Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading. - page 14. (Read 7103 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 03:20:16 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Congrats brother. Being profitable on monthly basis do signifies success or do tell that you are a profitable trader yet no all people would able to experience such profitability.Anyone do have its own goals when it comes to their income to their capital not only on monthly views but on daily as well.Profits is one of the main benefits of trading it can give out possible profits but at the same time it can mess you up.
Maybe this was replaced after I suffered a loss a few months ago. And I try my luck to continue learning to trade cryptocurrency in this green season (bullrun). When I suffered a loss, I was never in the least desperate, because I knew that all businesses needed struggle and perseverance. Stay upbeat and take advantage of the best time possible. Success for you. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
June 02, 2019, 02:57:12 PM
Yeah May has been an overhelming month for lot of people, including myself  Shocked.

But question is : what do you do with your benefits ? Do you reinject all (like i do) to create some fresh new bags of alts (or in btc/eth...) or do you really take your profit in $$ ?

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 02:54:00 PM
I don't know about trading. It seems very difficult for me. Though traders makes a lot benefits in cryptocurrency.  It all depends with the projects,  pump and dump, signals where to buy and sell. It's attached a lot to it. But definitely there's a lot of benefits.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 02, 2019, 02:32:44 PM
Yes OP you can really earn big here in no time still there's a big risk here like you need high amount of money for investing so for me better always to do invest or risk little by little so you can afford that then while you learn how market works in not that risky ways another thing this is really recommend to do if your here in crypto world

Then more benefits of cryptocurrency trading are for my past time and i feel so much fun here even we need to take some risk

It's true that in May Price increase alongside BTC and ETH and  everyone hoped prices would get better again  Next month, So that make enthusiasm of the traders increased.
no one knows what will happen next month. but I’m sure that real traders never lose their enthusiasm because it’s not important for them whether the market is growing or falling. they always earn money
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 02:31:46 PM
Improved market conditions make trade more profitable, and in the future, hopefully the market will improve so that it is easier to obtain profits.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 02:18:09 PM
I try to trade and increase my bitcoin deposit. For may +15% approximately, I'm happy, I would not call myself a good trader.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 02, 2019, 01:42:01 PM
Waw, the benefits are pretty good. I am sure that the price of crypto currencies, especially bitcoin and eth, will continue to rise so this month you can get even greater profits if you can take the opportunity well. Too bad, I don't have experience in the world of daily trading because I don't have the capital to trade. I am still looking for potential coins with a bounty campaign to be able to trade. I'm sure you can get even greater profits if you focus on trading 24 hours a day because daytime prices tend to be lower than prices at night. You can take a chance at that point.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
June 02, 2019, 01:32:16 PM
Yes OP you can really earn big here in no time still there's a big risk here like you need high amount of money for investing so for me better always to do invest or risk little by little so you can afford that then while you learn how market works in not that risky ways another thing this is really recommend to do if your here in crypto world

Then more benefits of cryptocurrency trading are for my past time and i feel so much fun here even we need to take some risk

It's true that in May Price increase alongside BTC and ETH and  everyone hoped prices would get better again  Next month, So that make enthusiasm of the traders increased.
Activity: 812
June 02, 2019, 12:02:17 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

Goodnight, for most traders, trading when the market going green will more profiting just like in your case.
The important thing is you can trading with a right way, buy when low, sell when high.
Not buying when the coin hyping, it will very risky because you won't know when the hype ended.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 02, 2019, 09:28:42 AM
Well I think I had experience the same thing,  early this year I bough 30k UTRUST at around $0.02+ optimistic and excited regarding their coming launch that supposed to happen this last day of May but well was suspended and moved in the 1st week of June, possible tomorrow or  before friday,  I am still hoiding the bought UTK and have not sold yet even though it is at $0.08+ now.  I know I am currently at a $1800 profit but I think I will wait for another week before I get my profit.  It is always good to invest in a project that have active developers and had been on the bottom since the only way for it to go is to move up.  Wink
Activity: 588
June 02, 2019, 09:27:26 AM
Wow, your are great. I never got like that profit. I have tried many times to get a profit. But every time I lost some amount than what I have previous. I think need to learn many things before trading. 

Although am not too good in trading but make some good profits last week when the market price of Bitcoin hit $9,000. The simple truth is, as a trader you must be at alert all the time to in order to get the needed profit when the aim coins is be pump. For trading profits, pay more attention to price chat.

A very good suggestion, and I strongly agree with what you say, because looking for profits through trading is not easy, we have to pay attention to good coins and when he goes up in price, as a close example, last week some altcoins and bitcoin have increased , well that's when it's a good opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
June 02, 2019, 09:25:41 AM
Honestly, this year was very difficult for me as the Silgo market collapsed but recovery has recently begun and I am glad about it since I returned many of my positions to profit and I believe that the market growth has just begun and this year there will be huge growth and return to the course of that year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
June 02, 2019, 09:21:35 AM
Wow, your are great. I never got like that profit. I have tried many times to get a profit. But every time I lost some amount than what I have previous. I think need to learn many things before trading. 

Although am not too good in trading but make some good profits last week when the market price of Bitcoin hit $9,000. The simple truth is, as a trader you must be at alert all the time to in order to get the needed profit when the aim coins is be pump. For trading profits, pay more attention to price chat.
Activity: 658
June 02, 2019, 09:12:08 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 02, 2019, 09:11:43 AM
Seems that the OP is a diligent daily trader of BTC and ETH that he can pocket around $600 in a month, its clear that we can conclude from the two crypto benefits like working people. I personally trade profit with only $180 in a month of may that has made me happy, well we don't miss those positive moments.
Activity: 358
June 02, 2019, 09:09:19 AM

May was an u forgettable month for me in Crypto, I made an amazing profit during day trading, what I normally do is i target all this coins with great potentials and immediately bounty hunters dump, I grab with both hands and start flipping  and it has actually paid of more than I can imagine
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 02, 2019, 08:37:40 AM
Are you a day trader? I bet you bought your coins when the market is in declining phase thats why you had reasonable profit in span of 1 month.

In my case, I prefer to hodl my coins for long period since I bought some of them when the price is not cheap. But I also had the chance to sell some of my btc in good price recently, its because I bought them when the value is around $4k.
Activity: 316
June 02, 2019, 08:30:56 AM
You are great when a market like this can get a profit of $ 600, in a month, I'm sure if the market improves you can increase your profit
Activity: 786
June 02, 2019, 08:13:47 AM

Good thing that you experienced those profits this lately, but in my case, i never sell yet because im still at lose, because i bought my coins at a higher price since it was bull run 2yrs ago, so i cant bare the losses that i could incurred in my portfolio, but maybe if its 10% loss, i could sell it and rebuy it when the market gets low
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
June 02, 2019, 07:52:56 AM
Trading is a great method of how to multiply your savings, but you need to be good at it. Unfortunately, if you look at the stats, 85 percent of all traders are unsuccessful, because of the lack of experience. The market is still very young and volatile, so it is very hard to predict the crypto prices.
Pages:
Jump to: