Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin for year 2018 - page 25. (Read 8217 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
I can be very certain about a few coins like Ark, AION, PRG and ABT. These are coins with definite application.
November 11, 2018, 06:00:48 PM
Ethereum's quality is good and now more and more projects are using it
Activity: 8
November 11, 2018, 05:54:22 PM
There are a lot of coin that is going to bloom this year depend on what kind of project you want to invest. For me SC is one of the best because the project is something we all can use plus its a good competition for the existing cloud storage. When the team starts to work on in their marketing side we will see a huge move with SC price, as of now they focus on developing and making something to work before they will fully introduce SC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
November 11, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
Ripple, Ethereum and NEO are best altcoins of 2018 because these coins increased more than other altcoins. Probably in 2019, there will be other altcoins which replaced their success. But to invest in these 3 altcoins will be safer.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
The best Altcoin 2018 is Ripple. because Ripple has the highest interest rate than any other Altcoin. it is proven that Ripple is a pride coin to have. so having a Ripple we can make a big profit.
Activity: 14
November 11, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
There are a lot of coin that is going to bloom this year depend on what kind of project you want to invest. For me SC is one of the best because the project is something we all can use plus its a good competition for the existing cloud storage. When the team starts to work on in their marketing side we will see a huge move with SC price, as of now they focus on developing and making something to work before they will fully introduce SC.
November 11, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
There are hundreds of altcoins, not all of them are good. The best altcoins are more established altcoins such as Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, and Ripple.
November 11, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
Ethereum is going to better future,it is the best of this year. Much like the bitcoin network, relatively high transaction fees and network congestion hinder daily usage. Some experts speculate ethereum is the best altcoin for this year.
November 11, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
ripple is a bank account which give you monthly interest ? or any investbox like yobit ??
November 11, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
The best Altcoin 2018 is Ripple. because Ripple has the highest interest rate than any other Altcoin. it is proven that Ripple is a pride coin to have. so having a Ripple we can make a big profit.
November 11, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
I expect the growth of the price of the Ethereum by the end of 2018 to 250%. I think that this coin will be the leader in price growth, but how it will become very popular in the society.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
November 11, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
I think the best altcoin in 2018 is ethereum, on the grounds that it is a confided in cryptographic money.
November 11, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
I think etherium  with no doubt . It is well known, the second best to bitcoin. The best altcoin among others.  Developers always managed to create projects to make  it more productive , such like in games which people attracts to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 11, 2018, 05:28:09 PM
Pundi X, a very promising project, if they implement at least part of their plans to introduce their terminals in the Asian sector, you should expect a good profit.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
November 11, 2018, 10:52:22 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?

As for me, there is still no better coin than bitcoin. It is the best coin and known to be the father of all cryptocurrencies. The value of it will continue to soar high soon and once it reach the best value, most altcoins would follow so I am just holding it patiently.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
In the year 2017 so many Altcoin came into limelight . ETC, WAVE, STRATIS, DASH, ONION and many more Altcoin gained remarkable value. Let us guess Best Altcoins for year 2018?
As of now there are many altcoins that become more popular now and I think there will be the future altcoin. EOS and Ripple become more popular today and both of them have good price on market unlike other altcoin. I think in the near future there will be more good altcoin that will bring us good income.

The most promising blockchain and cryptocurrency projects in the world continue to be evaluated by the China Industrial Information and Development Center (CCID). EOS and ETH remain the leaders of the new rankings, Nebulas and Neo also maintain their fourth and fifth place simultaneously. The winner of the past fortune, Komodo, was replaced by BitShares.

Bitcoin dropped to 19th, and Ripple slowly but surely approached the top-5.

For information : https://thecoinshark.net/ccid-updates-its-crypto-rating-eos-and-ethereum-stay-on-top-bitcoin-loses-positions/
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 11, 2018, 10:29:43 AM
I think most never really did well overall. The bear really did hammer this space. But lets see how 2019 fairs- i think good things are coming for most good projects next year
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:05:00 AM
As of now there are many altcoins that become more popular now and I think there will be the future altcoin. EOS and Ripple become more popular today and both of them have good price on market unlike other altcoin. I think in the near future there will be more good altcoin that will bring us good income.
Activity: 591
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
in my opinion the best altcoins this year are nxt and ethereum because there are many investors who invest in them, if prices fall, both coins will recover quickly or normally.

I do not want to be loud, but if you pay attention to the Stellar coin, then throughout the whole of 2018 this project showed quite good results.
Pages:
Jump to: