Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefit as a forum member. - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 112
A Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi
February 02, 2023, 11:49:34 AM
Better version of your post:

Am so excited to say that I really benefit from this forum in terms of cryptocurrency trading and other related services.  This forum has taught me a lot on which I need to know most especially on how Bitcoin can be save, such as:
- Hardware wallet
- Electrum wallet
- Soft and hot wallet.
I have also gotten the knowledge on cryptocurrency trading there by how to study the candle sticks and market structure. Again also on how to do transaction with cryptocurrency and with this knowledge I have gotten from this forum I am proud to say things has been going well with me.

I also feel the same way, although i haven't gotten to the trading side yet. But the people here are really very helpful for a newbie like me. Response below as an example:

There are faucets and various PTCs that give a small reward for completing a task, but these rewards are very low considering their fiat value. Those who earn from such jobs are usually people who are owners or those users who have a lot of referrals (active of course).

I recommend that you visit Micro Earnings board, and there, among other things, you can see my thread with a link that might help you in your search Wink

You talked about candlesticks and market structure. Where do you read general topics about this in this forum? i also want to read it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
February 02, 2023, 11:23:35 AM
  Am so excited to say that I really benefit from this forum in terms of cryptocurrency trading and other related services.
    This forum has taught me a lot on which I need to know most especially on how Bitcoin can be save. Such as
  Hardware wallet
  Electrum wallet
  Soft and hot wallet.
   I have also gotten the knowledge on cryptocurrency trading there by how to study the candle sticks and market structure.
  Again also on how to do transaction with cryptocurrency.and with this knowledge I have gotten from this forum I am proud to say things has been going well with me.
Pages:
Jump to: