Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ADVICE FOR SOMEONE CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE? - page 2. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Bro , this is madness. suicide .really? in africa there are little kids way shorter than you living hungry getting one meal in a few days . we all using this forum got atleast one square meal right ? .think positive.
ITs not over  till the fat lady sings.
Activity: 59
Come on man , suicide aint a sollution .its a jump start of a bucket of problems.
Activity: 56
Well man, its a sad thought you got . suicide is never the answer.
suicide is a sin. and it must be avoided.
YOUr gonna have to hold your thought untill the massive bitcoin price rise , palsy.
Activity: 53
You gotta build you self esteem . reccomend martial arts
Activity: 67
Its a cruel world man, i can understand how you feel.keep it togather ,amen.
Dude , you should try listening to linking park. itll ease you up pretty good.
Its a sin .Why risk eternity ?
ONE WORD > Meditation.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Our lives will not succeed if we complain too much, live our lives positively, we must fight to resist the trials of life, when we succeed later, we will surely appreciate what we strive for in the past.
Activity: 49
What one person dont get is, suicide might get you out of pain ,but put alot of people in pain for life. want me to count the lists?
1.you parents
2. brothers and sisters
3. someone who loves you / you might be some ones's heart ache but you might not know.

all these people will be in hell's misery if you commit suicide.
and belive me i know what it means . How ?. cause my crush commited suicide her self. I didnt get the chanse to tell her i love her. i am still in depression cause her mistake. so man , considering this . I beg you , dont . you might escape but put someone in pain forever. is it worth it? you choose.

dude , this guys right. its selfish
Activity: 84
there is always a way to solve your problem and that is not by committing suicide, don't forget to pray. Godbless
Bless you too Cool
Activity: 20
there is always a way to solve your problem and that is not by committing suicide, don't forget to pray. Godbless
Dont indulge in that pleasure of u being successful and sht. You know what they say. People only go near you if ur actually successful. Go to those people whom are still with u when u r in ur most problematic times. And if ur planning to suicide DUDE dont. YOU Have to smack them in the face once more and show them that it was a mistake for them to leave you even in ur darkest times. Show them how u really have ability to rise to the top.

Nice one bro,
The challenge game, i guess?
This will prove useful!
Dude , its a temporary loss . Money , power , health . it comes and goes. but if you die its the beginning of  a pain more worse. its hell. let say, after you died , you saw that your victory was an inch away? Ironic? thats how it is. don't give in. Eminam said " IM not afraid to take a step" . WE got your back dude.

Thanks bro!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Dont indulge in that pleasure of u being successful and sht. You know what they say. People only go near you if ur actually successful. Go to those people whom are still with u when u r in ur most problematic times. And if ur planning to suicide DUDE dont. YOU Have to smack them in the face once more and show them that it was a mistake for them to leave you even in ur darkest times. Show them how u really have ability to rise to the top.
What one person dont get is, suicide might get you out of pain ,but put alot of people in pain for life. want me to count the lists?
1.you parents
2. brothers and sisters
3. someone who loves you / you might be some ones's heart ache but you might not know.

all these people will be in hell's misery if you commit suicide.
and belive me i know what it means . How ?. cause my crush commited suicide her self. I didnt get the chanse to tell her i love her. i am still in depression cause her mistake. so man , considering this . I beg you , dont . you might escape but put someone in pain forever. is it worth it? you choose.

so sorry about the loss bro,
Sure; suicidal thoughts can be selfish Embarrassed
TRy anything that will hold your Urge to commiting suicide. i usually smoke to overcome that.

Like listening to good music?
Pages:
Jump to: