Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Alt-Coin to Start Investing Into? - page 2. (Read 11967 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
November 23, 2013, 09:32:15 AM
This thread is useless because people root for the coin they hold ... objectively though you should look at coins that do something new or fix something in Bitcoin that the Bitcoin devs can't.
In this sense even Litecoin's future is very dubious, let alone "Franko" & such.

I don't know a lot but from what I can see, Peercoin & Primecoin both do something new. The coming eMunie seems to as well, but I'm still studying it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
November 23, 2013, 08:13:20 AM
ITT: shills and sock puppets
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
November 23, 2013, 08:10:12 AM
I've been reading something about FTC but it just seems just another alternatecoin, which will maybe go up with other but probably doesnt bypass them, mostle seems like pump and dump kind of trading. What you guys think about it?
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
November 22, 2013, 10:26:43 PM
I have asked this question myself.   The reality is...there will probably only be 3 or 4 real players... So BTC, LTC, WDC and X.  That is my prediction.  Buy 1000 of each shit-coin and keep them forever.  If one is a bluckbuster, you will have yourself a small fortune.  Otherwise, mine an sell to the other shmucks that want them.

Peercoin should be in your top 3. WDC is undecided for me, definitely not a 'for sure'.

People that are
The cheapest Alt-Coins are the best bet, you cant loose much if your wrong. But dont get greedy and put only small USD amount in

Speculation don't work that way. If something doubles in value you will double your investment no matter the original price.
Bitcoin was considered expensive in 200 and that was only 3 weeks ago, but now worths 4 or 5 times more.
Can you name a cheap alt coin with such a rise  Embarrassed

Where have you been since Monday? NMC went up 250% yesterday alone, FTC, NVC, XPM, WDC, all of them doubled in the last few days. In the span of weeks they have also x4'd.

Peercoin is the only coin with a legitimate value proposition (different security model).
All the other coins are either unfinished or extremely similar to bitcoin but just with weaker networks.

For now, peercoin and keep your eyes out for new opportunities (eg mastercoin if it suceeds in implementing some of its promised features).

<3  Long live Peercoin. Look out for NY Times article Monday!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 22, 2013, 10:22:45 PM
Peercoin is the only coin with a legitimate value proposition (different security model).
All the other coins are either unfinished or extremely similar to bitcoin but just with weaker networks.

For now, peercoin and keep your eyes out for new opportunities (eg mastercoin if it suceeds in implementing some of its promised features).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 10:22:18 PM
People that are
The cheapest Alt-Coins are the best bet, you cant loose much if your wrong. But dont get greedy and put only small USD amount in

Speculation don't work that way. If something doubles in value you will double your investment no matter the original price.
Bitcoin was considered expensive in 200 and that was only 3 weeks ago, but now worths 4 or 5 times more.
Can you name a cheap alt coin with such a rise  Embarrassed
Activity: 425
Merit: 253
November 22, 2013, 10:11:16 PM
I have asked this question myself.   The reality is...there will probably only be 3 or 4 real players... So BTC, LTC, WDC and X.  That is my prediction.  Buy 1000 of each shit-coin and keep them forever.  If one is a blockbuster, you will have yourself a small fortune.  Otherwise, mine and sell to the other shmucks that want them.
Activity: 756
November 22, 2013, 08:48:06 PM
All heads up, mastercoin is about to pull off a big move

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3676971

"Mastercoin"...another poorly named coin...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
November 22, 2013, 04:39:23 PM
All heads up, mastercoin is about to pull off a big move

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3676971
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
November 22, 2013, 04:36:04 PM
Frankos all the way... Theres a solid backbone community with a neutral collective. Holds the most promise as a truly "decentralized" currency.
Activity: 756
November 22, 2013, 04:00:50 PM
Such an amazing community has been formed around Franko, by far the best coin for someone looking to get started.  Can't beat the stability and future potential!
Activity: 369
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
November 22, 2013, 03:53:27 PM
Franko is great!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 22, 2013, 03:48:17 PM
http://frankos.org/img/frkBanner.png
Check out Franko!

I'm not here to say Franko is the best solution or better then the rest, but if you value a coin created with fairness, scarcity and speed in mind then you'll love Franko.

Franko is Fair because block reward is scheduled to half every 22 million blocks or every 22 years.
Franko is Scarce. Only 260k Franko are created each year.
Franko is Fast, with an average block time of 30 seconds.

We also contribute to society as much as possible, we are the first community to pay people for folding@home. We are holding a fund raiser for Philipine typhoon victims and will be doing Toys for tots. Whats the point of financial freedom if you dont try and make a difference in the world?

Even the name Franko means Freedom. We have a moto "Non nobis solum, sed omnibus." Born not for ourselves but for EVERYONE.

+1

yep

FRK FTW!
Activity: 266
November 22, 2013, 03:38:54 PM

Check out Franko!

I'm not here to say Franko is the best solution or better then the rest, but if you value a coin created with fairness, scarcity and speed in mind then you'll love Franko.

Franko is Fair because block reward is scheduled to half every 22 million blocks or every 22 years.

We also contribute to society as much as possible, we are the first community to pay people for folding@home. We are holding a fund raiser for Philipine typhoon victims and will be doing Toys for tots. Whats the point of financial freedom if you dont try and make a difference in the world?

Even the name Franko means Freedom. We have a moto "Non nobis solum, sed omnibus." Born not for ourselves but for EVERYONE.

+1

yep
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
November 22, 2013, 03:34:19 PM

Check out Franko!

+1
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
November 22, 2013, 03:29:05 PM

Check out Franko!

Activity: 434
November 22, 2013, 03:26:26 PM
FireFlyCoin
Activity: 658
November 22, 2013, 02:53:40 PM
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 22, 2013, 02:38:20 PM
I think Megacoin will have a big increase soon, they are at 0.05$ and i m 99% sure that they will go for more then 1$ in a half to one year.
There are some good altcoins whit chances to increase but i´m looking more for new comming coins.

The problem of the most people is, they saw how bitcoins increased in the last months and now they want to make fast money. But what will they win now? I think not more then the Money x 2.
If u invest in new coinst u will get ur money x 1000 if u are lucky (like in btc) but it needs months/years.

I m looking for long time investements whit high multiplicator.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 22, 2013, 02:27:04 PM
Hello all. I know this is more of an alt-coin forum post but it is also strong speculation. I am wondering your opinion on what is the best coin to invest into? The BTC train hasn't passed, but it is starting to get a bit unaffordable. I am wondering what coins I can get in mass for a low price which (speculatively) are looking prospective?

this question is not easy to give. First i have to know what do you prefer? Daytrading with massive speculation profit or just sitting on some coins and wait. If you "only" wanna wait you should look at nmc. It´s an really intersting projekt and not only just a thing to make money.

If you´re interest at daytrading you should have a look at this new twitter account: https://twitter.com/altcoin_invest

There are some tips which one is getting pumped and wich one dumped. But it´s tricky to follow the trades of this guy. Sometimes After only some secounds charts will go up or down they will be. ...so use this only really carful.
Pages:
Jump to: