Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading. - page 17. (Read 7103 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 01, 2019, 06:41:10 PM
Trading has been profitable for me,  but I paused when BTC retrace from 9000$ to 8200$ before bouncing back. My money is presently in USDT and BNB. The main thing is, don't be greedy when trading, take profit when necessary, always do proper TA and FA also helps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
June 01, 2019, 06:30:51 PM
Oh yeah. With the market conditions that good, trading becomes awesomely profitable even for those of us who don't know so much about trading. I quite remember I once made some 40% daily trade profit somewhere in May. Moreover, the higher the amount you trade it, the higher the returns you're gonna get. I am hoping the market continues to be such impressive so as to help us earn more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
June 01, 2019, 06:27:36 PM
I only got a $ 200 profit from the BTC trade in May.  we know that mid May to the end of May BTC volatility looks slow and stable. 
but.  this is the world of crypto trading.  Small profits from the world of trade are better than long-term investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 01, 2019, 06:20:50 PM
You should also post more details about your trading pairs and trading platform etc because from the sound of your profit claims looks like you were trading in btc/usd and eth/usd pairs, personally i think it is better to just hold than trading usd pairs. I hope everyone here understands my point.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 06:18:12 PM
As you know when BTC price is growing than every thing is grow so if you have any other coin BCH,LTC,BNB and any other than also you can make profit .
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
June 01, 2019, 06:00:27 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Congrats brother. Being profitable on monthly basis do signifies success or do tell that you are a profitable trader yet no all people would able to experience such profitability.Anyone do have its own goals when it comes to their income to their capital not only on monthly views but on daily as well.Profits is one of the main benefits of trading it can give out possible profits but at the same time it can mess you up.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 05:55:34 PM
Trading in cryptocurrency is very beneficial. It helps one earns more profits than usual if you able to buy and keep a valuable coin before selling. Yet I think its luck.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
June 01, 2019, 05:39:20 PM
it is your luck, I think there are many traders who get big profits like you.
I do daily trading in latoken and get small profits, for me it's very valuable and good luck with everyone here.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 05:32:10 PM
May was indeed a month to remember for all crypto traders. I made so much profit after holding for so long during the bear market. But I don't think the party has ended yet. The market might be better in this new month. We are all hoping for the best
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 04:57:23 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: