Pages:
Author

Topic: Best 3 coins which will be huge in next 2 years.???? - page 4. (Read 14447 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The main problem in the space now is that people are not being realitic, if it possible this is the end of ICOs, I read some projects are looking to convert their tokens to share of the companies, the better it is for us to see the shift in the space, because there is a shift in the whole market that I personally don't know how it will end
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Guys, i have shortlisted 4 coins out of which i want to invest in 3 coins with 50%,25%,25% portfolio share....the coins are ADA,ZILIQA, ELASTOS, BAT......so which 3 coins you guys feel that will be huge by dec 2020 ......Thanks
From that shortlisted may be ada/cardano will be survive, its have big community and many big exchanger accept cardano on their pairs
Zilliqa is also a very great altcoin, in the next 1-2 years I can believe Zilliqa will outperform the ADA, to me the ADA has gone through its best stage and it is going down every day

I also support these cryptocurrencies. Besides them, I vote for the new, and less known tokens that have a very good potential and which can go to the Moon. These are Universa, Eidoo, and Mallcoin.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
The prediction doesn't bring out the actual result all the time though. I also would like to share my selected coins but it was really tough for me to find out only 3 coins out of so many. Anyway, I will go for ADA, Zil, and EOS these coins are looking much promising and have a great furure I hope so.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Really is a difficult choice, there are quite a lot of interesting coin. I think it's safe to say that 3 coin is XLM, QKC, IOTA, a bit more risky, including GO, FTM and TNB.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Guys, i have shortlisted 4 coins out of which i want to invest in 3 coins with 50%,25%,25% portfolio share....the coins are ADA,ZILIQA, ELASTOS, BAT......so which 3 coins you guys feel that will be huge by dec 2020 ......Thanks
That would definitely be Zilliqa. It's a great altcoin and a lot of investors believe in it. With a different technological structure and enthusiasm for work, I am sure Zilliqa will grow by 300-600% in two years.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ethereum i still support because i still believe soon to again their valie
Nxy the newly coins listed at nexybit platform
Ripple was in the top altcoins coins because of the support of their team and devs
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

i think you already know a good investments opportunities my friend in crypto world,, depends on your list above
but, in my opinion if you add EOS too,, so split your capital become 4 ADA, ZIL, BAT and EOS without Elastos,,
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
IMO, they must be BTC, ETH and XRP which have highest ranks on CMC. Grin. Of course I know that BTC and ETH are already huge but it'll be much better in next 2 years for sure. Beside I believe that in next 2 years, XRP will be able to rise to at least $10, BTC will be $30k - $50k and ETH will be $5k Grin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

I think that you need to buy NEO, Tezos and 0x. I think they are very promising. It all depends on the state of the market, if the situation of uncertainty continues, then these coins will not grow soon.
Activity: 377
Merit: 11
Okay, I better name those cryptocurrencies that I believe and that I have : Limpo , eth , neo , rox , suqa , these are the main ones, but I have some others
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many different mentions. I think ADA - solid and hardworking, Fusion - excellent idea and background, Monero - imho this coin will be great. But this choice is not full because 3 coins from thousands are quite difficult to filter
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Pchain, Fantom and EOS. While EOS is a giant,but it has chances to become mass adopted and replace ethereum. PCHAIN and Fantom have low cap and it is possible 100x
Activity: 1092
I have a coin view and prediction that has good potential for the long term, UTN, the UTN smart contract platform, I am sure it will be widely used for companies due to transfer fees and transaction speeds.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
for me the best 3 coins that can be huge in the next 2 years are ETH, ADA and the new potential altcoin DKPC, good to hold all of them. 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Shilling coins will not move price in this climate, either enough people discover the project and find it undervalued or there are market makers and pump groups pushing the price up.

Do you think Bitcoin Cash is undervalued?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Shilling coins will not move price in this climate, either enough people discover the project and find it undervalued or there are market makers and pump groups pushing the price up.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Ethereum, litecoin and ripple is become high price. That 3 altcoins have big future for me base on my own research and I hope it will increase the price very high someday. More project, investor and also partners will get that coins in the future to become more successful.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You have already found it mate,  having BTC, ETH and xrp in your wallet as an investment will surely make you profitable. Don't ever to find another coin other than these cause it hardly to have it and get some assurance in front of these unpredictable market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For me best one:

1. Neblio,
2. Hydrogen,
3. Komodo
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It'll be the same with at the moment Smiley. 3 best cryptocurrencies in next 2 years will be the same with 3 highest rank cryptocurrencies on CMC that you can see at the moment. I don't think in next 2 years there will be any cryptocurrency can be better then BTC, ETH and XRP. They will be the bests for at least next 5 years IMO
Pages:
Jump to: