Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 26. (Read 7517 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
If I had enough money, would buy an apartment, and do airbnb renting in it. Know some people doing it, and brings nice money with not too much work.

This is a good alternative investment mate aside from crypto.  Investing in real estate is a sure profit although it needs a big investment amount. The best investment that we should start should fit on our capabilities and personality.  If we don't have enough funds,  we can start a small business like buy and sell.
Many sources are around us but we should think productively and should choose the most valuable currency if we are able to invest there which will make huge profit. On the other hand if we are satisfied with money then we should spread our portfolio which is most productive thinking. Besides the Bitcoin there are many other coins, Ethereum for long term and Altcoin, Litecoin etc are best for short term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
There are many investment opportunities out there, the problem is that not a single one of those are going to give you the profits that bitcoin can give to you that is why I'm investing most of my capital in crypto and when I get my targets profits I'm going to cash out and invest in other safer alternatives, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business ideas, obviously I will do that only if I have enough capital to do so since all of those investments are very pricey.
True, that there are many kinds of investment that you could invest, but the question are they gives good profit like in bitcoin. So it think there is nothing better to invest in bitcoin. Because the profit that you  will get in bitcoin is high or good. You can invest also from other that you think its also safe, if you want.
Merit: 148
I think there is only a few non crypto investments because mostly the who invests knows crypto and we or they love to use it. Investing in cryptocurrency has a bigger profit than on a fiat money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
 I am owning some gold besides that, anyway I am the biggest crypto supporter but I am considering also that all things are ending one day, and I will need to live on, so I invest not only in cryptocurrency.
Merit: 250
I'm just investing here, because other places are not as good here and the fluctuations are too small. Only here can be traded at any time. 24 hours.
you can invest at real estate or property, it will give you big benefit and profit for several years.limited available land and higg demand make property price rise year by year.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

There are a lot of investments in this world and of course if I am to choose if without bitcoins is of course I will invest in education I will study well. Not that I am not studying well these days but of course without bitcoins I will be more focussed on my studies and I am gonna be a degree golder and be a professional in the nec couple of years until I gained my first profot in a job. But there is a bitcoins so I invested in them. But of course I would be glad to be a stock holder of a company.
I think that i, myself will do the same but i will not invest in education in terms of going to school to be a degree holder, i will invest in education by buying a lot of books that can help me to become a better person and going to different training and also seminars that can help me to open up my mind to different new opportunities in life.
Activity: 322

There are a lot of investments in this world and of course if I am to choose if without bitcoins is of course I will invest in education I will study well. Not that I am not studying well these days but of course without bitcoins I will be more focussed on my studies and I am gonna be a degree golder and be a professional in the nec couple of years until I gained my first profot in a job. But there is a bitcoins so I invested in them. But of course I would be glad to be a stock holder of a company.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
there are many ways to invest our money, but I will invest by opening a new business, because I want to get pengahasilan fixed, although profit is not the same as bitcoin. by opening new businesses and establishing branches in various regions. this will be enough as my investment in the future. However, I will also continue to invest in dibitcoin and become my side income.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
In my opinion, the current out of the cryptocurrency shows that there is no other potential for investing, so I take the time to learn and research this market to invest effectively. If I was not investing in bitcoin I will probably try to make money with real estate, right now I do not have too much knowledge about it but the same was true about bitcoin some time ago
Many other sources are in the world through which we can start but we have to make sure that the source we are going to select is benefited or not? If it is benefited then we will invest and if not then we will never invest because all we need is to get benefit. Many people choose real estate and trading with products which are profitable but these can not overcome the Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm just investing here, because other places are not as good here and the fluctuations are too small. Only here can be traded at any time. 24 hours.
Activity: 112
If I had enough money, would buy an apartment, and do airbnb renting in it. Know some people doing it, and brings nice money with not too much work.

This is a good alternative investment mate aside from crypto.  Investing in real estate is a sure profit although it needs a big investment amount. The best investment that we should start should fit on our capabilities and personality.  If we don't have enough funds,  we can start a small business like buy and sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Try to buy profitable stocks, it is also one of the best investment that we can do. Most of the successful investors are came from trading different stocks. It is really good if you will also make investment with stocks.
Activity: 179
cryptocurrency as well as I other things invest do not. cryptocurrency groups invest the more benefits can be. cryptocurrency of the world, very good invest to.
Activity: 140
I do not make any other investments, besides crypto right now. Even when the market is bleeding, I see much more potential in crypto, than anything else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Have some government bonds too, but can't wait to expire, so I can buy some more coins from it's income Cheesy Crypto is a quite unique investment option nowadays.
Activity: 26
I used to invest some money in stocks but I left it. It used to take a lot of time to research and I have other work to look after.
Activity: 27
Except crypto all my money is invested on my online projects. I am also thinking to invest in some online startups.
Activity: 196
Besides crypto, it is nice to have some stable investment as well, such as real estate. So because the prices are going up slowly, and also brings some money from renting out.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Its good to invest in stock market and make sure you invest in company have a good product and popular in your country, but for me I like to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is the best for me.
Activity: 187
Pages:
Jump to: