Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading. - page 2. (Read 7103 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 10:44:23 PM
It is beneficial being a cryptocurrency trader, From trading you could earn some cool cash ,this is only if you understand how trading works. Also being involved in crypto could also earn one some cash like being a bounty hunter. There are opportunities in the crypto space.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 29, 2019, 09:12:39 PM
In my experience, bitcoin is the one who makes my portfolio has a great profit. And im so sure that i will keep my bitcoin for longer time because the price will increase more so do my profit will be higher.
Bitcoin yields great returns but it is more seen as a long term investment. I normally choose coins with high volatility for trading (short term) in order to seize the opportunity of its ups and downs in price to make some profits. Coin like XRP is one of my favorite when it comes to trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 29, 2019, 07:19:12 PM
What I like in crypto currency trading is that your profit has no limits.
Yeah, it depends on your risk, but if you are good enough, then you can find good entry point and get a lot of benefit
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
June 29, 2019, 06:45:22 PM
Frankly speaking, if anyone has done trading, he/she should be aware that even Crypto trading is same. However, the volatility is much greater. It increases the profit making scope but also pumps up the risk. So we have to be careful about these aspects. If we do Crypto Trading in proper and sensible way, we are meant to benefit through it. However, if we are not going to plan right and also leave the execution in the air, it could cause problem. So we just need to be watchful about that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 29, 2019, 03:14:49 PM
Anything worth doing is worth doing well, that is to say, for a trader to be profitable in trading he needs to equip himself with the neccessry tools and knowledge, failure to do this, there might not be a reasonable profit.
In the month of May I made profit too which I still continued to this month also, although May looks more profitable.
One thing my mentor taught me was, always be contented with the profit you have made and move over to the next trade, most especially don't be greedy.
So I believe there are benefits in crypto trading if done appropriately.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
June 29, 2019, 01:44:14 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Of course, trading is one of the profitable avenues in crypto. However, the profit returns normally depend on the input made by the trader because for coins like BTC, the market price is huge hence buying a small amount will not see any significant profit even if the market price rises from $11K to $12K.
That's right, in cryptocurrency trading, especially bitcoin, you have to use capital that is large enough to make a substantial profit. And to be honest it takes courage in speculation. Losses will continue to overshadow the mind, and that's what I passed. The first time I started large scale trading, I used $ 1500 capital. And often suffer losses in the initial stages. Never be afraid of experiencing losses, that's the beginning of success.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2019, 01:25:45 PM
There are many advantages in trading, but there are also disadvantages, the main advantage for me is that my earnings are completely dependent on me.
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
June 29, 2019, 01:11:05 PM
can i ask here? all of you, when you start trading, any tips / combo to analize the graphic? for example use MACD, Bolinger Band, RSI, or else?
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 28, 2019, 07:32:03 PM
Constant practice in trading is every essential and it brings about developing oneself more and you get to know about the different techniques , that will enable more release, which was not part of any training. Trading is still the best, but which is for those who know how to.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
June 28, 2019, 03:52:19 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

Not all have good trading skills to make profits. I am not trading because it is very difficult to predict crypto price movements and it is better for me to invest in the long term
Most people on this forum are investing in some sort of coin for a long term goal. Anyone that purchased a coin in an exchange are looked at as investors so the terminology that was used is not that wrong.
As for me, I like to trade coins because it helps the whole market move according to a direction that I invest in.
Sometimes in trading you have to take the risk of big losses, strategies and wrong predictions will make a downfall. Behind someone's success in trading, of course there are many things that I have passed so far. If we dare to take advantage, never be afraid to suffer losses. That is one of the principles and keys to its success. I hope we all learn from every step or experience every time and condition, to take advantage of market conditions that are experiencing good growth as it is today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
June 28, 2019, 03:48:01 PM
Money,we can make lot of money in very short time if we are wise enough to invest on the right coins at the right time.Possibly it could make us a millionaires even in a year if we have enough money to afford for it.
Activity: 588
June 28, 2019, 03:44:25 PM

People, who managed to buy/sell Bitcoin this June made better profits. Certainly, I am talking about people, who used to operate with large amounts of crypto. I managed to make about 800 dollars which is not bad at all.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 03:10:46 PM
Well, trading is a good way and opportunity to make money i have made quite good profit trading on exchanges too, unlike bounty that is less profitable these days, a good trader can earn cool money doing what they know how to do best.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 28, 2019, 02:32:46 PM
I will start my crypto bots after altcoins become more profitable, now they are llosing in BTC value and that is not the best condition to run it when it trades pairs ALTs/BTC.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 925
June 28, 2019, 02:21:17 PM
That's wonderful and encouraging most especially for traders or rather new trader who think trading doesn't worth it. One thing I have always tell my friends is that, they should first be educated on all affairs of trading before getting involved else they will lose and learn the hard way.
I too made a reasonable profit in the month of may, and also this month too. Thank you for this post and I wish it will help encourage others to be steadfast.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
June 28, 2019, 01:42:29 PM
I think the main advantage of trading in cryptocurrency is that it can be done at any time and in any place.  The main thing is to have knowledge and desire.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
June 28, 2019, 01:39:57 PM
The advantage is that in trading a lot depends on the analysis of the coin and the market, which I do myself and in fact everything depends on me and my skills
it makes you very experienced. adding experience by continuing to develop skills is the best way to still be able to feel the benefits of trading.
because at the beginning I traded, I didn't know anything, I only speculated to choose assets and sell them, fortunately I got a profit. and until now I have to continue learning to develop skills only.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 28, 2019, 01:36:04 PM
The main reason why I am in cryptocurrency is to expect profits in trading, and I can learn many things that I cannot get before and practice patience when trading and learning to analyze to choose potentially profitable coins.
and most importantly, a very valuable experience that can make me better at trading.
Activity: 322
June 28, 2019, 01:01:57 PM
The advantage is that in trading a lot depends on the analysis of the coin and the market, which I do myself and in fact everything depends on me and my skills
Activity: 1120
June 28, 2019, 12:44:56 PM
It seems to me the most important advantage of trading in cryptocurrency is that the course moves all the time.  it either falls or grows and it is on this that you can earn good money.  I do not know any other currencies that change so often.
from the price movements that often occur that trade makes money. because crypto assets are different from other traded assets. Crypto's assets have a way of developing and collapsing dear very quickly. need more understanding to trade crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: