Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST advice for this Crash - page 12. (Read 2126 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 05, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
Not bad advise, get some fresh air and relax!
Not sure I agree on running off for a few months though, you might miss the train Smiley

Every one has a different emotional response to these things, I would rather monitor it daily and get in at the right time.
The doom articles have been around for years, making the same claims, comparing to incomparable pasts, ignoring these is the best advice.
Use your own logic always when trading, if you get it wrong you'll atleast learn and become a better trader, sheep don't trade they just get guided down the wrong path.

If you are new and you've not seen this nature before, go look at the charts over the last few years and you'll start to see this is nothing new, it's all part of a high paced market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
February 05, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)
Pages:
Jump to: