Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST advice for this Crash - page 9. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
i want to suggest HODL, but i understand only if you have the hodling power to do so
We are seeing pull up recovery https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd i am optimism
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
February 06, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Its the best time to enjoy a little bit a wait for the next bounces. You should not sell now because the most coins are very low right now ad maybe you wil lregret it when we are going up again.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
some people are saying we need to pull out now that the cryptos in at dip, even though knowing we will be having a big loss of it. why not hold for a long time.. a month or a year, it might return to high again.

If you hold for a year it will come to null value. My inside sources say worst is to come during G20.

What are your inside sources can you please share those things here because there are many people who are buying the coin at dips. Don't spread the false news here and don't make people panic about it.

I am going to expose the worlds biggest scam called crypto with all the proofs. How whales manipulated price and played with innocent peoples money etc etc. I am waiting for the right moment, there will be a huge article from me when bitcoin reaches $10 and its going to happen sooner rather than later.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
I've actually come to embrace this dip.  I got in at a bad time myself meaning i overpaid most of my portfolio.  

Been strengthening positions of coins i believe in during the recent dips and plan to continue doing so.  Secrectly i am starting to hope the market goes down a bit further and that this situation lasts some time as well even so i can get more.

if i end up losing, well, so be it, the money was not being used anyway.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
some people are saying we need to pull out now that the cryptos in at dip, even though knowing we will be having a big loss of it. why not hold for a long time.. a month or a year, it might return to high again.

If you hold for a year it will come to null value. My inside sources say worst is to come during G20.

What are your inside sources can you please share those things here because there are many people who are buying the coin at dips. Don't spread the false news here and don't make people panic about it.
February 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 06, 2018, 06:54:19 AM
February 06, 2018, 06:53:59 AM
Sell everything and get out of it as early as possible. My inside sources say btc will reach null value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
In this crash just keep the patience if you have held many coins and in more qty. If the bear is running then bull must come later. This is the real phenomenon of every market. And, if you want to have more coin then invest now which are most promising coin like; BNT, IOTA, and the gaming currency like; TFL, CHI.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
February 06, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
It's not a bad 'strategy' if you have covered your daily live expenses.

I plan to stop looking at usd price and wait for few month, while looking for cheap and good alt coins.
Activity: 50
February 06, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
Best advice by far because that's what I did too and have stayed away from Blockfolio, coinmarketcap.com and some trading sites. I think it is much better to keep away from them for now because bitcoins price is still going down and has not been stable yet. Might return back checking these sites and applications around March perhaps?

Yes but it's so addicting!

Just don't press the $ value - then I might cry
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
February 06, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
I think best way for this crash is just hodling the digital coins, if we have other iddle money are better to be invested in cryptos more, because this crash is discounts up to 70% and holding them for couples months later because the price of cryptocurrencies will be recovery soon, the crash of digital coins is not end of the world. Just remember the history will reveat again so do with price of cryptocurrencies will be more expensive in the future. Just relax it is time for holiday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
Best advice by far because that's what I did too and have stayed away from Blockfolio, coinmarketcap.com and some trading sites. I think it is much better to keep away from them for now because bitcoins price is still going down and has not been stable yet. Might return back checking these sites and applications around March perhaps?
Activity: 4
February 06, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
Whales are jumping on crypto for last few days.Dont be so stupid to give away your wealth so easily.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
February 06, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
here is good thing to do

1. Get some nice fresh air and breath heavily, thanking god your still alive lol.
2. Not going to open some crypto website for a week except bitcoin talk forum.
3. Uninstall blockfolio apps and coinmarketcap application in your phone.
4. Drink cold beer while watching other people to panic.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
February 06, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
Best advice ever!
Wait but why not to buy some crypto now, then close everything note your wallet password, and then open it in a month. I guess that would be perfect!
Activity: 294
February 06, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
The best advice if you are in alts: 1-2 weeks do not watch your portfolio and have more walk, drink beer and do what has long been postponed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
When crash occurs, set your mind into the future and hodl. The cryptocurrency price is always a cycle of boom and correction. No need to panic when price go down because it will bounce back later.  Learn from the past.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 06, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

One of my crypto mentor always told us to believe in crypto as it is the future. When you already did what is necessary on your coins during this situation then take time to avoid seeing the market and its possible stress brings. Enjoy your day and treat yourself. Crypto market will always recover.  Grin
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
February 06, 2018, 02:53:41 AM
Best advice for crash is easy, try to find dip (you can accept) and keep growing your wallet. Bigger wallet = bigger returns in future. Noone will allow cryptocurrency market die completely as its so much useful to avoid banks.
Pages:
Jump to: