Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoin NOW ?? - page 3. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 08, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
As of today November 08, 2018...
i want to tell everyone that LOYALCOIN is one of the best alternative coins to have.
WHY? look at the market! but still, loyalcoin is at stable price in the market playing at 34-37 satoshis.
With an ICO that has a great project trageting the whole world which is not allowed in many countries including USA. loyal will get to the top.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?

It is impossible to single out one coin. But there are not so many good projects that can potentially bring profit. Pay attention to Stellar, Zilika, Tron. These projects will have a lot of positive announcements at the end of this year. My favorites are projects that improve blockchain technology.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
Simply by choosing the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap, it is the best altcoin you can choose for investment. But for investment, besides bitcoin I only dare to invest in ethereum. That's because ethereum has developments and advances that are almost as good as bitcoin. So if it is used for long-term investments, the guarantee of being able to get a profit is greater than other altcoins.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
November 08, 2018, 08:29:37 AM
dogecoin is the best alt of the year he managed to survive like the other crashing alt and dogecoin can continue to stabilize against it without falling into the ravine
It stable but it not a good choice to get you profitable and dogecoin is not the best altcoin of the year. There are many better altcoins like ETH, XLM, NEO, EOS ... and that is the altcoin that should be investing right now
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 08, 2018, 07:32:58 AM
Of course the best and most famous altcoin is the Eth coin.
But if you look at promising projects, I like the projects that create a decentralized cloud to provide more power.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
I think many here would say the best altcoin is ethereum, im pretty sure because ethereum has a good potential value, although several atlcoins now takes a decreasing price but still ethereum is a good coin and it is the best altcoin so far for now next to bitcoin, ethereum has the second most volume coin in cryptocurrency also next to bitcoin, making it the best altcoin to invest with.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
if you start from the current prices, then this is etherium because it’s better than a promising coin and you simply cannot be on the market
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
BAT. It's pretty crazy how BAT is performing in this alt catastrophe. Might be the best performing big name alt this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 07, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

If you want to figure out altcoin which is other than ETH, I recommend that you see Athero. It is worth the eyes to see such cryptocurrencies. It is also has a great management team that will surely amaze you.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 07, 2018, 08:51:30 PM
I think the best altcoin to trade right now is ethereum because the value is very good and cheap not less than 200 $ when the price goes down you don't panic and hold it temporarily, so when the price goes up you should sell coins.

Activity: 401
November 07, 2018, 08:44:38 PM
I see there are a lot of altcoins now the best to invest are Ethereum and NXT, because the value is too low and when you buy it you will get more coins that you have, I am sure that in the next few days the prices of these two coins will reach prices highest.

Activity: 192
November 07, 2018, 08:16:13 PM
In my opinion, now the best altcoin to invest is nxt, because the coin is very stable and follows the btc movement, I've tried it and I often get profits there, if the price of nxt goes down you don't panic, because it quickly recovers and when the price goes up you should sell coins that you hold.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

There are many altcoins now and it is very difficult to understand which of them is the most profitable. I am holding ETH and XRP, but I also found KickCoin, Crypterium, they are worthy.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
For me now, many projects are very attractive because I believe that today many projects still have the opportunity to grow, because for a very long time, investors and the market were hungry, now the first steps to a new wave of interest have started to appear.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 07, 2018, 10:33:48 AM
dogecoin is the best alt of the year he managed to survive like the other crashing alt and dogecoin can continue to stabilize against it without falling into the ravine
Activity: 463
November 07, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

it's hard to say the best because there are many altcoins that have advanced technology. especially you will find it difficult to get a quick investment advantage, the market requires a long time and process to recover every situation. so I suggest you choose an altcoin that really has a rating
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
Good question you ask now. Because this is a great days for all cryptocurrency buyers. So end of year or 2020 all cryptocurrency market will be up definitely. I recommended to invest following coins right now.
Trx
Eth
Waves
Neo
Cmt
Iost
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 07, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
I think now coinmarketcap top 50 all altcoins are good for inevest right now. Because this is a last days to buy like this low price. Anyway i suggest following coins to invest now.
Trx
Eos
Neo
Zil
Daneel
Eth
Activity: 238
November 07, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Currently I believe that Bitcoin Cash will go up and make good profit in few days, but before fork I recommend you to sell because there is high possibility that will crash after a fork.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
I invested in USDT, but something is not happy about it at all, as long as I keep ETH and I think that you can buy any of the top 40. They will soon all grow in value.
USDT is stablecoin and you use it to buy other altcoins. That is not investment, it's like your cash and when you use usdt to buy ETH or BTC then that is actually called investment
Pages:
Jump to: