Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 6. (Read 7503 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am a newbie to the crypto market. I will not use my entire capital to invest in cryptocurrency. The remaining capital I will invest in gold because I personally like gold and its stable value
Activity: 54
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input
If there was no cryptocurrency, it wouldn't have been that easy because other forms of investments require high capital which I currently cannot afford.
Activity: 154
Aside from investment in cryptocurrency, I run a computer shop since 2009. And with the rewards I received from cryptocurrency, it helps me to expand my computer business. Now if blessed with good fortune here in the crypto world, I am planning to invest in a real state because as the year passes real state become more valuable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
many people think that everyone is investing in cryptocurrency, in fact, the most popular direction for investment is real estate and precious metals

i think you're right, may be it because cryptocurrency can't be seen, it's only in cyberspace, but i think, investors who know the future of crypto will prefer to choose crypto than real estate
Activity: 59
I already sold some altcoins to BTC and then BTC to USD in order to buy 2 apartments on a certain Croatian Island, because I know that this is a top travel destination and I can make some nice money from them + the offer was more than great. So yeah, property and crypto is the way to go for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have not planned of investing other than cryptocurrencies. Most of the banks in the system are corrupt and always would run with your money which might affect your cognitive thinking.
Activity: 23
There are numerous venture openings out there, the issue is that not a solitary one of those will give you the benefits that bitcoin can provide for you that is for what reason I'm putting a large portion of my capital in crypto and when I get my objectives benefits I will trade out and contribute out other more secure options, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business thoughts, clearly I will do that just in the event that I have enough funding to do as such since those speculations are exceptionally expensive.
Activity: 378
many people think that everyone is investing in cryptocurrency, in fact, the most popular direction for investment is real estate and precious metals
Activity: 182
Besides cryptocurrencies, I would invest in sales and marketing of hardwares,particularly on new and innovative  technologies
Activity: 532
I want to invest in real state too. Or maybe i will just put a business that i really want.  And i don't want to put my money in such a risky investment like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Real estate, perspective companies, maybe sphere with net and media, but probably not forex or such things, I think that they are really cloudy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Someone advises you to invest in stocks, who in wine, then in real estate, then whom is closer and clearer. For example, I'm interested in working with ico projects-I'm looking for promising ones and for some time I'm studying: the team that has already done, what product, how promising this project is. The competition is big and the choice is huge. When there is no doubt - I go almost at the very beginning of ico. As a rule, the price is very profitable.
Activity: 138
I chose to invest in land and gold, the way it works is the same as bitcoin but the difference between gold and land does not fluctuate, the price is stable and continues to rise every year, but in moderate volume. I think that security problem depends on how the investor does it.
Activity: 476
I am currently investing in two markets: the cryptographic market and the real estate market. These two markets have many similarities that I like to invest.

I am also planning to invest my money in real estate and gold when I earn enough on the cryptocurrencies. Now I invest in good alts like Lisk, Stellar, and IOTA.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

That's true. it's not true if everyone only invests in crypto. some people who have a good strategy will certainly not only invest in
one commodity. let alone crypto have a large enough risk. of course they have other safer investments such as in real estate or gold
Activity: 280
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

For me investing in property is one of the most stable investment. This way you just need to wait for your property value to increase for many years then sell it to easily gain profit.
Activity: 364
I prefer to invest in young coins-projects ico that just appear. This is also a little risky, but it pays even very much. If it is good to look for a project and check it in many ways, you can find very worthy of attention. There is a huge potential - at the beginning of the ico usually there are good bonuses: they can reach up to 50% of the coin value.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
I think if I have more money, I will invest in gold because I see gold is more stable than cryptocurrency although it still promising for the cryptocurrency to get the profit. I don't want to invest in property, not now because to buy property itself, I need a big money which I don't have right now and maybe until I can have huge money then I will decide to invest in the real-estate too.
Activity: 420
For me, I will first invest in cryptocurrencies to benefit from fluctuating price movements and cryptocurrencies currently have the potential to continue to grow. If I feel that the profits gained are enough to invest outside cryptocurrencies, I choose to invest in safe and less risk for the long term and can be used for future savings such as investing in gold because the price tends to be stable. Other investments are land investments because land prices tend to continue to increase every time.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: