Pages:
Author

Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest? - page 8. (Read 7503 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Aside from crypto, I think I would invest my money in the bank and put up business that has a long term benefit.I would also invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?
I know crypto a good investment site but I don't want invest in crypto. I invest in my fishing business because fish is the favorable product in our countries people everytime. It is all time give me profit. I think this is better site for my invest.
copper member
Activity: 140
I have already invested in buying of lands which I have kept to sell in 5 years time.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In addition to the crypto currency, I would invest in real estate. Since real estate will bring additional income. Another advantage is that real estate has a constant demand in the secondary market.
Activity: 28
There are many types of investments, but I only pay attention to investing in crypto currencies  because of passion and because I have good results done in the past.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

It is good to invest in those lomg term investment, such as property specifically land, because it continusly rise. It is also good to buy golds. Moreover investing in stocks also. But one thing is for sure, it is still a very smart decision to imvest in cryptocurrency. No doubt about this. It ks still crypto that will make our life more easy.
Activity: 476
I'd invest into promising project that are connected to AI and technology on some kind of crowdfunding services

Oh...I pick more traditional ways. I prefer to invest in platinum, gold, and silver as soon as they always grow in price with time. Naturally, the crypto is the investment #1.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
I buy some land and produce some food for me and my entire family. Beside that I still earn with the wifi connecting to my laptop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Well i do planning to invest on food businesses, its small one but it could become one of the best in my hometown, But right now still think that crypto investments is the best choices, i dont like property cause its expensive and you need to wait for long term to gain good ROI ( it could be like 10-15 years).
I would invest in property business  and gold.
I dont like gold you know, cause i think if you trying to invest and you trying to get a good amount of ROI gold is not good option for you. Better invest your money on stock or cryptocurrency, i see gold as more like a away to save money rather than investment.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Besides cryptocurrency I will invest in stock market because by the time pass by and if the company was successful bigger profit that will comes to you
Activity: 14
I would invest in property business  and gold.
Activity: 80
I think after cryptocurrency the good investment is real estate or land or house or gold.  It is the good investment after cryptocurrency. because the likelihood of the price drops is very small. and also more secure because it does not experience shrinkage.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
it seems that the most appropriate place for investment other than cryptocurrency now you can invest in gold, the condition of the gold price which is currently also increasingly expensive can make you able to benefit from owning gold, but I'm sure some people have different paths.
Activity: 512
I myself only invest in crypto, crypto is very easy to get big profits only we have to wait patiently. I have a lot of profit in crypto.
Activity: 58
I would like to invest in real estate properties because the price of land constantly rises and it is a necessity of the people in the future so the value doesn't fade, especially nowadays that population constantly grows.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
Well, in my opinion, beside crypto currency investment, I can only see myself investing into stock market, real estate properties and jewelries like gold and silver. Those are the only things I think I can invest into since I know it, something that all investors should have before getting yourself into any investment venture. Know it, take time and give some effort to understand it, it will be worth it.
Activity: 560
I were invest in any businesses because one of those you can earn more profit is in business like motor accessories and many more peoples like because many of all here in our country like motorcycles so its indemand here that kind of business so I think that would be my investment for  now if I don't invest in crypto.
Activity: 18
I'd invest into promising project that are connected to AI and technology on some kind of crowdfunding services
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
Besides Cryptocurreny,I think Real States because.Investing in real estate is quite safe & popular too. You know this property business is much stable & high earning source. When you will first invest in real estate property. Then after few months you will get high income.
You can not decide what business you should start, you have to look for a specific area and the demand of people who are living there. You have to see that for what thing the market demands would be your best decision if you take care of it. Second thing is to limit amount for your investment because anything can happen during your process. Never step forward without considering these points for a successful investment.

Beside cryptocurriency, well i'll go for gold because i am gold lover. And it is same with cryptocurrency, have higher value in market. And it is proven and tested for how many decade.

Gold is one of the best asset today because it keeps on growing just as the same as cryptocurrency but still it was just an alternative if you did not have any investments you can make.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The most tempting investment now is land and buildings, because each year the price will increase, but this is for long-term investment. Then for mid-term investments, you can invest in gold and silver.
Pages:
Jump to: