Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin for year 2018 - page 22. (Read 8217 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 02:27:58 PM
I began to trust Ethereum. because I see Ethereum has a pretty good development and is able to grow. with such developments capable of receiving considerable attention and trust.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
I can be very certain about a few coins like Ark, AION, PRG and ABT. These are coins with definite application.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
I think EOS is the best altcoin for year 2018, many people fomo about EOS platform, it's the new ETH
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
in 2018 this is a lot of coins that are present and promise to progress and high prices going forward. but not all coins do it. so many are disappointed with the coins. here I see Ethereum as the best coin of the year.
November 12, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
In my opinion there are much more coins to succeed in this year - more than fingers on both hands... EOS, ArcBlock, Cardstack, Helbiz and much more...
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
QASH, Litecoin, NEO & ETH
Activity: 5
November 12, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
Ethereum is no 1 Altcoin and then for me litecoin is the best for investment. If I want to invest my money in Altcoin I will no doubt buy Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is growing slowly with the passage of time. Other Altcoin are far behind from Ethereum. Ethereum is the second big cryptocurrency into her world. That’s why it is increasing its market cap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Now I can't tell yet,as skupleno,and is waiting for the moment when it will bring profit,I hope good,so to say that the TOP will not,as seen not just as the TOP fell down,not the TOP shot and gave 10 or more x's,if so probably not until at this moment, it ETA,as among all other she even gave a normal profit
November 12, 2018, 01:33:35 PM
I think etherium  with no doubt . It is well known, the second best to bitcoin. The best altcoin among others.  Developers always managed to create projects to make  it more productive , such like in games which people attracts to it.
November 12, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
I think the best coins of this stage are ETH, NEO, LTC because they have good growth and with EThereum coins have good popularity and potential, and I hope altcoin will return to a stable price and can sell the already held altcoins for a time which is old,
Activity: 28
November 12, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
In my opinion there are much more coins to succeed in this year - more than fingers on both hands... EOS, ArcBlock, Cardstack, Helbiz and much more...
November 12, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
Ethereum's quality is good and now more and more projects are using it
Activity: 29
November 12, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?

Prime Talent Coin is the best altcoin which is built on the own blockchain of Prime Talent Chain. Though they are yet to start their ICO, I can tell that from their whitepaper.

You have any proofs or evidences about it will be the most success ICO in this year ? Because with me , it doesn't look like that way .
It's just normally like other ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 12, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?

Prime Talent Coin is the best altcoin which is built on the own blockchain of Prime Talent Chain. Though they are yet to start their ICO, I can tell that from their whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
Ethereum remains a confident leader for me right now, it becomes a really profitable and win-win investment for the future. I also now enjoy working with NEO, LTC, EOS, Ripple and Waves, and they have great potential for development and price hikes next year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 12, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
I see that in 2018, EOS will pass several coins that have appeared, such as Dash, Ripple and others. EOS has now shown its quality by staying at a price of more than USD 5 when other altcoin prices fall.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 04:46:19 AM
The best altcoin still remains ethereum, there is no better coin than ethereum in all of the altcoin market, the only coin that can come close to comparing with ethereum is neo and that is why the coin is being currently referred to as the chinese ethereum. It is the best coin and it is the altcoin that has the most applications in the everyday life of people

I agree. Ethereum remains the best altcoin in history. Many coins keep copying it but don't succeed, I think it will remain on top of altcoins for a year. And like nobody can beat BTC, no altcoin will beat ETH.
Activity: 68
November 11, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
The best Altcoin and the highest altcoin value are still held by ethereum. Since last year, ethereum has succeeded as king of altcoin in crypto. Its position is getting stronger with the continued increase in interest and the continued expansion of the distribution of the ethereum platform. That makes ethereum even harder to beat by other altcoins.
Ethereum Altcoin the best, even though the market is in a bad condition and the price of Ethereum drops dramatically but there are still many people who believe it so that they persist and always hold koin. patiently wait until Ethereum can be stabilized and believe Ethereum has such a strong ability to rise again. this platform is widely used and Ethereum is definitely a good Altcoin so it will be even more popular.
Activity: 36
Merit: 24
November 11, 2018, 10:20:36 PM
Bitcoin Cash, they are now again dividing...😡
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 11, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
For me best altcoin for this years when looking for it usage are still ethereum, this is still the larger smart contract platform in the blockchain industry IMO. But when we talk about the best alts that have great performance in the market, I will say that none of alts are in this category. Still to much pump & dump scheme on this market, I hope in the near future there we will see healthy growht on crypto chart.
Pages:
Jump to: