24, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
The market has hit a slump and almost all the coins are below the IOC prices. If we are looking for new coins to invest in, any coins which has a good and promising project which is still in development will be a wise investment; examples can include Helbiz and Spectiv.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
June 24, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
Bull run start soon? Why do you think so? I don't see any sign of trend reversal here, let alone a bull run, not anytime soon. The bear market usually last for years.

My recommendation for now would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin (BNB), Kucoin share (KCS), and TRON (TRX). I like coins that are backed by running exchange like BNB and KCS. I personally like those two exchanges and they keep developing their platform. Binance is looking to develop a decentralized exchange and their volume is still #1.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
June 24, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Yes you are looking at the market in right way. When coins actually dump below their initial sell value then it is always opportunity for us to earn big bucks from this dip. The reason is logical here, we get more margin of profitability as everyone is sure that they will at least catch the ICO prices over the time. Thus making the deal highly profitable in the long run. So it is always advisable to take this as positive approach of investing our money and more coins for that particular coin should be bought in that loop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
June 24, 2018, 07:43:16 AM
When we see a severe bear market as we are currently witnessing I think you will see most of the coins have given up any gains they may have made launching during this year and many can be bought at discounts to the ICO pricing. Coins that have been around for a year or more such as NEO, ETH, EOS are still well above their ICO pricing and are just at discounts to recent higher levels. If you have good research of a project and the prices are currently very low I would think now is a good time to be taking advantage.
Activity: 102
June 24, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
Yes, you are right. This is a good time to buy coins. The prices are low right now and you can buy the coins at a cheaper rate. You can try buying Bitcoin and Ethereum as they are potential coins in the market.
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 02:12:53 PM
Based on this question yes its true most of the projects or coins price is falling but I can see that btc price is increasing based on their investors also many alt coins like eth also giving good facilities to their customers and these coin you can buy actually also they have good market value.
Activity: 85
June 23, 2018, 08:10:40 AM
Now there are many tokens, the publishing price is lower than ICO, so I am glad that we can look up the recent list in the exchange tokens, so we will be able to find many token in circulation, and when the market starts to recover, this token will increase greatly Because they are anonymous and they can even use someone else's name in their field, I think it's a one-way ticket to get rich easily, but There are also some factors that affect the price of a certain coin, or should we say it can trigger that lower it in below the ICO price.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 01:10:05 PM
Try investing in the top 10-15 coinmarketcap coins, where most coins are already time-tested. And if you are looking for a crypto currency that recently held an ICO and just entered the stock exchange, choose XYO or QuarkChain.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
There are so prospective coin in the market. You have to take the final call but i think you can think about Ripple, TRON,ADA.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
I will go for bitcoin. This is the king crypto and I believe it will have a bull run soon.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
I think Helbiz is goos and it has good potentiality. I hope it'll have good future further.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 02:09:24 PM
Don't ask like that you won't get any solution. Each one will take the name of different coins which will eventually confuse you. Do your own research, see the statistics of the coins and choose which one best suits you.
Pages:
Jump to: