Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 29. (Read 7517 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the current out of the cryptocurrency shows that there is no other potential for investing, so I take the time to learn and research this market to invest effectively. If I was not investing in bitcoin I will probably try to make money with real estate, right now I do not have too much knowledge about it but the same was true about bitcoin some time ago
Activity: 273
One can never enjoy the benefits given by cryptocurrency at any another investment. The volatility of the market can help you to get most out of nothing, even a low value coin can rise beyond once exception level within hours. If I have more money and I want to invest in some regular business I will invest in transport sector, because I love transport and I am thinking of my own transport company. I have invested in bitcoin for this purpose
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've been trying P2P Lending: Is a completely different type of investment, it is also a very good short-term investment.

Instead of buying shares in a company (and its future profits) you are lending your money to someone else with the hope they will pay you back. If you screen your loans poorly, peer to peer lending can be extremely risky. However, screening properly and choosing only the best-rated loans is a great way to secure a decent return with little risk on your part.

For example, one of the most popular peer to peer lending platforms is averaging a default rate of just over 5%.  If you screen your loans well and avoid some of these defaults, then you can earn some really nice returns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Besides crypto I would like to invest in properties like buying land or real estate its a good investment here in my country. I am also interested in having a business like restaurant or a resto bar.
Activity: 314
Before getting to know Bitcoin, I was investing in Gold. and until now I still do it. Gold does not rise significantly as Cryptocurrency, but Gold is safer. and besides Gold Investment, I also invest by buying land.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
i will invest on land property's i like that most have being into landed properties which is giving me gain if no crypto i go back to my work
Activity: 250
i think for "safe" invest i will invest on gold and diamond , because the price goes up year by year also on property
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

I would still choose cryptocurrency over anything else because it has passed all the tests of time and I have also proven and I've seen how cryptocurrencies changed my life. It is the best profitable investment that I know so I believe that it won't fail me and would continue to reach my goals with me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm more of a real estates like land and houses. Not any more about condos that kind of stuff. Having land in a very finite market where land stays the same is a rare commodity. I can use it and lease it, make it my iwn for my future kids to live on and even plow it for food. It would ultimately depend on the location.
Activity: 112
In addition to investing in crypto, I spend my free time investing in the bonus campaign and investing in literary campaigns that contribute to the success of the program this my invest second.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Aside from cryptocurrency I would invest in Real Estate. If I have a material amount of money to purchase a land, may it commercial or agricultural then I would do so. For me, land is gold. Whatever effort you put on it, it will grow. Plant a tree or construct and lease the property, it will definitely provide you a good return.
Activity: 161
It’s good to invest also in business who has a potential of growing fast and earning big, there is also a chance in stock market, in a good and stable insurance company, those are good possibilites aside from investing in cryptocurrency. But of course it is best really to put it on a business and invest hardwork for a quick ROI
Activity: 185
I will invest on real estate and fast foods restaurants
Activity: 144
Besides here, I would invest in small business, or rather into real estate, because in our area this is very perspective spheres
Activity: 162
Definitely real estate and agriculture. The population is increasing, meaning people need houses to live and food to eat
Activity: 280
If I do not invest in cryptocurrency then most likely I'm still investing in hyip sites now. Although hyip sites are risky But it will earn money if we invest in the short term
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Spreading your investments is a good strategy but don't invest blindly in something.
I have some money in trackers, mixed funds (stocks, obligations), stocks and offcourse crypto. Find a good balance and don't take too many risks.
Activity: 504
Based on the experience of my fellow colleagues, they are investing on the other areas on the stock market which somehow. If you know how things works on the stock market, so you're in the good journey on it.

I do not know much about the stock market that is why I am dealing mostly with the cryptocurrency. If I had more money I would better invest it in the real estate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

One of my plans is to invest in computer shop with internet cafe. The technology is advancing rapidly and maby new personal computers, laptop and smart phones are being manufactured and equipped with latest technological innovations. Another one is a convenient store which is getting  popular here our country.
Activity: 392

If ever that I didn't knew about his bitcoins maybe I have no investment at all because in my age I am a college student and this thing of course this is an easy way to have an investment because cryptocurrency are pretty much affordable and then no requirements at all. But if ever todsy as I gain a lot I will invest in the real estate and or those who have a great profit like being a stock holder becwuse that is profitable too as I research about it
Pages:
Jump to: