Pages:
Author

Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading. - page 3. (Read 7103 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 28, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
It seems to me the most important advantage of trading in cryptocurrency is that the course moves all the time.  it either falls or grows and it is on this that you can earn good money.  I do not know any other currencies that change so often.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 28, 2019, 12:37:15 PM
If most of your stance were just simply holding on your faith, isnt necessary a bad thing yet you might be insensitive towards to market. Crypto-trading works so well simply because of trends and clever management of portfolio over your positions. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the best thing to learn not just for the high margin of profits, but a quick way to strengthen your skills towards market sentimental and how to respond effectively . Noted that money making is all about opportunities, right action on the right time and persistence. $600 might be little in future if you look at long term, still its always a good attitude to pursue with awareness in mind
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 12:15:22 PM
I do not trade, because I find it too complicated and risky. Moreover it takes a lot of time and I was never very successful in trading, so I prefer to buy a coin and to hold it for several months and to sell in profit, rather than to watch the graphs every day and try to make so extra cash.
Activity: 1078
June 28, 2019, 09:10:52 AM
As for me, I am not good at trading on the cryptocurrency market. I prefer analyzing the projects for investments and buying tokens of the promising ones for a long term investment.
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
June 28, 2019, 08:22:26 AM
I tried to invest on cryptocurrency but focused on altcoins which are not known and as a new trader few months back i'm not aware that even if the coin is listed there are some coins that are trash and in result I lost an amount of money but right now I'm focusing on major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin which the volatility is worth investing for rather than the fake pumps and dumps of shit coins.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 28, 2019, 08:18:29 AM
You are very lucky. In May I only got a little from trading. From this experience, I was motivated to find capital to continue trading. Especially the market movements this month.
Such a market movement was very unpredictable and many traders could not get enough profit.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 28, 2019, 06:11:55 AM
You are very lucky. In May I only got a little from trading. From this experience, I was motivated to find capital to continue trading. Especially the market movements this month.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
June 28, 2019, 05:38:30 AM
All I know is that the market conditions will continue to improve in recent months, it's just that we consider the trade too much this time even though it is quite enthusiastic in the civilization of its current market conditions up to $ 600

That's a good point to notice.
But people's opinion and ideas may vary depending on situations.
Like Holding Cryptocurrencies has a lot of benefits.
It's far better from holding Gold.
As the cryptos are not so stable like the gold,  so it will be easier for people to get instant profits or losses.
Hope you get this.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 28, 2019, 05:28:06 AM
Some benefits of crypto trading or just trading in general:
1. You can earn huge profit from your trading investment/s if you chose the right crypto/project/product. On the flip side though, you can also lose big. It can either make you or break you.

2. You will gain the skills and knowledge which you can use in your future trading transactions which would most likely lead you into making the right decisions.

3. Most importantly, you will gain wisdom through your trading experiences, good or bad, because this is where we truly learn and become better in trading. This will enable us to continuously earn profit more often than loses.

1. Good point and remind people. Make or break is in fact not even equal chance. The moment you make a deposit, you already are in loss from fees and commissions.

2. You only gain knowledge if you intend to. Most people trade,,, and trade,,, and never learn.

3. You can certainly become wiser, but more profitable is still not a sure thing.
Activity: 658
June 28, 2019, 03:37:51 AM
All I know is that the market conditions will continue to improve in recent months, it's just that we consider the trade too much this time even though it is quite enthusiastic in the civilization of its current market conditions up to $ 600
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 28, 2019, 03:32:33 AM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Of course, trading is one of the profitable avenues in crypto. However, the profit returns normally depend on the input made by the trader because for coins like BTC, the market price is huge hence buying a small amount will not see any significant profit even if the market price rises from $11K to $12K.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 28, 2019, 03:22:32 AM
we can see market profits in bullish market trend most of the coins gained more than 3000 percent and 10000 percent in last bull run from cents to 10 dollars so patience and positive attitude and studying fundamental strong coins is must for a crypto trader
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
June 28, 2019, 01:04:29 AM
I think the benefit of cryptocurrency trading is a lot if you have experience in trading. You can make a lot of money from trading if you invest in potential cryptos like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, but the risk is very high, you can lose all your assets if the crypto you invest is the bad coins.
Experience and knowledge are both to know when come in the world of cryptocurrency, when don't have both those, then you will lose your time and money. No bad/shit coins when developer have seriously to developing them, like you explaining them.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 28, 2019, 12:24:11 AM
Benefits of crypto trading is it has no restriction like minimum amount of capital to start. Even if you only have 10$ you can trade cryptos. Although there are some risk because crypto market is very volatile and some are manipulated by whales. If you can adjust to the market trends crypto trading will yield you good amount of profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 27, 2019, 10:11:21 PM
Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

Not all have good trading skills to make profits. I am not trading because it is very difficult to predict crypto price movements and it is better for me to invest in the long term
Because you are feeling worry caused by the trade will give you a big risk. I was getting a little lose this day caused by im shorting bitcoin in the wrong position. Long term gives you horrible result when it comes to the pump and dump scheme dude. But buy promising coin like HNC for me is the best decision.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2019, 09:17:07 PM

Not all have good trading skills to make profits. I am not trading because it is very difficult to predict crypto price movements and it is better for me to invest in the long term
Most people on this forum are investing in some sort of coin for a long term goal. Anyone that purchased a coin in an exchange are looked at as investors so the terminology that was used is not that wrong.
As for me, I like to trade coins because it helps the whole market move according to a direction that I invest in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 27, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

Activity: 490
June 27, 2019, 07:59:02 PM
Benefits is something what you get as a result of your experience. Wothout experience your profit is something occurs by chance, but not because of your professionality
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 07:53:39 PM
very much bro. we can use the results to help meet our daily needs. we can even use it to help our loved ones get hurt. the most important thing is to provide opportunities for the poor to become millionaires
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 27, 2019, 07:49:23 PM
In my experience, bitcoin is the one who makes my portfolio has a great profit. And im so sure that i will keep my bitcoin for longer time because the price will increase more so do my profit will be higher.
keep our bitcoin till halving done.most of investors waiting this moment as a trigger for bitcoin price in future.many people said bitcoin price could highest price .based on halving and price history its real and be repeated fact.
Pages:
Jump to: