Pages:
Author

Topic: Best 3 coins which will be huge in next 2 years.???? - page 2. (Read 14447 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Guys, i have shortlisted 4 coins out of which i want to invest in 3 coins with 50%,25%,25% portfolio share....the coins are ADA,ZILIQA, ELASTOS, BAT......so which 3 coins you guys feel that will be huge by dec 2020 ......Thanks
Upon your list I can only bet for ADA since it’s a comfort currency and has a bright future and aside from that those 3 is just shitcoins so better change them into

ADA

Ethereum

Bitcoin

From these 3 I am sure your investment will be at safe
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Mostly I go with the development of Bitcoin and after that I will go with ethereum and the Bitcoin cash this is the the thing that going on my mind set to invest for me future and I really hope it will be possible to develop
Undeniably, they are the most promising coins in the crypto space, they are major coins because they got big supporters in the space.
Bitcoin will remain the number 1, with it's dominant rate, I don't see any threat that another altcoins will replace on its position, at least not in the next 10 years. If bitcoin will grow, the trend will follow like in the past, altcoins will also have a big run to rise, it's the whole space that will succeed, so choosing the best coins right now, will secure our future in investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Guys, i have shortlisted 4 coins out of which i want to invest in 3 coins with 50%,25%,25% portfolio share....the coins are ADA,ZILIQA, ELASTOS, BAT......so which 3 coins you guys feel that will be huge by dec 2020 ......Thanks
definitely we don't predict future and predicting the next two years will not been possible in this cryptocurrency field but I think more than the existing investment then new currency will perform more than this in the future and this is my Instinct also.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Mostly I go with the development of Bitcoin and after that I will go with ethereum and the Bitcoin cash this is the the thing that going on my mind set to invest for me future and I really hope it will be possible to develop
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
i personally think altcoins have the highest chance to become the powerful in top altcoins in next few years, so i will choose ETH or XRP or just BNB for long term investment and because they are already famous altcoins, we can have see that they will have more investors and becoming useful around the world in the future, not just in crypto market.

well, ethereum is your first options and thats a great idea,
but, i think xrp and BNB is not good enough for long term,, maybe its better to choose EOS, ADA and IOTA is better than XRP and BNB for long term investments my friend
I think that it is worth agreeing with your opinion, since lately binance has compromised itself.  I'm talking about a hacker attack when 7.000 Bitcoin was kidnapped.  Many analysts express their opinion that it was not without the participation of the administration.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
i personally think altcoins have the highest chance to become the powerful in top altcoins in next few years, so i will choose ETH or XRP or just BNB for long term investment and because they are already famous altcoins, we can have see that they will have more investors and becoming useful around the world in the future, not just in crypto market.

well, ethereum is your first options and thats a great idea,
but, i think xrp and BNB is not good enough for long term,, maybe its better to choose EOS, ADA and IOTA is better than XRP and BNB for long term investments my friend
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Investments should be divided into small shares and invest in 10-20 coins at once, thus you will reduce the risks. It has also become fashionable to participate in the IEO. Just recently came across a project http://gexan.io, IEO will start in a few days.
Activity: 420
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Ethereum because as vitalism proposed once its maximum supply limits to 130 million then there will be huge demand happens . Also once Casper pos completely implements price will increase . Ada is having one of the ethereum founder also having much speeder transaction speed compare to other . Eos still not adopted to its potential once it gets then it will start booming its price.
Activity: 560
According to me, Cardano, Binance coin and Pundi-x will be the best altcoins for this year and also for 2020.
I can see huge protensial in this 3 coins.
I think for many users of cryptocurrency is no longer a coin trading platform binance as the best investment, especially after the stock exchange was hacked.  Regarding pundi X, I really support you and by any means I try to invest my money in this project, because it really showed good results Even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
According to me, Cardano, Binance coin and Pundi-x will be the best altcoins for this year and also for 2020.
I can see huge protensial in this 3 coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think this 3 coins will value much more than today in 2 years, Bitcoin, Ethereum, ETN, but anyway i think is better to invest only money that afford to lose and choose on your own after doing research.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Setting aside Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think BNB will be huge in the coming years.  They have a great marketing strategy and people behind are influencial.  CZ knows what he is doing and is very capable of guiding BNB to the top.  Another one is UTRUST, they maybe unknown today but once they ramp  up their marketing campaign, they will be known in the cryptosphere, they are the only payment platform that provides protection to both buyer and seller.  They are about to launch their platform estimating not more than early of May.
BNB is the most terrible coin I've ever met . I used to buy this coin at $8, which made me very worried because the market was in a downward trend at that time but until BNB reached $25, I was very surprised with this number. I personally admire CZ's strategy because he has created a new trend for the market and helps many investors to earn money lost in the previous period.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
BNB is overpriced right now and it will dump harshley, stay away from it.

I don't think doge will last in the future, the creator completely left it and called doge a joke

BTC is the most solid crypto investment and it will remain the king for a long time.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
I rate BNB statement because it has now increased by x6 times from January 2019 to the present, this is a high price increase, and it is a potential competitor to the top 3 Coinmarketcap list. I believe that Binance's best exchange platform will help BNB achieve that in December 2020. Do you have the same idea as me?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
The best 3 coins that im predicted to be huge in coming 2 years from now is Bitcoin, Etherium and XRP.
Ill believe this three top coins are trusted and for a longterm investment. But they have so many coins also are preferred to huge prices coming not only this 3 coins that im mention and we cant name it of which of them are.

I would be very careful about Ripple. Recently, we can observe regular large sales of coins from team members. This is a very bad sign. At the same time, technical analysis suggests otherwise. But in the crypto market, anything can happen.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
Setting aside Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think BNB will be huge in the coming years.  They have a great marketing strategy and people behind are influencial.  CZ knows what he is doing and is very capable of guiding BNB to the top.  Another one is UTRUST, they maybe unknown today but once they ramp  up their marketing campaign, they will be known in the cryptosphere, they are the only payment platform that provides protection to both buyer and seller.  They are about to launch their platform estimating not more than early of May.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
I think, ADA and Ziliqa are coins that have great potential to create profits for holders and for traders.

ADA is one of the coins hunted by investors, ADA transaction execution is considered very efficient compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Altcoin, There is no mining to get ADA coins. Cardano is claimed to have the first Proof of Stake algorithm that is verified and mathematically safe. and there are many other reasons that can increase the value of ADA on the market, so it is very good for long-term investment.

Ziliqa is good coin, especially Ziliqa is in a large exchange like Binance. and Binance is the largest Ziliqa trading place.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
The best 3 coins that im predicted to be huge in coming 2 years from now is Bitcoin, Etherium and XRP.
Ill believe this three top coins are trusted and for a longterm investment. But they have so many coins also are preferred to huge prices coming not only this 3 coins that im mention and we cant name it of which of them are.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
ziliqa is a good project and has original source code,
I suggest you can try to have Loki as an option for investment,
but if I become you, I will divide 5-10 coins for investment, but everyone has their own strategy,
Pages:
Jump to: